Author Topic: THE DEFINITIVE Death Row Records/Tha Row Thread  (Read 25053 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: THE DEFINITIVE Death Row Records/Tha Row Thread
« Reply #60 on: July 20, 2008, 12:33:50 PM »
yea, but the problem is that the beats produced by dre himself always sucks big time

i highly doubt that dre produced something on his own.dreīs a product of yella, cold187um, mel-man, sean barney rumbles, sam sneed, j-flexx and later mel-man and scott storch.now its focus

how can you tell, you're not able to read the credits

D-Stress

« Reply #61 on: July 21, 2008, 08:59:06 AM »
Danny Boy Was Supposed To Drop His Album As First Of All The RīnīB People On Tha Row, Because He Was Sugeīs Fav.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #62 on: July 21, 2008, 10:29:17 AM »
Danny Boy Was Supposed To Drop His Album As First Of All The RīnīB People On Tha Row, Because He Was Sugeīs Fav.

Actually Jewell was supposed to. Lol.

Jewell - Black Diamond (1995)

D-Stress

« Reply #63 on: July 21, 2008, 12:40:43 PM »
^ Why You Think So?Suge Liked Danny More Than Jewell I Think, Danny Was His Artist, Jewell Was Dreīs.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 12:43:25 PM by Changed Man »

RichSwagger

• 'G'
  • Brazil Street Underboss
« Reply #64 on: July 21, 2008, 02:05:10 PM »
So Michel'le was suckin Suge up and she never got shit done project wise

Favoritism means nothing

Big Fase 100, Rich Swagger & Crooked I

Quadruple OG

« Reply #65 on: July 21, 2008, 03:17:14 PM »
So Michel'le was suckin Suge up and she never got shit done project wise

Favoritism means nothing

well, she did release her album in '98 while Danny Boy and Jewl's album collect dust in a vault somewhere

D-Stress

« Reply #66 on: July 22, 2008, 02:00:45 AM »
^ yep but michelīle wasnt doin that much like jewell and danny did.
i wonder why suge let eazy release her from contract if he didnt wanted her to sing.that appeared like on two songs.she wasnt on chronic, doggystyle, mwtc, above the rim, only thing she did was "lets play house" "run tha streetz".i cant understand why suge took her to death row.

D-Stress

« Reply #67 on: July 24, 2008, 05:20:13 AM »
michelīle wasnt doin that much like jewell and danny did.
i wonder why suge let eazy release her from contract if he didnt wanted her to sing.that appeared like on two songs.she wasnt on chronic, doggystyle, mwtc, above the rim, only thing she did was "lets play house" "run tha streetz".i cant understand why suge took her to death row.
killz, what do you know about hug?was he just on "gīz up hoes down"?
was d-ruff on death row too?david ruffin jr., wasnt he dreīs gay-lover?did he ever do something for death row?appearances,etc?

D-Stress

« Reply #68 on: August 15, 2008, 08:11:01 AM »
uppin

D-Stress

« Reply #69 on: August 15, 2008, 04:23:24 PM »
^^ ok homes, i willl try, im lil bit busy at the moment,killz where you at?help me (letīs help each other) :D

D-Stress

« Reply #70 on: August 16, 2008, 07:11:11 AM »
Bloody Mary

With Redrum781

Myspace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=272352933

Hailing From: Steubenville, OH / Los Angeles, CA
Date Of Birth: Unknown
Date Of Death: 19 November 2006
Cause Of Death: Nini X was riding her motorbike and unintenionally became involved in somebody elses high speed chase. Nini's bike was hit by an Escalade trying to outrun the police, and as a result she was placed into a braindead state and subsequently her life support was pulled.

"
"Nini X" Aka "Bloody Mary" Was Introduced To "Ronnie Ron" In 1993 By "Tweedy Bird Loc". She Was Strugling At The Time So "Ronnie Ron" Started Helping Her Out. At First He Didint Want Her To Be On "Bangin On Wax" But She Insisted And Gave Her Self The Name "Bloody Mary".
She Made Her Debut On The Single & Video "Piru Love" Along With "Lil Stretch", "Redrum781" & "Lil Leak"(Then Known As "CK").

She Released Her Album "She's Dangerous" Under "Nini X" In 1994. Due To A Misunderstanding Nini Left Dangerous Records And Stopped Working With "Ronnie Ron" Over Money Issues.
Due To The Joit Ventures With "Quality Records" And Money Being Handled By White Boys Nini Ended In Bad Terms With "Ronnie Ron" She Was Fetured On Most Of The First "Bangin On Wax" Album. She Released Her Second Album Under "Bloody Mary" Tittled "Day Of Ressurection".
Nini X released a solo album titled 'She's Dangerous' in 1994 and she was also a part of the 'Bloods & Crips' releases, also featuring on Tweedy Bird Loc's work. Nini also appeared on Assassin's 'Hitworks Vol 1' under the alias Nina Ross/Bloody Mary.She Has Another Album Called "Day Of Ressurection" Under The Name Bloody Mary.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=66677006 Teboīs Myspace.
Tebo, This Dude Is A Producer, I Saw His Comment On Bloody Maryīs Myspace He Said "hay bloody i miss you baby,the shit dont seem real im stuck i love you,we talked about all kinda shit.i will never forget when you had me come to the studio when you were on death row,man we had a good time & da song was( aint no sunshin when ninas gone)well you got dat shit right bloody....man suge never paid me 4 dat work,oh well dat ones on da house.I MISS YOU" then i messaged him i got answers.

Me: So Can You Tell Me More About Bloody Mary..s Death Row Time, Album (Songs,Features,Producers,etc.) And About Nini (RIP) In General?Please Reply I..m Making A Blog About Death Row And I Want To Have Infos About Her Too Since There..s Not Much Information About That Great Rapper.

Tebo: Bloody was a tru friend,we were down like fo flat tiers.she had a short stay with the row.....95-96.she had me & resse-cup a east palo alto rapper come to L.A & lace the song "aint no sun shine when nina's gone".i played bass & g-tar resse rocked 16,the song was off the hook but we cuold not get a copy of the track.suge was all about pac & snoop he put her shit to da side & she was'nt hav'in dat.after a while she moved to E.P.A. & me & PROHOEZAK STARTED PRODUCTION on her c.d. P.M.S. (PLAY MY SHIT) ON TAYLER MADE RECORDS.BUT IT NEVER HIT THE STREETS....THAT WAS THE STORY OF HER LIFE DOING SHIT THAT NEVER CAME OUT.

Me: did bloody mary know pac?
who was resse?does he something out?
did bloody mary collaborate with some inmates of death row?
was there an album recorded for death row?
was she signed to death row?
if yes, why did suge sign her if he wasnt goin to put out her shit anyway?(thats the shit he did with lotta DOPE artsits.
can you hook me up with something by bloody?i dont wanna leak it.
what you know about redrum..s time on death row?

Tebo: sup dogg.yep bloody was signed to the row,a rapper she called rick james brought her to suge,he had been lookin 4 her. he gave 12g's & she went to work.redrum & bloody were tight i didnt know him but she talked about him alot.resse-cup is a lady rapper i started working with @ age 7 shes 23 now & still dope,her & bloody were tight.i dont know how many tracks the row had done on bloody but she did know pac & snoop,she would see dem in the studio & just node she was 2 kool 2 jock.she worked wit storm, rated r, & some more rappers from the row that suge never put out...

Stay Tuned For More...Keep Your Eye On This Thread For Some Off The Hook Infos/Mp3īs/Interviews,etc.  8)

"EXCLUSIVE: http://www.zshare.net/audio/1714397815ba4fad/ David Ruffin Jr. (D-Ruff) ft. Bloody Mary And Unknown Jamaican-800 Buster
BLOODY MARY of 'Bloods and Crips' and myself doing a song back in the day. We made the track and recorded it ourselves...That was mad fun too....[/b]" D-Ruff.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2008, 06:40:33 PM by Tha Psycho Hustla »

Chad Vader

« Reply #71 on: August 16, 2008, 07:29:39 AM »

^^^+1 for putting in work... huge progress  ;)^^^
you should collect all Death Row related things here;
Reviews,interviews,info and what not. Feel free to jack what Iīve posted in for ex. The NWA thread  ;)
« Last Edit: August 16, 2008, 08:39:51 AM by Chad Vader »

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #72 on: August 16, 2008, 08:08:03 AM »
Great info Physco. I already contacted him for an interview via e-mail D-Ruff that is, but I have yet to get a response.  :'(

D-Stress

« Reply #73 on: August 16, 2008, 08:29:08 AM »
Great info Physco. I already contacted him for an interview via e-mail D-Ruff that is, but I have yet to get a response.  :'(

i might catch d-ruff too.letīs see.
damn i checked my PM as you see..can you help me?(i posted the reason why i need help) :'(

yourdead

• 'G'
« Reply #74 on: August 16, 2008, 11:56:14 PM »
Looks like Suge still fucks with Lake and Delson. Suge partying in New York 2 days ago.

« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 03:18:06 PM by yourdead »