Author Topic: THE DEFINITIVE Death Row Records/Tha Row Thread  (Read 12904 times)

The Real Kilo2

THE DEFINITIVE Death Row Records/Tha Row Thread
« on: July 11, 2008, 04:42:57 PM »
<a href="http://web.archive.org/web/20050326030111/www.deathrowrecords.net/countdown.swf" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://web.archive.org/web/20050326030111/www.deathrowrecords.net/countdown.swf</a>
<a href="http://web.archive.org/web/20001019015258/www.deathrowrecords2000.com/artists/RollCall.swf" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://web.archive.org/web/20001019015258/www.deathrowrecords2000.com/artists/RollCall.swf</a>

Okay, I have been gearing up for this for a while. This is something I have always wanted to do, to make the ULTIMATE Death Row thread or Death Row affiliates thread so with the death of a company and a lot of people's lively hood *gives a hard stare at some forum members*, but also the companies inner-workings are. I'll start with one to get Ed Capo/Tha Hustla to stop making threads about her since she has probably retired.

PARADISE - Made appearances on three soundtracks in which Death Row either was on or was in charge of.
                   - Also apparently signed to Long Play Music Group which was apparently a division of Fontana Distribution
                   - Possibly retired which is likely the case after you read below.

"Long Play Music Group are proud to announce the launch of their DVD by poker pro player "Evelyn", and Slick Sister debut album "Born to Borrow". Both projects will be available this summer, nationwide. Long Play are also producing new music for 2 artists signed to Death Row Records during the labels successful reign; Paradise, and V.K. The upcoming debut album release from V.K. ("Vanesha Knight") will be released through Long Play Music / Fontana this fall.

Visit Long Play Music on myspace;
www.myspace.com/lpmusicgroup"

The Myspace hasn't been active since 2007, the news apparently came from www.nobodysmiling.com which means someone pulled a trick on them. I checked with Fontana Distribution and there was NEVER a Long Play Music Group on their distribution. Check their roster by clicking here. This story is bogus, and I have a good idea who orchestrated this little news article because I talked with them for about three months and I know how they work. So to put it bluntly Hustla, she probably retired after 1996 since Death Row went into limbo.

NEXT: Tha Realest

If you guys have myths here add them, if you guys have stuff you'd like to share add it, pictures add them, information add it, I will be doing my part to reveal to you the real on Death Row.
  8)
« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 10:07:44 AM by Killz »

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Re: THE DEFINITIVE Death Row Records/Tha Row Thread
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2008, 04:50:24 PM »
^^Props for the info and props for breaking some info to reduce Psycho Hustla from setting up threads...
+1
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2008, 05:01:55 PM »
Tha Realest - Tenkamenin The Vigilante:

His start:

According to J. Flexx Tha Realest was discovered sometime in 1996 by K.C. who was/is J. Flexx's manager. This is according to the Mr. Makaveli interview, which had some amazing interviews I might add even if the Val Young interview was done by one of my friends (Props to you S.C.). You can view that interview by clicking here. However, Tha Realest made it seem like he only got his chance to go to Death Row when he met Suge and 2Pac in Las Vegas. Either way, by 2Pac's death he had taken 2Pac's apparent place on the power house that was The Untouchable Death Row Records. It's rather funny Snoop Dogg would also soon have a replacement to aid Tha Realest in taking over Death Row by the name of Young Gangsta Derek p.k.a. Top Dogg.

Allegations of stealing music:

I have heard from a good amount of people that Jevon/Tha Realest has stolen a good bit of 2Pac lyrics and music. One rumor which comes from a good friend of mine who we will call Q is that Tha Realest, Daz, Kurupt, and others raided the vaults a few days after 2Pac had died and made copies of all the 2Pac stuff inside. Apparently, Tha Realest had taken apparent 2Pac tracks and recorded over the ones he liked then erased 2Pac's vocals. It's kind of how ghost writing is done. Such songs that have apparently came of 2Pac lyrics are A Change To Come, Stand Strong, and They Wanna Be Like Us. No substantial proof has backed up these claims though. The only thing Tha Realest has been proven guilty of is jacking 2Pac's style and rapid fire delivery from time to time.

Swagger Jacking:

I couldn't get the image, but the Youtube should help you make up your mind.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/qefwgReJEHI&amp;hl" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/qefwgReJEHI&amp;hl</a>

The Shooting:

After the Kurupt record Callin' Out Names was released there was a bit of tension between the East Coast and the West Coast. The record was directed at such industry names as Ja Rule, DMX, Irv Gotti, and others. Apparently, one night while coming out of the studio after recording with The Dogg Pound, Tha Realest was shot in the foot via a drive by shooting while another man was killed. This was shooting was apparently inspired by the tension with the east coast.

Two articles by Yahoo:

The Shooting

The Aftermath

Leaving Death Row:

The reasons why Tha Realest left Death Row have been disputed many times such as him and Suge having problems or he got booted out by Suge for not representing Death Row to the fullest at an awards show. One story according to K9 was that Tha Realest changed his shirt to a white shirt from the casual Death Row red and then tucked his chain. K9 informed the leaders of Death Row of this and Tha Realest apparent got the boot. More stories coming soon.

Albums featured on while stranded on Death Row:

Tha Realest's Interviews:

Death Row Website Interview - Conducted by Miles aka Last Circle Faggot (That's by Tha Realest's staff)

MORE COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and NEXT: Mac Shawn!

Props go out to S.C, Q, and Steven Mark. :)
« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 08:22:57 AM by The Lo »

Kameroti

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2008, 05:08:13 PM »
i can say kurupt didnt raid nothing and only has a handfull of pac shit. Ive talked to gotti on this situation plenty times

Quadruple OG

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2008, 06:01:25 PM »
its funny you mention him biting Pac's lyrics, because I remember talking with a friend of mine while in college who had some connections to Death Row (he was from LA and knew people high up in the label), and he mentioned to me that "They wanna be like us" was originally a 2pac and Snoop song that was redone by Top Dogg and Tha Realest to piss off Snoop. I forget who the third person on that track was (which would have been replaced by Doobie).

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2008, 06:04:34 PM »
MAC SHAWN!:

Pre-Death Row:

Mac Shawn had made some what of a rapping career prior to Death Row with his group Funk Mobb which released their debut album in 1995. Not much is known about his time with this group, but it was short lived to say the least. Within less than three years after the release, Mac Shawn touched down on DPG Recordz which was a sub-label of Death Row Records.

DPG Recordz and the transition to Death Row:

DPG Recordz was a sub-label of Death Row formed by Daz Dillinger after his failed attempt at another label. Soon Daz and Suge started having problems and the label was dis-continued and Daz gave his artists the ultimatum to bounce with him or to stay with Suge. Artists like Crooked I and Mac Shawn chose to go with where the checks were coming from - Suge. Mac Shawn made his first debut on Death Row with the release Chronic 2000 and his last Death Row appearance on DPG 2002. Despite staying on Death Row, Mac Shawn apparently still managed to be friends with Daz according to some of the stuff Daz released on later compilations. However, that would not be the case with former Death Row inmate Snoop Doggy Dogg. Mac Shawn had accused Snoop of biting his style and slang. He even attacked him on Too Gangsta 4 Radio 2001 with these accusations. Nothing has ever been proven though.

After Death Row

Mac Shawn was apparently serving jail time until a few months ago. I have heard rumors of him getting out, but this is all just speculation. According to some people in the rap industry Mac Shawn is a snitch, but this is just pure and idol gossip. We will see when and if Mac Shawn resurfaces in rap.

COMING SOON CROOKED I!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 08:16:41 AM by The Lo »

Kilo4

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2008, 11:57:35 PM »
any othe Mac Shawn photos?

D-Stress

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2008, 04:34:07 AM »
Okay, I have been gearing up for this for a while. This is something I have always wanted to do, to make the ULTIMATE Death Row thread or Death Row affiliates thread so with the death of a company and a lot of people's lively hood *gives a hard stare at some forum members*, but also the companies inner-workings are. I'll start with one to get Ed Capo/Tha Hustla to stop making threads about her since she has probably retired.

PARADISE - Made appearances on three soundtracks in which Death Row either was on or was in charge of.
                   - Also apparently signed to Long Play Music Group which was apparently a division of Fontana Distribution
                   - Possibly retired which is likely the case after you read below.

"Long Play Music Group are proud to announce the launch of their DVD by poker pro player "Evelyn", and Slick Sister debut album "Born to Borrow". Both projects will be available this summer, nationwide. Long Play are also producing new music for 2 artists signed to Death Row Records during the labels successful reign; Paradise, and V.K. The upcoming debut album release from V.K. ("Vanesha Knight") will be released through Long Play Music / Fontana this fall.

Visit Long Play Music on myspace;
www.myspace.com/lpmusicgroup"

The Myspace hasn't been active since 2007, the news apparently came from www.nobodysmiling.com which means someone pulled a trick on them. I checked with Fontana Distribution and there was NEVER a Long Play Music Group on their distribution. Check their roster by clicking here. This story is bogus, and I have a good idea who orchestrated this little news article because I talked with them for about three months and I know how they work. So to put it bluntly Hustla, she probably retired after 1996 since Death Row went into limbo.

She Ain´t On The Roster?

Death Row Inmate: Paradise

http://rapidshare.com/files/128723808/Paradise-Down_With_My_Nigga.mp3.html Paradise-Down With My Nigga (Deep Cover)
Female-Gangsta Rap, Real Hardcore-Lyrics,Old School G-Shit Produced By Rhythm D And (DJ) Unknown
http://rapidshare.com/files/128725730/Paradise-Hoochies_Need_Love_Too.mp3.html Paradise-Hoochies Need Love Too (Above The Rim)
Smooth-Ass Track With Isley Brothers Sample,Female G-Funk Produced By: S "Bright Eyes" Riley,Suamana Brown Co-producer-Captain Curt
http://rapidshare.com/files/128727161/Paradise-Devotion.wma.html Paradise-Devotion (Gang Related)
Another Mellow-Track With Earth-Wind & Fire Sample G-Funkish Beat, R´n´B Feel To It Produced By: Les "Dr.Smoke" Pierce Of The Group "Colour Club".

« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 05:42:39 AM by Ed Capo »

D-Stress

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2008, 05:41:30 AM »
B-Rezell Was An R´n´B Project On Death Row, They Group Had Producer/Singer Hurt-Em-Badd And Prod. LT Hutton (Don´t Know About Other Members, Feel Free To Add) They Released 2 Cuts "Blowed Away" Which Was Produced By Devante Swing And Timbaland, And "Horny", Tracks Appeared On Above The Rim And Murder Was The Case Soundtracks.Maybe DeVante Swing Was Also Part Of The Group?

Rhythm & Knowledge?"U Bring Da Dog Out" Was Prod. By Sean "Barney" Thomas, Maybe It Was Him On The Vocals Too?Since He´s Singing?Y´all Heard His Cut With J-Flexx On "Christmas On Death Row" Called "Party 4 Da Homies" Where, He´s Singing.

BGOTI-Bad Girls Of The Industry

The Members I Know Of Are: Uneq´ka & Oobie.Uneq´ka Is Still Makin Music, She Has An Youtube & Myspace Page, Oobie Was Working With Too $hort And Lil´Jon Last Time I Heard Of Her.BGOTI Appeared On Gridlock´d And Gang Related Soundtracks, Also On Lady Of Rage´s "Confessions" From The "Nessecery Rougness" Album.
Who Are Other Members Of BGOTI?

6 Feet/6 Feet Deep
Male R´n´B Group On Death Row, The Members Were Tall And That´s Why They Have Names Like:
6-2,6-6,6-8 And 6-9 They Appeared On Gang Related Soundtrack And On Christmas On Death Row Album.They Have A Video With BGOTI & Guess Called "Silent Night".6 Feet Deep Also Appeared On Nate Dogg´s "Crazy, Dangerous", 2Pac´s "Ballad Of A Dead Soldier", 6-2 Appeared On 2Pac´s "Life Of An Outlaw",6-9 Appeared On "U Can Be Touched (OG)".6-9 And 6-2 Also Collaborated With Tha Relativez On Tha Relativez "The Takeover" Album.It´s Rumoured That 6 Feet Deep Also Appeared On Mark Morisson´s Death Row Album.6-9 (Real Name: Christopher Harvest) Was Married w/ Actress Vivica A. Fox.6-9

Guess(s)

Remember The Song By 2DV Off Gang Related OST?
Yes, They´re The Same Group As Guess (From "Christmas On Death Row")
They Have An Album Released Under The Name "Guesss" (3 S´s) But Suge Signed Them Under The Name Guess (2 S´s) Because, They Where On Warner Bros. And Suge Couldn´t Sign Them Under The "Guesss" Name, So He Dropped 1 "S" From The Name.
DJ Pooh Remixed Their Song "It´s You That I Need".Guess(s) Also Appeared On Jewell´s Unreleased Album.
They Also Have A Video With BGOTI And 6 Feet Deep "Silent Night".Guesss´Album
Released On Warner Bros.

To Be Continiued...

P.S. Kilo, Correct Me.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 09:57:26 AM by Ed Capo »

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2008, 06:52:08 AM »
You are almost correct on all that.  8) I don't believe any of 6 Feet Deep was on Mark's album though.

Kameroti

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2008, 07:49:45 AM »
i think they wanna be like us was pac, snoop and gotti, i can swear i remember hearing the song with gotti and pac on it.... ill have to ask him

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2008, 07:58:31 AM »
Nice thread props Kilo.

Now let's keep this free of aim convos and any other bullshit and nonsense and we got ourselves a DR related thread interesting enough to make it worthwhile.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

KURUPTION-81

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2008, 07:59:11 AM »
Props on the thread, keep the info coming.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2008, 08:06:33 AM »
Crooked I

COMING SOON!!!!

- NOTE: I am fixing this one up later. Crooked I is a 2Pac type. Too much information.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 11:07:41 AM by Killz »

D-Stress

« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2008, 08:52:43 AM »
You are almost correct on all that.  8) I don't believe any of 6 Feet Deep was on Mark's album though.

i dont know man, i say what ive read about the album of mark morrison.
you can´t add something on my infos?like who were the otha people in b-rezell and BGOTI?
its funny you mention him biting Pac's lyrics, because I remember talking with a friend of mine while in college who had some connections to Death Row (he was from LA and knew people high up in the label), and he mentioned to me that "They wanna be like us" was originally a 2pac and Snoop song that was redone by Top Dogg and Tha Realest to piss off Snoop. I forget who the third person on that track was (which would have been replaced by Doobie).
Dope.Never knew it.thx.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 08:57:48 AM by Ed Capo »

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2008, 08:57:07 AM »

i dont know man, i say what ive read about the album of mark morrison.
you can´t add something on my infos?like who were the otha people in b-rezell and BGOTI?

Nah, you just about said what all I know about them. That information was fake by the way, my friend created the title for that One Mack track.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2008, 09:16:13 AM »
i think they wanna be like us was pac, snoop and gotti, i can swear i remember hearing the song with gotti and pac on it.... ill have to ask him

shit no way? please go ask him, anychance kameroti, u can get an interview wit kurupt maybe? talk about his deathrow days since u connected wit him?

kuruptDPG

« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2008, 09:24:53 AM »
ther was a thread on makaveli-forever.com wit deathrow rare facts, ill try to get a hold of that agian cuz with each fact came with the source so u can say it was true. heres some that i can remember.

The original of "Who Gots Some Gangsta Shit" on murder was the case featured cpo boss hogg and slip capone.

^^ this is true cuz i asked slip and he said yes.

Tha Dogg Pound's first single was supposed to be called "I Rock Mic's" with the lady of rage.

Daz Dillinger said him and kurupt did more than 500 leftovers for dogg food.

thats all i can remember. il post more info
« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 10:08:44 AM by kurupt4life »

D-Stress

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2008, 09:56:09 AM »
Convictz (Big Mike, 3-2)

The Convictz Was A Group Signed To Death Row At The Very Beginning, The Group Was: Big Mike And (Lord) 3-2.
There Did Some Songs On Tha Row But They Didn´t Record An Album.One Of Them Songs Was:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=RJTTn9Fd21A Snoop Doggy Dogg f/ Tha Convictz-Playin For Keeps
And Another Track Was Done With  3-2,CPO,Snoop Doggy Dogg And Chocolate For Chocolate´s Album .Later, Tha Convictz Left Death Row, Signed To J Prince´s South Label "Rap-A-Lot" Where They Released Music Including Their Solo Projects.

Emmage

Emmage Stands For: Ebony Men Musically Able to Give Entertainment, Was A Short-Lived Group On Death Row, They Featured On Deep Cover Soundtrack And Dr.Dre´s Classic Album "The Chronic".Later They Were On Players Club Soundtrack And Compton´s Most Wanted Album "Music To Drive-By" On A Song Called "U´z A Bitch".Andre Harris (The Only Member I Know Of Emmage) Is Still Makin Music.Here´s The Bio.
http://keepinggod1st.com/It%20Was%20Jesus.htm
Born to Betty L. Harris and Charles Cheatham, Andre’ was a very exceptional child whose musical talents were evident from birth.  He displayed several musical gifts at a very early age where he would be found playing the drums, dancing, and singing with his cousins.  He began singing with his church choir at the age of five and continued to sing in churches with the Sickle Cell Anemia (SCA) Community Choir until he reached his teens.  The SCA Community Choir was sought after throughout the Hampton Roads area and opened for musical giants such as James Cleveland, Shirley Caesar, the Hawkins Family, Mighty Clouds of Joy, Slim and the Supreme Angeles, and local groups such as the Sunset Traveler, the Gospel Impressions and many others.  Andre’s child light soprano voice was often heard as lead singer (vocalist) on the Hawkins’ Family songs, “Going up Yonder”, “Bye and Bye”, “Jesus is Knocking” and “God Is” to name a few.

In 1992, Andre’ and a few of his close friends saw an opportunity to enhance their musical career, moving to Los Angeles, California where they formed the group EMMAGE (Ebony Men Musically Able to Give Entertainment), with Death Row Records.  The group recorded a musical soundtrack for the hit move, “Deep Cover” starring Laurence Fishburne.  Some of the group’s recordings include songs from Dr. Dre’s album, “ The Chronic, Welcome to Death” and “ We Be Clubbing” by Ice Cube from the movie, “ The Players’ Club”.  Andre’s stellar tenor voice can be heard in many of the background vocals in albums by Mack 10, MC Eight, and Lydia Harris.  EMMAGE has opened for acts such as Dru Hill, Az Yet, Naughty by Nature, Boys to Men and Michelle at the Hampton Coliseum in Virginia, MGM grand in Las Vegas, and locations in New York City, Washington DC and Loa Angeles. EMMAGE received a platinum plaque for their contribution to the “Player’s Club” soundtrack.

Recognizing God’s gift of a melodious and angelic voice, Andre; responded to the call of God in 1999, returning to his home in Newport News VA.  There, he is an upcoming gospel-recording artist who released his first gospel project “The Truth”.  Released in February 2002, the project has done suitably well in two cities, selling several hundred copies in 2 months with only 3 tracks available.  Currently, Andre’ is ministering through song with his new album, "It Was Jesus!" out the East Coast region.

CPO-Boss Hogg

CPO=Capital Punishment Organization Was A Group, The Members: DJ Train (RIP),Lil´Nation (CPO The Boss Hogg),Young D And MC Chip.
After DJ Train´s Tragic Death In Fire, Lil Nation, Continued To Record Under The Name CPO (The Boss Hogg).He Released An Album In 1990 Called "To Hell And Black", Which Was Exec. Produced By NWA´s MC Ren.CPO Was Closed To NWA And Eazy-E.His Album Had Songs Like "Ballad Of A Menace" And "The Beat Is Funky" After That, He Signed With Death Row Records, Made Couple Appearances On Chocolate´s Life-N A DayAlbum, Murder Was The Case And Above The Rim Soundtrack And On 2Pac´s All Eyez On Me.Since The Death Row Went Downhill, CPO Has Collaborated Here And There (Warren G,Eastsidaz) But No Solo Album.Still He´s One Of The West Coast Veterans In The Hip-Hop History.

Chocolate

Chocolate Was Managed By Suge Knight Along With DJ Quik And One Of The Original Death Row Artists In The Beginning.Chocolate Ghostwriting For People Like Quik And Vanilla Ice, He Wrote And Produced The Famous "Ice Ice Baby" By Vanilla Ice.He Recorded An Album For Death Row Records But It Was Later Released By Ghetto Life Records.The Album Is Called "Life-N-A-Day" featured Snoop Doggy Dogg,B.O.X And CPO.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ilME1xOspsM&feature=related Chocolate f/ B.O.X & CPO-"Five To Ten"
http://youtube.com/watch?v=0awGKEyUs2Q Chocolate-Ghetto Holocaust
http://youtube.com/watch?v=DVIAnOpZEmo Chocolate f/ Snoop Doggy Dogg,CPO & 3-2-Ni**az Iz Like That
http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=L10WIJC0 Chocolate-Life-N A Day Download

P.S. Does Someone Have The Album And Can Give Us Credits Of The Album?

Lord G

Lord G Is From Detroid, He Hooked Up With Death Row Thru A Bass-Player,Produced And Vocalist Named Tony "T" Green (Who Was Working For Death Row At The Time, Appeared On "What´s My Name" By Snoop And Produced CPO´s "Jus So Ya Know" To Name A Few) And Produced Butch Smalls.
Lord G Was Featured On A 12" Of "Regulate" For Above The Rim Soundtrack Called "Mi Moni Rite"Which Was A Bonus Track For Above The Rim Soundtrack On Cassette. While He Was On Death Row, Also He Was Vocal-Coaching Lil Bow Wow, He Was Also Producing And Ghostwriting For People, Including Dr.Dre´s R´n´B Girl-Group Called Warning.He´s From The Group Militia With Ms.Toi And Mr.Tan, They Had A Hit "Burn" Back In The Days.

http://rapidshare.com/files/129172344/Lord_G.-Mi_Monie_Rite.mp3.html Lord G.-Mi Moni Rite
Interview With Lord G. (Talking Militia, Death Row,etc.)
http://www.g4tv.com/streetfury/features/53953/Words_From_The_Lord_Lord_G_Speaks_On_Militia_AllStars_Death_Row__Going_Solo.html

To Be Continiued...

« Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 04:18:17 AM by Changed Man »

D-Stress

« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2008, 09:58:51 AM »
ther was a thread on makaveli-forever.com wit deathrow rare facts, ill try to get a hold of that agian cuz with each fact came with the source so u can say it was true. heres some that i can remember.

The original of "Who Gots Some Gangsta Shit" on murder was the case featured cpo boss hogg and slip capone.

^^ this is true cuz i asked slip and he said yes.

Tha Dogg Pound's first single was supposed to be called "I Rock Mic's" with the lady of rage.

Daz Dillinger said him and kurupt said there was more than 500 leftovers for dogg food.

thats all i can remember. il post more info

Good Info.Thx.

acgrundy

« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2008, 11:18:08 AM »

Well if Daz said it, then its got to be true

D-Stress

« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2008, 12:40:58 PM »
Young Soldierz And Tha Relativez
http://www.discogs.com/image/R-610852-1138187105.jpeg

Young Soldierz (Big Wy,Dogg,Lil´Stretch,G-Pops,Yank) Members Got Their Start From The Famous "Bloods & Crips" Albums, Which Was Organized By Ronnin Ro To Make Two Notorious Gangs Collaborate On One Album.Nothing Is Impossible" So It Worked Out.Bloods & Crips Were Bustin Rhymes Together, Puttin´The Anger Against Each Other In Raps, Not Violence On Streets.Bloods & Crips Projects Released Albums, Incl. Best Of Albums From Both Sides Bloods And Crips.Big Wy Was Rappin Under The Alias Red Rag.Dangerous Records Also Released Some Solo Works By Various Members Of Bloods & Crips Albums.The Young Soldierz Album Was One Of Them.They Released  Self-Titled Album Before They Got With Death Row.The Album Had Songs Like "If Tomorrow Comes" And "Aligator" On It And Featured Other Bloods & Crips Rappers Incl. Bloody Mary aka Nini X (Sometimes Nina Ross)  Who Was Also Signed To Death Row Records By Suge.The Young Soldierz Album Had A Song Called "Eastside- Westside", Which Was Later Remixed And Put On Murder Was The Case Soundtrack (The Original On Young Soldierz Album Was Longer And Feature Keystone-Lil Stretch´s Brother,Tweedy Bird Loc,Freeze And Flip).Young Soldierz Appeared On 2 Soundtracks Released By Death Row Records."Eastside-Westside" On Murder Was The Case And "Take A Ni**a Like Me" On Gang Related Soundtrack.There´s Also A Rumoured-Track "Fiend To A Pipe" Which Was/Is Supposed To Be On "Inside Out Compilation" By Death Row  Which Later Became "Chronic 2000: Still Smokin".Later Big Wy And Dogg (Under The Alias Suga Buga) Formed A New Group Named "Tha Relativez", They Released 3 Albums, One Of Them "The Takeover" Was Death Row Material It Featured Death Row Artists Like Tha Realest, 6-9 Of 6 Feet Deep And Top Dogg Tha YGD.

O.F.T.B

Stands For Operation From The Bottom.Members Are: Flipside,Bustop,Low-MB.
They Are From LA-Watts, The Nickerson Garden Projects Blood-Set Called "Bounty Hunters".They Released An Album Before Death Row Called "Straight Up Watts".The Albums Sold Good, It Had Singles Like "Slangin´Dope" And "I Ain´t From Compton".After That They Hooked Up With Suge Knight And Death Row Records, Got Signed, Appeared On Murder Was The Case With The Song "Hot One" (Was Released Only On Cassette Of Murder Was The Case).They Had A DJ Quik Produced Cut On Above The Rim Soundtrack "Crack´Em".They Collabored With 2Pac, They Get A Shout-Out From 2Pac On His Hit Song "2 Live & Die In LA".Later They Appeared On Christmas On Death Row Compilation And Gridlock´d Soundtrack With Jewell On A Song Called "Body & Soul" They Also Shot A Video For It.Their Recorded Album For Death Row Was Unofficially Released The Album Featured 2Pac, Big Syke,Outlawz,6 Feet Deep,Snoop Doggy Dogg,Kurupt And Big Pimpin.They Also Collaborated With 2Pac On An Unreleased Song Called "The Struggle Continiues".There´s Also A Video For "Check Yo Hood" A Song With Female Death Row Vocalist Jewell.Their Death Row Album Contains A Song "Still A Mistery To Me" Dedicated To Yafou "Yaki Kadafi" Fula And Tupac "Makaveli" Shakur Of The Outlawz.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YM_dvmvIS4Q OFTB-Slangin Dope
http://youtube.com/watch?v=6FTzsnEFuw4&feature=related OFTB f/ Jewell-Check Yo Hood
Download http://www.zshare.net/video/15157689c65daaba/ "Body & Soul" Video.

To Be Continiued...

« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 12:52:16 PM by Changed Man »

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2008, 12:55:43 PM »

Well if Daz said it, then its got to be true

Daz says a lot of unbelievable things, but turns out more than half of them have been proven true. Lol.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2008, 01:11:54 PM »
There was a Chronic 2000 tour which V.K. got kicked off. - FALSE.

Before anyone posts about this, Tha Realest did a few shows here and there, but there was never a Chronic 2000 tour. Props to S.C. for the information.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2008, 01:13:06 PM »
Random Stuff:

MAKING OF ALL EYEZ ON ME:

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=186831.0 <--- Props to G Funk.