Author Topic: You Thought SHADE Was My Name But I Wouldn't Eventually Make Them?  (Read 576 times)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Re: You Thought SHADE Was My Name But I Wouldn't Eventually Make Them?
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2008, 12:50:28 PM »
Props for answering my question Shade.  You doing your thing, that's cool.  Just don't let the opportunity pass you by if you get the chance to collab with Soopafly.  You'll sell at least one more CD, because i'll buy a copy if Soopafly's on it.

EFFeX

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2008, 12:57:40 PM »
Hey man, the shades are cool and all, but when are you gonna hook up that collaboration with Soopafly man?  That's what is really going to put your career into high gear.  You should be taking your energy you're using to manufacture those shades and use it towards getting Soopafly in the studio.  But here's the key, let Soopafly rap about pimping the hoes and slapping them and stuff.  And then for your verse, just act like you are the observer or whatever, don't try to join in on the pimpery, because no one can outpimp Soopafly.  See, that's the mistake Snoop makes.  On alot of his collaborations with Soopafly, Snoop tries to match Soopafly and talk about pimping too, when everyone knows Snoop is not a pimp and he's just emulating Soopafly because he wants to be like him so much....so just keep that in mind.  Keep your same style and let Soopafly do his thing.  And get Krayzie Bone on the hook too, that'd be dope.  He's blowing up huge leading the Westurn Union, maybe you can ride that wave for a bit.  Then after you got a few collaborations with the west coast legend Soopafly under your belt, then start branching out into manufacturing the shades and other things.  No disrespect Shade, we like what your doing posting on these boards and all, this is just a suggestion.

Not to sound like a bitch and all but your post is contradictory... How is slapping chicks going to put dudes career into high gear when females buy the majority of records these days. Don't make any sense.

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2008, 01:05:10 PM »
In case you all didn't notice.. most of my fans are intelligent.

That's why the BS is spotted almost instantly..

Wayne called me a Bitch or said Fuck Him?    Neither.
he just all of sudden said this the day ya boi cracks a shades deal!?

I simply come on here to show my peoplez that I'm still doin my thing.. ya Boi has eyewear, clothes and sneakers..
and what happens...
the haters gotta come out to show how much they hate that they aint me. LoL

P.S. If I smoke crack.. it's only when ya Mother drops in on the tour!
New Album "BLACKOPS" Coming Soon
-------------------------------------------
Official Site: www.ShadeSheist.net
Music: www.GFUNKISFOREVER.net
Twitter: www.twitter.com/shade_sheist
Facebook: www.facebook.com/shadesheistfan
YouTube: www.youtube.com/ishadesheist

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2008, 02:13:35 PM »

I simply come on here to show my peoplez that I'm still doin my thing.. ya Boi has eyewear, clothes and sneakers..
and what happens...

Damn, that last line was HARSH. Lol. How much for some of those sun glasses? I am digging those PYO ones.

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2008, 02:19:53 PM »

and what happens...

Damn, that last line was HARSH. Lol. How much for some of those sun glasses? I am digging those PYO ones.
Ditto.....

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2008, 02:41:19 PM »

and what happens...

you dont want to get harsh shade sheist, because ive got a whole fucking notepad of shit i could throw at you . .  where did Informal Introduction debut on the charts again?? #69 was it? and what have you done with yourself since that devastating dissapointment? not much apart from hang out on messageboards and brag about "where i wanna be" - not realisng that when people think of that song they dont actually know who the fuck you are, just think of you as that wack rapper who they never saw again . . and what the fuck was with "money owners"? lmao how the fuck did that shit happen? that was another dissapointment wasnt it? how much did you owe the label for that? how you managed to pick a wack beat from timbaland is beyond me, i would think that moment was probably the lowest point in tims career, i mean cus that shit sucked. . . you could of finsihed him with that . .good job no one gave a fuck about you to care though shade. .

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2008, 02:57:25 PM »
Congratulations LB's Weakest Comebacks, Inc.

You just showed us who the real bitch is.. You put words into Lil Wayne's mouth
that you were obviously t0o bitch to say to me straight up..  now you got ballz all of a sudden?

If you're gonna monitor my career, do so accurately..
and u know wat.. I'ma brag on WIWB until I cease to exist..
cause when it comes down to it..
I made enough off JUST THAT SONG to put your entire Family through Universities.

You could use the education.

Don't respond.. Cause You're Not on My Radar...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im tryna get yall the Shades at $10-$15 USD depending on a few things.. will let u know!
New Album "BLACKOPS" Coming Soon
-------------------------------------------
Official Site: www.ShadeSheist.net
Music: www.GFUNKISFOREVER.net
Twitter: www.twitter.com/shade_sheist
Facebook: www.facebook.com/shadesheistfan
YouTube: www.youtube.com/ishadesheist

SwissThaBizness

• Lil Geezy
  • Im on my WestCoast shit
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2008, 03:19:16 PM »
Getcho bread  8)

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2008, 03:20:50 PM »

that you were obviously t0o bitch to say to me straight up..  now you got ballz all of a sudden?

I made enough off JUST THAT SONG to put your entire Family through Universities.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im tryna get yall the Shades at $10-$15 USD depending on a few things.. will let u know!

shade you aint got a fucking radar you had to pawn that shit for this weeks groceries, i know all about your bitch ass shade and i probably will meet you and say this shit to your face, i was the mofucker that gave your email to terrance not so long ago, which is how i presume you got talking again. . maybe i just might join you on this little tour ... little closer to your radar now right?
« Last Edit: July 11, 2008, 03:23:11 PM by LongBeachsFinest »

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

EFFeX

« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2008, 03:44:26 PM »

shade you aint got a fucking radar you had to pawn that shit for this weeks groceries, i know all about your bitch ass shade and i probably will meet you and say this shit to your face, i was the mofucker that gave your email to terrance not so long ago, which is how i presume you got talking again. . maybe i just might join you on this little tour ... little closer to your radar now right?

Why all the hate against Sheist, you ain't a Weezy fan are you?

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2008, 03:50:37 PM »

i wasnt hating at first i was joking with him, then he decided to mention my mother . . he just thinks everyone should be kissing his ass,

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2008, 04:38:25 PM »

i wasnt hating at first i was joking with him, then he decided to mention my mother . . he just thinks everyone should be kissing his ass,

well your mothers is a whore...
« Last Edit: July 11, 2008, 04:41:21 PM by 909_Drifter »

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2008, 04:41:15 PM »

well your mother is a whore...

not as much of a whore as your grandmother, that bitch responsible for 90% of the lightskinned race in america, man that bitch loved that black dick . . .

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2008, 04:41:58 PM »

not as much of a whore as your grandmother, that bitch responsible for 90% of the lightskinned race in america, man that bitch loved that black dick . . .

so your mom really is a whore? lol

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2008, 04:46:38 PM »

so your mom really is a whore? lol

so your grandmother is realy responsible for 90% of the lightskinned race in america?