Author Topic: I Was Bored, So Sue Me.  (Read 453 times)

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
Re: I Was Bored, So Sue Me.
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2008, 07:21:12 AM »
I would like to steal your sound system. and your tv.

« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2008, 07:36:03 AM »
Are those plaques real? Ill fight you for some.  8)

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2008, 08:55:46 AM »
Good shit bro, I like the Source mags for sure, couple classic covers there.

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2008, 10:41:57 AM »
Damn looks nice!

I can imagine myself chilling there, listening some good west coast gangsta rap  8)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2008, 11:34:22 AM »
+ 1 & everyone's caught up to speed.  8)

^^^^That's indeed cool to decorate your basement like that. If I had the space, I'd probably do something similar, although I wouldn't just hang up hip-hop posters only. I think I would print out some of my 'favorite quotes' ("The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts" - Bertrand Russel: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/b/bertrand_russell.html ) and frame those quotes along with a picture of the author. I'd also add some movie posters.
Also cool that you've got your PC & a TV set up in there. If that was my basement, I'd also make it my little work-out space. A few dumbbells and a bench and you're set 8)

Props on the room. Must've spent quite some time in setting it all up...

Yup, I totally understand that kind of idea (good shit!). But since I do have 3 different rooms just in the basement, I wanted to really do it by theme. This room was really the "music" room. After I finish up with it 100%, my next room will be a poker/gambeling setup. I already got my big poker table that will be going in there so I just need to do some more things as far as decorating it, maybe buy one of those $500 slot machines, and call it good.....and then the 3rd room I was going to go over to Home Depot and you can  buy an actual bar set up from there for like another $500 or somethin like that, and turn that in to the bar room. Get some of the neon light up signs on the wall, take all my bottles from my cabinet in there, etc.

Tryin to theme everything, so it's a work in progress (still not done with this "music room" right now), but I like to show my work in progress as well :) )

Big props to everyone in this thread that took the time to comment. After the long task of loading everything in the uhaul, driving 7 hours here, unloading it, unpacking it, reorganizing it, etc it was just nice to sit down for a minute and see what everyone else thought as well. Props!  8)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2008, 05:05:18 PM »
In my honest opinion that shit is sick. I love what you did wit it. The framed pics look good against the wall, cuz them walls are nice and clean as fuck. Clean place, clean clean clean. Be proud of yourself. ;D

Yeah definitely, room looks dope!

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2008, 05:17:09 PM »
In my honest opinion that shit is sick. I love what you did wit it. The framed pics look good against the wall, cuz them walls are nice and clean as fuck. Clean place, clean clean clean. Be proud of yourself. ;D

Yeah definitely, room looks dope!

word, you got some tight classic magazines framed. looks dope!

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2008, 05:50:19 PM »
@ Nima & Notorious: I got both of you.

Thanks for taken the time to check them out everyone.  8)

westsiderider323

« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2008, 08:01:48 PM »
damn thatz a sick room im jealous   :D

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2008, 09:59:53 PM »

+1 to you homie.  8)

Johnny B

« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2008, 10:13:33 PM »

+1 to you homie.  8)

you weren't bored enough to take a pic of your girl to show us? ;)

j/p lol

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2008, 10:52:18 PM »

+1 to you homie.  8)

j/p lol
lol actually I've been on this computer way too much today so I'm thinkin I'll go uptairs and get me some real good dome from her.....I might just have to film it for sharing lol.

h2k4

« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2008, 09:07:19 PM »
Nice room.  What's the cost for getting a magazine framed?  I have a signed copy of when Ice Cube was on the Source that I wanted to get framed.
Everyone's caught up on props from me :)

It all depends on the size of what you're getting framed & how nice you wanna go with it.

If you look @ the one's I have framed for the Source, XXL, etc I think it cost right around $50 for each of those to be framed professionally.

I manage the store that does all the framing now too so if you do decide you want to do that, just send the magazine to me & the $ and I'll get you my employee discount as well.

Yeah, it's a standard magazine size.  Thanks, I appreciate the offer.  When I'm ready to get it framed I will holler at you. +1

Johnny B

« Reply #43 on: July 13, 2008, 09:15:08 PM »

+1 to you homie.  8)

j/p lol
lol actually I've been on this computer way too much today so I'm thinkin I'll go uptairs and get me some real good dome from her.....I might just have to film it for sharing lol.

lmao

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: July 13, 2008, 09:32:02 PM »
Nice room.  What's the cost for getting a magazine framed?  I have a signed copy of when Ice Cube was on the Source that I wanted to get framed.
Everyone's caught up on props from me :)

It all depends on the size of what you're getting framed & how nice you wanna go with it.

If you look @ the one's I have framed for the Source, XXL, etc I think it cost right around $50 for each of those to be framed professionally.

I manage the store that does all the framing now too so if you do decide you want to do that, just send the magazine to me & the $ and I'll get you my employee discount as well.

Yeah, it's a standard magazine size.  Thanks, I appreciate the offer.  When I'm ready to get it framed I will holler at you. +1
Yeah I'm guessing it'll be $50 (no more than that for standard magazine size). Be sure to get at me when you're wanting to do something with it.