Author Topic: Free Download: Problem - Deal Or No Deal 2: Universal Cut The Check (Mixtape)  (Read 364 times)

Psychotik

• 'G'
problem is next to blow out of the west...the tape is hard...but i was expecting more original joints exclusive to Deal or No Deal 2...some of it was also featured on the streets is mine tape and rap or die and other mxtapes...other than that problem is that next dude after bishop or malone or whoever release first...

SOUL MECHANIX

• 'G'
problem is next to blow out of the west...the tape is hard...but i was expecting more original joints exclusive to Deal or No Deal 2...some of it was also featured on the streets is mine tape and rap or die and other mxtapes...other than that problem is that next dude after bishop or malone or whoever release first...

Co-Sign

ktupac909

• Lil Geezy
Did the dirty version ever come out for I'm Toe Up ??

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
Props Nima, Downloadin right now...
PoP PoP THIZZ!!

Avalanche

it would make my day if this was dropped in a special untagged version with just straight HQ songs on it.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Keep it coming!

Dome

• Muthafuckin' OG
it would make my day if this was dropped in a special untagged version with just straight HQ songs on it.

Problem born in Germany? Is it right?

LOOOL

Problem born in Compton.

Dome

• Muthafuckin' OG

Problem born in Compton.

HIPHOP.DE say that Problem born in Germany.

http://www.hiphop.de/magazin/news/detail/2008/03/26/vergesst-houston-compton-wir-haben-ein-problem/

LOOOL

Problem born in Compton.

HIPHOP.DE say that Problem born in Germany.

http://www.hiphop.de/magazin/news/detail/2008/03/26/vergesst-houston-compton-wir-haben-ein-problem/

Maybe he was then.