Author Topic: Ron Paul - The Revolution  (Read 214 times)

herpes

Ron Paul - The Revolution
« on: July 10, 2008, 09:38:33 PM »
I just finished reading it and I have been watching videos of him lately and I wished I had jumped on board sooner.  That is all
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 09:40:15 PM by Tommy Fits SUPPORTS THE SIVASH FOR ADMIN IN 08 MOVEMENT »

jeromechickenbone

Re: Ron Paul - The Revolution
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2008, 11:20:46 PM »
better late than never.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2008, 12:08:51 AM »
The fact is most republicans are stupid human beings. Obsessed with gun laws, religion, abortion and other nonsense. Stupid people aren't going to vote for a person who is smarter then them. And yes, the majority of voters are stupid, just look at the 2004 election results.

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2008, 04:05:34 PM »
I just finished reading it and I have been watching videos of him lately and I wished I had jumped on board sooner.  That is all

Yeah it's a great read.  Succinct and well-written.  There's a freedom rally tomorrow in DC organized by his supporters.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2008, 05:11:30 PM »

Nice to have you on board... And know that Ron Paul represents the platform of the Libertarian party, which at it's course believes in individual rights, personal liberty, and small government.   Ron Paul runs as a Republican because the two party system blocks out independants, libertarians, etc... and he wants to prove the hypocrisy of conservatism.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2008, 05:12:27 PM »

Could you share with us, some of the main points of the book that brought you to supporting the Ron Paul Revolution?
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2008, 07:06:55 PM »
I was happy with Ron Paul till they discovered those racist memos that either him or his people sent out. That's life though. Every politician has their fatal flaws.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2008, 07:15:08 PM »
I was happy with Ron Paul till they discovered those racist memos that either him or his people sent out. That's life though. Every politician has their fatal flaws.

Even if he was a racist... under his platform it doesn't matter what his personal views are.  His objective is that people should have liberty and live their own lives and not have the prejudices and agenda's of poloticians forced upon them.

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2008, 07:44:50 PM »

He didn't write any of those.  I don't think the guy has a hateful bone in his body.  It's just politics-plain and simple.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2008, 09:43:03 PM »

He didn't write any of those.  I don't think the guy has a hateful bone in his body.  It's just politics-plain and simple.

Word.  It comes out of the ignorance of some of his followers.  They mistakenly place alot of blame on blacks for erroding the Constitution.  Like the black issue was used during the Civil War so that the Federal Government could make a power grab and trample state rights.  And then they wrongly blame blacks for all the entitlement programs, from wellfare to medicaid.  Also, they are against affirmative action because they don't believe it's any business of the government how a business or school is ran, who they hire and fire, and sell to.  So ignorantly they blame blacks for what they see as a detorioration of Liberty in America.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2008, 04:58:33 PM »
god damned blacks and their erosion of our liberty!