Author Topic: Yung Berg hates "Dark Butts".."Im kinda racist"  (Read 519 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: Yung Berg hates "Dark Butts".."Im kinda racist"
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2008, 11:22:24 AM »
I gots a cousin like that.

So LMFAO at Yung Berg!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2008, 01:56:14 PM »
yo if this nigga young berg ever come to jersey eye swear to GOD, its off with this niggas head. saying some bullshit like that. fuckin coon ass uncle tom nigga. any concert or whatever me and my niggas going to interrupt that shit. eye cant stand niggas like that

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2008, 01:57:22 PM »
He's a faggot one-hit wonder anyways, so who cares?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2008, 02:08:59 PM »
He's a faggot one-hit wonder anyways, so who cares?
that is true.......

J Bananas

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2008, 03:17:58 PM »
NO MORE DARK BUTTS IN 2009!

the.SET

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2008, 04:51:27 PM »
Red Bones > Chocolate Fe's
avidSOUND.com: Where Aspiring Musicians Can Be HEARD!

Blood$

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2008, 04:53:50 PM »
allhiphop.com

By Ismael AbduSalaam
Yung Berg and Polow da Don have found themselves embroiled in controversy due to recently made statements criticizing black women.

In a radio podcast, Berg bluntly declared he was “kinda racist” and didn’t prefer “dark butts.”

In less than 10 hours, a huge backlash began as fans took the rapper to task for remarks that were deemed insensitive, ignorant, and full of self-hatred.

Others also took Berg to task for the irony of his disrespect to a significant section of his audience when much of his music is aimed towards women.

Berg quickly released an exclusive video apology to AllHipHop.com (http://allhiphop.com/stories/multimedia__video/archive/2008/07/11/20281172.aspx) regarding his remarks.

“I want to apologize to every woman across the world,” Yung Berg told AllHipHop.com. remorsefully. “I would never want to offend any women of any race because I love women so much. You can tell by the music that I make that women mean the world to me. My mother is a lovely dark skin lady…I’m totally sorry and hope I didn’t offend any of my fans that have love for YB.”

For Polow, the problems began after he was dubbed “The King/Prince of White Girls,” and stated in an interview with AllHipHop.com that “black women need to get their s**t together, period, point black. And if you’re in denial of that, you are part of the problem.”

Many interpreted these comments to mean the popular producer did not date black women, a rumor he recently cleared up.

“I never said I don’t date black women,” Polow explained to AllHipHop.com. “If you can ever find that anywhere I got $100, 000 for you.”

Yung Berg is prepping the release of his debut album Look What You Made Me on August 12, featuring the singles “Do That There” and “The Business.”

Polow da Don’s latest work can be heard on Nas’s new single “Hero.”

« Last Edit: July 11, 2008, 06:40:05 PM by BloodMoney2008 »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2008, 06:18:40 PM »
this also goes to show the the effects of slavery run strong my niggas. thats how they separated us during slavery. light vs dark, wide nose vs small nose. and guess who benefit from us beefing with each other like that. these white devils. thats why eye squashed that beef with sikotic. we aint shackled up physically but we shackled up mentally my niggas. and this nigga pollow the don aka King/prince of white women is this nigga for real?.........these niggas got to go

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2008, 06:25:38 PM »
this also goes to show the the effects of slavery run strong my niggas. thats how they separated us during slavery. light vs dark, wide nose vs small nose. and guess who benefit from us beefing with each other like that. these white devils. thats why eye squashed that beef with sikotic. we aint shackled up physically but we shackled up mentally my niggas. and this nigga pollow the don aka King/prince of white women is this nigga for real?.........these niggas got to go
Same shit in Rwanda too. Pitting those with lighter/Caucasian features against those with darker/African features. Killin eachother while everyone else points and laughs.

And one thing I hate more than a muthafucka making ignorant statements is a muthafucka that makes a fake apology right after. He meant what he's said so at least man up and stand by what you said.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

D~Nice

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2008, 07:00:43 PM »
Same shit in Rwanda too. Pitting those with lighter/Caucasian features against those with darker/African features. Killin eachother while everyone else points and laughs.

And one thing I hate more than a muthafucka making ignorant statements is a muthafucka that makes a fake apology right after. He meant what he's said so at least man up and stand by what you said.

+1 to both you guys. I am getting tired of these statements too Especially black on black. Yung Berg should be happy ANY women talk to him with his Bugs Bunny looking self. Fuck him and please quote me on that. I love my dark skinned sistas too.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2008, 07:04:49 PM »

yup good point, same thing that went down over in Rwanda. and you right that apology was fake as fuck. Thats an even bigger insult.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2008, 07:07:56 PM »

+1 to both you guys. I am getting tired of these statements too Especially black on black. Yung Berg should be happy ANY women talk to him with his Bugs Bunny looking self. Fuck him and please quote me on that. I love my dark skinned sistas too.
back at you homie. lol @ bugs bunny that nigga look like a clown. and WORD I love my back skinned sistas too

OchoCinco

« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2008, 09:22:50 PM »
job u think way to hard into shit...i know white guys that prefer black chicks....that dont go back to some slavery shit ..get ur head on straight u idiot

Black Gloves

« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2008, 09:53:09 PM »
job u think way to hard into shit...i know white guys that prefer black chicks....that dont go back to some slavery shit ..get ur head on straight u idiot

but did you hear HOW he put it?

he offended them like a mufucka talkin about "the pool test" and all that