Author Topic: Tracklist L.A.X. Album Preview[tracklist and review]  (Read 2222 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Tracklist L.A.X. Album Preview[tracklist and review]
« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2008, 09:23:44 AM »
I would replace Gentlemans’ Affair and Camera Phone by Let Us Live with Chrisette and Ya Heard feat Ludacris, the rest gonna be dope, I hope that Game change his mind with tracklist

WTf?

Ya Heard is already on the album cant you see?

And Let Us Live is already on the album

But its funny how people judge BEFORE the album even dropped LMAO that shit is beyond hilarious...niggaz only watch the names and complain about westcoast artist bla bla

R1ZE:

this album is not called "Im gonna have every westcoast artist on the album"

Its called LAX...does tht mean he have to have every westcoast artist on there?

No its called LAX for a other reason

now if you've heard his interviews you'd know why

Damn people bitch about westcoast not bein on his album all teh fuckin time...like most of them aint dissing dude all the time

or dudes aint supportin him so why should he? he already gave them recognition he doesnt need to do more

Damn people bitch about it all the fuckin tme...what if he thinks they dont fit in on his album? wht if he dont like most of the artist??

If you dont like it dont listen. The end.

Its not his fault that you wont hear a Crooked I album anytime soon or someone else..this is a GAME ALBUM..he works with people HE WANTS..not you

now go kill yourself nigga :-*

I Agree, maybe game sees outside the box ( west) and thats why he is the only westcoast artist dropping records on a major level.

EFFeX

« Reply #46 on: July 12, 2008, 10:20:42 AM »
Looks like the album is gonna be big, cinematic but ruined from being a top notch one by too many Cool & Dre tracks and those 2 Ne-Yo joints. He should replace those with a couple of Khalil and Just Blaze tracks.

Co-sign!!

How the fuck can the album or 2 songs "ruin" the album when you havent eve heard them?

WTF is wrong with you muthafuckas?

At least listen to the songs FIRST then judge...

damn

Damn playa, calm down... why you taking it so personally? I don't agree that the Ne-Yo tracks necessarily killed the album, I just wanted to see Khalil and Just Blaze on the album.

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #47 on: July 12, 2008, 12:30:00 PM »
R1ZE:

this album is not called "Im gonna have every westcoast artist on the album"

Its called LAX...does tht mean he have to have every westcoast artist on there?

No its called LAX for a other reason

now if you've heard his interviews you'd know why

Damn people bitch about westcoast not bein on his album all teh fuckin time...like most of them aint dissing dude all the time

or dudes aint supportin him so why should he? he already gave them recognition he doesnt need to do more

Damn people bitch about it all the fuckin tme...what if he thinks they dont fit in on his album? wht if he dont like most of the artist??

If you dont like it dont listen. The end.

Its not his fault that you wont hear a Crooked I album anytime soon or someone else..this is a GAME ALBUM..he works with people HE WANTS..not you

now go kill yourself nigga :-*

overreact much?

im not a crooked i fan. i am a game fan, but i could give a fuck why he called it LAX. the name represents something, and that isnt an album full of south features. in the end it doesnt matter to me - good music is good music, but lol @ games defense force in full swing

get off his dick

there are only 2 south artists on his album....

my bad. I also dont wanna sound like Im hatin on the south for no reason cause alot of my favorite artists are from the south (andre, cham, ti, luda... speaking of whom), its just I don't feel like they fit in right now. Maybe that'll change when I hear the songs, who knows.

but:

lil wayne
ludacris
nas
common
cube
ne-yo

bam, bam bam... 1/6 are from th ewest.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #48 on: July 12, 2008, 12:33:13 PM »
So what if there isnt alot of West Features , atleast he aint close minded,  and this will keep  his career alive for a liltte while

Kameroti

« Reply #49 on: July 12, 2008, 12:37:43 PM »
when this comes out ill let yall guess how many songs cyssero wrote for game ahhahaha

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #50 on: July 12, 2008, 01:07:38 PM »
where did hear this?

Lazar

« Reply #51 on: July 12, 2008, 01:21:22 PM »
Who cares where the features from as long they did a good job? Westcoast rappers need to work more with artists from the east/middle west and south (even I have to say that I don´t feel lot of dudes from the south), because then they will get more attention from fans outside Cali (and this board ;) ) Think Game did really good with the features. Ok, Weezy and Luda are not my favs, but theres nothing wrong with Common, Busta and Nas. Let´s wait what Game has done with Ne-Yo, but I don´t think it will be bad, cuz when it comes to choose the right songs for his albums, Game tottaly understand what he´s doing ;)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #52 on: July 12, 2008, 02:01:10 PM »
looks like it has a couple of interesting tracks on there; hopefully he's not going to imitate Dre's flow again like he did on several tracks from his last album  :P

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #53 on: July 12, 2008, 03:07:51 PM »
For those wondering about the Superman track produced by Just Blaze, from what i've heard the track is supposed to debut on YKWII Vol. 5. I really hope Ice Cube actually spits a 16 on State Of Emergency and not JUST the hook. Other than that L.A.X. sounds like another dope album from Game.

DPGC23

« Reply #54 on: July 12, 2008, 06:04:26 PM »
SHOULD BASOLID ALBUM

WAS LOOKIN 4WARD 2 MORE WESCOAS BUT OWELL,

CAN'T WAIT

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

Retro

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #55 on: July 12, 2008, 07:13:04 PM »
can't wait. Wanted to hear some BWS but w/e

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: July 12, 2008, 09:36:52 PM »
this shit is going to be crack...

SOUL MECHANIX

• 'G'
« Reply #57 on: July 12, 2008, 09:41:10 PM »
Sounds crazy!

E Dub

• 'G'
  • Straight Westcoast
« Reply #58 on: July 13, 2008, 05:50:32 AM »
cant wait

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #59 on: July 14, 2008, 08:43:20 PM »
Looks like the album is gonna be big, cinematic but ruined from being a top notch one by too many Cool & Dre tracks and those 2 Ne-Yo joints. He should replace those with a couple of Khalil and Just Blaze tracks.

I thought the same at first, but cool and dre are on top of there game right now and they shittin on khalil and blaze

Cool & Dre are too watered down now. They are NOT fuckin with DJ Khalil!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"