Author Topic: THE DEFINITIVE Death Row Records/Tha Row Thread  (Read 25041 times)

D-Stress

Re: THE DEFINITIVE Death Row Records/Tha Row Thread
« Reply #75 on: August 17, 2008, 04:20:12 AM »
^^ good pics.drop more pics w/ death row ppl on it.

01 - Intro
02 - I Got U Bouncin'
03 - Too Late Playa (Ft. 2Pac,Big Daddy Kane,Nutt-so,Danny Boy & Virginya Slim)
04 - The Beat
05 - Down In My Hood (Ft. Lil Big Of AMW-America´s Most Wanted)
06 - Props On The Spot (Givin Shout Outs To People Like Mike Tyson And Eddie Murphy)
07 - Get Up
08 - Player Hater Of The Week (Talks About Rasheed Wallace And The Bay Rappers)
09 - Town By The Bay (Ft. Lil Big)
10 - Can U Feel It Pt.1 (Ft. ,Nuttso,Evilsyder,Spice 1,Knumskull,Storm,Mac Mall,Kurupt,etc.)
11 - Hammer Time Brings It (Ft. Hurt-Em-Badd aka Tyrone Wrice)
12 - Everybody Party Down
13 - Free Intro
14 - I Wish U Were Free
15 - Tuesday Night
16 - Unconditional Love

"You´re Listening To K M.O.B Radio Station Of Nations..."
I Was Listening To That Album Yesterday.It´s Not Dope But It Ain´t Bad Either, Let´s Say You Can Listen To It.Good Mix Of R´n´B And Rap.The Album Has Very Much R´n´B People On It.(Judging From Choruses,etc., Sometimes R´n´B Parts Are Longer Than Hammer´s Verses).He Goes At Too Short Couple Times, Anyone Know Why?
"Down In My Hood" Has Lil Big,But It Ain´t Danny Boy On The Vocs.(I Know His Voice) And There Are More Singers Than One On This Song, As I Can Hear
.Another Song That Features Lil Big Is "Town By The Bay".
"Hammertime Brings It" Features Hurt-Em-Badd, The Host (MC Hammer Himself?) Says It At The Start Of The Song, There Are Skits/Intros Just Like "W-Ballz" Skits, But This Time It´s Hammer (?) Talking As DJ(Host Of K M.O.B Radio, Plus,We Get New Meaning Of M.O.B, "Money, Organization, Bizness".I Think That´s Hurt-Em-Badd On The Song Too, Since He Is Also A Singer, He Was Singing In B-Rezell And Couple 2Pac Cuts. When I Get More Credits For The Album, I Will Post It.Im Figuring Out Who Is On Other Songs, Too Bad We Don´t Have Booklet/Credits For This One.There´re Many Featured On This Album But Only Few Can Be Recorgnized.Overall I Would Rate This Album, 3/5.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 04:54:34 AM by Tha Psycho Hustla »

Quadruple OG

« Reply #76 on: August 17, 2008, 05:26:52 AM »
I'm pretty sure Danny Boy is on "Get Up"

D-Stress

« Reply #77 on: August 17, 2008, 06:55:05 AM »
^^ Thanks I Will Check It Out And See If It´s Danny, I Will Add Him To The Credits. ;)

Redrum781

Redrum Got On Death Row In 95/96 With Her Homegirl Bloody Mary (RIP) They Caught Suge´s Attention From "Bangin On Wax" Projects.
Since We All Know Suge Is A Blood, He Got Down With These People (Young Soldierz,Bloody Mary,Redrum) On His Label Because They´re Bloods Too.
Redrum Was Also Featured On Legendary Bloods-Anthem "Piru Love".Redrum Is Related To Kurupt, But He Claims Kurupt Didn´t Help Me During His Time On Death Row.His Death Row Album Is Still Unreleased, Redrum Might Re-Do It Someday With Updated Productions. (Let´s Hope So).
Redrum Is Still In The Game, Still Makin Songs, Ex-Member Of Young Soldierz Big Wy, Dedicated A Song "Piru Love 3000" To Bloody Mary, Redrum And 4Bent aka Billboard.Redrum´s Also On Big Wy´s New Compilation "Soo Woop Movement" And On Couple Underground Releases In Cali.

Read The Interview With Redrum 781 Here (Talks About His Time On Death Row, Kurupt,2Pac, Lady Of Rage,etc. Dope Interview)
Thx To Raptalk.net 4 This One.

Handwritten Lyrics Of "2 Live & Die In L.A" By 2Pac, Submitted By Redrum781 Of Bangin On Wax, Death Row Records

Be On The Look-Out For More Redrum Shit!
« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 07:17:16 AM by Tha Psycho Hustla »

Chad Vader

« Reply #78 on: August 17, 2008, 07:02:05 AM »

10 - Can U Feel It Pt.1 (Ft. ,Nuttso,Evilsyder,Spice 1,Knumskull,Storm,Mac Mall,Kurupt,etc.)

He Goes At Too Short Couple Times, Anyone Know Why?

I never got around to check this album. There´s a track with Mac Mall and Kurupt... wow that sounds dope.
He disses Too Short? Diss tracks,or just some words here and there?

D-Stress

« Reply #79 on: August 17, 2008, 07:14:06 AM »
^^ Some Words.No Whole Diss-Tracks But Still Dope And Clear He Mentions His Name.
Anyone Know Who The Beef Started?

D-Stress

« Reply #80 on: August 17, 2008, 07:54:43 AM »
Interview With Hurt-Em-Badd aka Tyrone Wrice:
Producer, Singer.Member Of B-Rezell.

Hurt M Badd; a legend in the record business. A composer/songwriter, producer and vocal arranger with tracks that have been used by Jay-Z, Mariah Carey and numerous other artist. But it is his work at Death Row and with 2Pac that has got him much recognition, most recently in XXL magazine. He was one of the main producers on "Makaveli - Don Killuminati-The 7 Day Theory". For those who read the article in XXL on the making of Makaveli in the Sept. 2003 issue, you have seen some of his work. For those who have heard 2Pac's Makaveli album; you have heard his work. Hurt M Badd wrote, arranged and produced the music for six songs on "Don Killuminati" The true gem that stands out from these cuts is 'Hail Mary". One of the greatest songs recorded by Tupac.

Hurt M Badd's music has been used to add flavor to many artists multi platinum albums. He is now an independent artist and is focused on letting the world hear his music...once again.

Thru his great management group, The Dilla Management Group; with special thanks to Nashawn D. Price, CEO; for hooking all this up for us.

Rap News Direct: First let me 'thank you' for taking this time to talk to us.

Hurt M Badd: Thanks man. I appreciate it.

Rap News Direct: A lot of things were covered in the XXL article, but I'd like to hit on just a few things from the Death Row Days.

Hurt M Badd: Ok. Let’s go.

Rap News Direct: It is hard to believe that an album of the magnitude of the 'Makaveli' album only took 7 days to record, much less 20 cuts in those 7 days. The pace must have been incredible.

Hurt M Badd: Well yeah, it was. Pac had just finished his album "All Eyes on Me" so, his next album he was like, "I want to get this done real quick". So I was already into making tracks and doing them quick so, it just really right up my alley.

Rap News Direct: Did everybody just stay there at Death Row for the 7 days?

Hurt M Badd: Basically, yeah.

Rap News Direct: Was that Tupac's normal way of doing thing's? Did he always do his cuts so fast?

Hurt M Badd: Quick, fast and in a hurry.

Rap News Direct: Was there a sense of 'urgency' in Tupac's actions during the recording of the 'Makaveli' album?

Hurt M Badd: He was just like, "I gotta get this done, I can’t let nothing stop me. I gotta get it done and get it done now".

Rap News Direct: Where you and the others comfortable with such a fast pace?

Hurt M Badd: Well like I said I work fast, so it was like right up my alley. I don’t know about everyone else but they seemed to take to everything and be on time as well.

Rap News Direct: The 'Makaveli' album lists 'Simon' as the executive producer, can you tell us who that is?

Hurt M Badd: Yeah, sure that’s Suge.

Rap News Direct: Were Danny Boy, KC,and JoJo there for the 7 days or were the 'mixed' in later?

Hurt M Badd: Uh, mixed in later. Danny Boy was there. He was in the studio as well as Tupac.

Rap News Direct: How are the Outlawz to work with?

Hurt M Badd: The Outlawz were beautiful man, they were ok.

Rap News Direct: You were at Death Row in the height of the west/ east conflict; was there alot of tension because of the 'conflict' that was going on?

Hurt M Badd: Only when Tupac got full of Hennessey.

Rap News Direct: What is your opinion on the 'beefs' that seem to be among many camps in today’s rap game?

Hurt M Badd: It’s a phase but to keep it real it’s really the ignorance of our people.

Rap News Direct: Before we move on from the Death Row days can you give us any insight to 'Storm" the only lady Outlawz? Did you know her and do you know what she is up to now?

Hurt M Badd: Yeah, I knew Storm. I worked with Storm a few times. As a matter of fact, we was kind of close, she used to be in the studio all the time when I was in there. I don’t know what she’s doing right now, I haven’t talked to her in a while.

Rap News Direct: You worked on the 'Gang Related' soundtrack and wrote, arranged and produced my favorite cut 'Staring Through My Rear View'; was that one of those songs that just came easy and was done quickly?

Hurt M Badd: Yeah

Rap News Direct: You did work on 'Above The Rim ' , writing the lyrics and doing vocals on 'Blowed Away'. As an artist are you limited to create such songs because they have to be cleared by the movie people, or do they just except what you come up with?

Hurt M Badd: Well basically it has to be cleared by the music people cause everybody wants hits you know.

Rap News Direct: Is there anything about Tupac's personality, work ethic, attitude etc. that has stuck with you ?

Hurt M Badd: Yes, yes the way he worked real quick, the way he took things so serious. He knew what he could do and he just got in there and did it. That rubbed off on me as well.

Rap News Direct:If you only had one word to describe Tupac, what would it be?

Hurt M Badd: Amazing.

Rap News Direct: Do you still have a relationship with any of the artist from Death Row ?

Hurt M Badd: Yes a few of them.

Rap News Direct: What about Suge?

Hurt M Badd: We talk sometime.

Rap News Direct: It has been 7 yrs. now since we lost Tupac, and still there are many that believe in all of the theory's of him being alive. You were there at Death Row when all that happened. Can you give us your thoughts on the theory's and your personal opinion on all the theory's?

Hurt M Badd: Well the theories from the outside, I call that Hollywood, you know. But people gonna think what they want. Tupac is dead, but to each his own.

Rap News Direct: One last Question from those days; all the un-released cuts that there seems to be, how is it determined who owns what? I mean Daz Dillnger says he has some unreleased cuts and Death Row has some and Afeni has some. How is all that worked out on who owns what? And do you have any?

Hurt M Badd: I don’t know about their business but the tracks that we did together its all been worked out.

Rap News Direct: Do you see any artist out there that you feel would benefit from your expertise and talent?

Hurt M Badd: Yeah, all of them.

Rap News Direct: Now more recently your music has been used by many artist, Jay-z, 50 Cent , Eminem and Mariah Carey to mention a few. So it seems there is a call for your work. So fill us in on what you have been doing recently.

Hurt M Badd: Basically, I just been staying in the studio man and just continue to keep that feeling of shooting the ball so I wont lose it.

Rap News Direct: What the future holds for Hurt M Badd.

Hurt M Badd: Success.

Rap News Direct: Well Hurt thanks for taking time for me.

Schreibs21

« Reply #81 on: August 17, 2008, 10:27:35 AM »
Tha Dogg Pound's "Let's Play House" was originally titled "Running For The Fence"

D-Stress

« Reply #82 on: August 19, 2008, 01:39:23 PM »
http://forbezdvd.com/cod.php?v=MTY2 Lady Of Rage (Small Video Interiew 2008)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 02:27:27 PM by Tha Psycho Hustla »

D-Stress

« Reply #83 on: August 19, 2008, 02:28:04 PM »
http://raptalk.net/website/content/view/725/54/ Big Wy (Of Young Soldierz) Interview 2008

Styles: I hear that Big Wy might not be so “big” anymore. You’ve been working out and getting your nutrition game on?

Big Wy: You know, I want to be around for a little more longer. I don’t want it to get to the point where [my weight] stops me from doing what I need to do as far as my career goes and even living. I want to be here for my baby.

Styles: How have the workouts been going?

Big Wy: It’s been cool. I’ve got a nutritionist. I am doing more dieting and exercising. I fuck a little longer now. Instead of 5 minutes, I fuck to 6 [laughs].

Styles: [laughs] Hey….anything that helps in that department is good.

Big Wy: [laughs] I’ll go out with Suga Buga’s son and play basketball. We’ve got weights over at his house. I’m just trying to stay busy man.

Styles: You’ve been telling us for quite a while about a new album called the Soo-Woop Movement. What made you decide to do a whole album of all Bloods?

Big Wy: Really, the album isn’t just all Bloods. I’ve got Glasses Malone on there and a couple more cats that aren’t Bloods. With all of the hype around it, everybody wants to talk about “Soo-Woop”, due to the number one selling rapper [lil Wayne] that is Blood affiliated. Me being a young legend out here as far as on the gangster-ism end and representing the Bloods for so many years, I took it upon myself to do this. And it’s not to represent gang-banging but rather us who we are and showing that we do business together. It’s not just ignorance that’s involved. We are who we are and we represent what we represent but we are doing legitimate power  business at a high level and not just gang-banging or other things that people look at with a negative aspect.

Styles: So when people hear this album, they aren’t to expect anything like on the Bangin’ on Wax or the Damu Riders albums? No Crip dissing and stuff like that?

Big Wy: Nope, none of that. This is not a gang-banging album. This is my album, Big Wy Presents the Soo-Woop Movement. It’s basically me featuring the movement of all of us that represent the Soo-Woop: myself, The Relativez, Jim Jones, Lil Wayne, Baby, The Game, Mack 10, Jay Rock, and others. All of the cats that are making moves and represent Damu. The music is the tales that we go through. Bloods, Crips, Latinos & Mexican gangs and everybody else in the streets – we go through the same type of things. We live the same type of lives. Stuff that we go through in jail and the streets, it’s all music that you can relate to. I also produced the whole thing.

Styles: Are you concerned at all that an album like the Soo-Woop Movement, might actually still promote gang-banging across the nation?

Big Wy: Naw, because it’s just letting people know about the dudes who represent this is like the Wu-Tang when the Wu-Tang was hot. It’s just that we come from a real street element – a high profile gang The Bloods – but it just so happens that through all of the affiliations you’ve got these dudes that are representing this situation that are selling a lot of the records right now and making most of the noise. It’s a whole movement. I have nothing on there with us being anti-Crip, anti-Latino or anti-anything. It’s just us representing us on the music biz. It’s like The Relativez – when we first came out everybody thought that all of our songs were going to be Blood-this and Blood-that. But a good majority of our fans are Crips. It’s just music. This is a record that’s going to compete. This project is also going to be visual. Once we drop the videos with me, Mack 10, TQ, Game and Jim Jones in high quality video people are going to realize that this project is fly.

Styles: How was it getting the co-operation of stars like Lil Wayne, Jim Jones and The Game?

Big Wy: We have relationships with these dudes already. I met Jim through El Dorado Red. My partner Wacko also had a previous relationship with Jim too.

Styles: Getting their companies to sign off on it wasn’t a problem either?

Big Wy: We’ve got all of that taken care of. Everybody that’s on the project is like their own boss. Jimmy is his own boss. Game has his situation but he’s his own boss to a certain extent. The one’s that he answers to, we have a relationship with them. Lil Wayne, Baby, TQ – they are their own bosses. Jay Rock and Top Dawg is my family. We do our homework and handle our business the right way to where we won’t have those kinds of problems. The songs will be cleared and they will see the light. 

Styles: How is the project going to be distributed?

Big Wy: The Soo-Woop album will be a mainstream pushed album, so we’ve got a few a companies that we are trying to get something in ink and knock out before the New Year. We are trying to get the best options. As far as Checkmate Entertainment is concerned, we have Damu Money that is out digitally right now. You can get it on Amazon.com, iTunes, Rhapsody and all of those online stores. The Damu Money series is a street album series with all original music. I’ve got a couple of cats on there like my boy from Far Rockaway, Queens named E-Side. He’s from Mitchy Slick’s Wrongside camp. I also got my boy Brooke Money, he’s from Indianapolis. I’ve got songs with Red-Rum.

Styles: The Damu Money is going to be a series of on-going albums?

Big Wy: We are going to do a volume 2 with my partners out in Texas named Studeville. He’s from San Antonio. I’ve got a couple of more cats that I’m going to get on there.

Styles: How are things going with your Checkmate Entertainment company that you started with your partner Wacko?

Big Wy: We’ve added more people. It’s also turning in to a production company. There are 7 producers along with myself. We all work together creating and writing. We sell tracks to different artists. We just submitted tracks to Sha Money for 50 Cent. We’ve got a song on Ray J’s last album. It was a song that featured Lil Kim. We are working with a lot of different up-in-coming artists like Papa Smurf, June, and Polidony. We are trying to develop artists as well as putting my records out.

Styles: You produce records too?

Big Wy: Yeah, I produce. People don’t know that. Me and Lil Stretch actually produced Eastside, Westside on Murder Was The Case. We did that track. On Bangin’ On Wax 2, we did the Mafia Lane record. We did like 5 songs on Bangin’ On Wax 2. We also did Take A Nigga Like Me on the Gang Related Soundtrack. That’s our production.

Styles: So you know how to work the boards?

Big Wy: Yeah.

Styles: All this time, I never knew that.

Big Wy: I’ve been producing. A lot of stuff that you hear on The Relativez album, I didn’t put my name on it for credit. I wasn’t really tripping about that. I pretty much come with the song and the beat, then I have people come in and re-do it or to play it for me. But now I am more hands on because I took a little schoolin’ on Pro-Tools game and engineering – trying to get my frequency’s right as far as mixing is concerned. I’m going that route as far as production is concerned.

Styles: Damn. I just learned something new about you and I’ve interviewed you like 10 times.

Big Wy: There’s a lot of things that I’m about to do Styles that a lot of people don’t know. I’m not a braggadocios type of dude or I haven’t really shown it in public. If a person where to sit down in a studio with me, they would really see what goes on.

Styles: I saw you get upset recently about comments made about your Lakers Theme song. Some forum posters made some remarks about you using a danceable beat instead of the traditional hard-core stuff that you do.

Big Wy: I don’t really let that stuff get me worked up. I more or less just laugh and joke about it. With that situation, I understand where they are coming from. But as far as myself responding to comments, there are a lot of artists that won’t go on forums and do that. So for you just say what you want on a forum, I am going to let you know back that I am going to “do me.” I’m paid. I’ve got bread. You’ve got to understand that this is a music “business.” I know that fans are used to hearing me on the gangsta boom-clap, but I’m not about staying in the same area and being stuck in the same music. I grow with the times. Our message doesn’t change but by being musicians, we know what’s hot at the time, and that’s the type of music that do – and we are able to do it. To the negative comments, I’ll try to break it down for them. Most of the time, they will respond back saying that they understand and get it. I love all of the fans and those that even take the time to click on anything about me.

I got in to the whole thing about going online and talking to the fans when I started dealing with you Styles. I didn’t know anything about all of that at first. It’s a good tool and I like it, so I’ll stay involved.

Styles: Have ever taken some of the comments personally though?

Big Wy: Um…. If it’s not true. But to the ones that are just being outright disrespectful – naw. I’m a real dude, man. Sometimes you’ll have someone make a comment about my weight. But that’s all they can say. I’ve got my records on the streets. I’m a real nigga. But all of that “fat dude” stuff, I don’t take personally because I know that if I see that dude in person, it will be a whole different attitude towards me.

Styles: Recently, you released a song with Papa Smurf and G. Malone about a young man who was mistakenly shot by police in Inglewood, right there at Rally’s on Crenshaw. Then even more recently, a 38 year post office worker was shot mistakenly by the police at his apartment. It sounds like a lot of drama in your city.

Big Wy: It’s getting worse. Michael [the young man shot at Rally’s] was Papa Smurf’s cousin. We did a song called “Please Don’t Shoot.”  The dude was wrongfully killed. The Inglewood PD officer said he was nervous and scared – but maybe he just did that shit on purpose. Who knows? Then the same officer turns around and shoots somebody at their house. First he kills the kid by shooting through the car window and now he shoots through the door. The dude is shooting at people and killing them, without them even being in his range. People need to be careful in what they do because of the type of world that we live in – especially around here in Inglewood because that shit has been going on for years. They didn’t say anything about one of my little homeboys, the IPD gunned him down in the back. They shot him in the back of the head. They said that he had a gun, yet they shot him in the back of the head. All IPD ain’t bad, like my homeboy Blaylock and a few others. They are cool, but the rest of them dudes are a piece of shit, man. They just have this hatred in them.

I know you have to do your job when you deal with gangbangers but you can’t judge each individual. A gang is based on individuals. If you go in these areas everyday, then you’ll know these dudes. You’ll know who’s capable of doing what. The little dude that got killed was 5’3” and about 140 pounds – and they gunned him down by shooting him in the back of the head. Then they kill Michael at Rally’s and gunned him down after he was getting chased and shot at by some other niggas. Yet they kill him. And now they turn around and kill the mail man – shooting through the door and smoking him. That’s fucked up.

Now some of the black leaders are trying to get the Chief of Police to resign. For what? She didn’t do it. They need to go after the cop who did this and put his ass on trial – and do something about that. Let’s tear this motherfucker up! I believe in God and I love Martin Luther King Jr., but I believe like Malcolm X also and he said, “By any means necessary.”

I just try to stay out of the way of all that Styles, for real, because sometimes you’ll put yourself in a position. I am not saying that the kid shouldn’t have been out there, but late at night at 3 a.m. – shit happens to people.

Styles: People do need to be more careful when out super late.

Big Wy: Yeah, you’ve got to be more careful. You’ve got to know what’s going on in your surroundings and in your areas. I mean, when it’s your time to go it’s your time to go, but you can do some things a little different to try to avoid all of that.

People are lazy though, especially our people. If everybody and I mean everybody that lives or has lived in Inglewood went down to City Hall, something “would” change. But everybody doesn’t want to do it.

Styles: It’s good that you are speaking on these social issues. Maybe a kid will listen to it and not be out at 3 a.m. or if they do, they will be more careful.

Big Wy: You’ve got to be aware of your surroundings. If you are in the streets, you have to be street smart. If you don’t have street smarts, then you don’t need to be around in areas where you have to move fast. If you are in the inner city or urban areas, then you know that there are gangs involved. Even if you have no affiliation or don’t bang, they always seem to be the ones that get it.

D-Stress

« Reply #84 on: August 20, 2008, 06:26:34 AM »

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Artists:
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In House Producers:

Big Hutch (2000 - 2002)
Cold 187um a.k.a. Big Hutch (2000 - 2002)
Darren Vegas (2000 - 2003)
Dat Nigga Daz a.k.a. Daz Dillinger (1992 - 1999)
Dr. Dre (1992 - 1996)
Jim Gittum (2000 - 2003)
Sam Sneed (1993 - 1996)
Sir Jinx (2002 - 2003)
Soopafly (1993 - 2001)
Young Gotti b.k.a. Kurupt (1992 - 1997) (2002 - 2005)

The Roster:

2Pac (1995 - 1996)
6 Feet Deep (1994 - 1999)
Above The Law (2001 - 2003)
B.G.O.T.I. (1996 - 1999)
Barney Rubble/Sean Thomas (1993 - 2001)
Big Foot (2000 - 2002)
Bloody Mary (1996 - 1998)
Capricorn (1999 - ?)
Chocolate Bandit (1997 - 1998)
Cold 187um a.k.a. Big Hutch (2000 - 2002)
CPO a.k.a. Bozz Hogg (1994 - 1996)
Crooked I (2000 - 2004)
Cutthroat (? - 2005)
Danny Boy (1993 - 1999) (2003 - 2005)
Dat Nigga Daz a.k.a. Daz Dillinger (1992 - 1999)
DJ Go Mack (2000 - 2002)
Dre'sta (2000 - 2002)
Dr. Dre (1992 - 1996)
Eastwood (2000 - 2005)
El Dorado (1999 - 2003)
Gail Gotti (2002 - 2005)
Gangsta Girl (2002 - 2004)
Gina Longo (1996 - 1998)
Hug (? - ?)
Jewell (1992 - 2000)
J. Valentine (2000 - 2002)
K9 (2000 - 2005)
K-Solo (1993 - 1996)
Lil C-Style (1994 - 1997)
MC Hammer (1995 - 1997)
Mac Shawn (1998 - 2001)
Mark Morrison (2000 - 2003)
Michel'le (1992 - 2005)
N.I.N.A. (New Identity Non Applicable) b.k.a. Left Eye (2001 - 2002)
O.F.T.B. (1993 - 1998)
Pretty Boy (2000 - 2004)
R.B.X. (1992 - 1995)
Redrum 781 (1996 - 1998)
Sam Sneed (1993 - 1996)
SKG (Suge Knight's Girl (2000 - 2002)
Snoop Doggy Dogg (1992 - 1997)
Soopafly (1993 - 2001)
Spider Loc (2002 - 2003)
Swoop G (1998 - 2002)
Tha Outlawz (1996 - 1999)
The Lady Of Rage (1992 - 2001)
Total K-Oss (2000 - 2002)
Tray Dee (1994 - 1997)
Virginya Slim (2002 - 2005)
V.K./Vanesha Knight (1999 - 2002)
Young Gotti b.k.a. Kurupt (1992 - 1997) (2002 - 2005)
Young Soldierz (1994 - 1998)
Y.S.G. (? - ?)

Unofficial Artists:

Bad Habitz (1999 - 2001) - Only under a management deal via Suge Knight Management -
Bobby Brown (1996 - 1997) - He was meant to sign to Death Row East, but never inked a contract. -
Juvenile (2002 - 2002) - The deal never worked out, so Juvenile never became an artist over there -
Keyshia Cole (2003 - 2004) - Never inked a contract -
Petey Pablo (2004 - 2007) - Only under a management deal via Suge Knight Management -
Ray J (2000 - 2002) - Never inked a contract -
Reddbone (2003 - 2005) - Never inked a contract -
Shyne (2003 - 2003) - Was considered for the label, but never signed -
The D.O.C. (1992 - 1995) - Never inked a contract -
Treach (1996 - 1997) - Never inked a contract -
Tre Deuce (1992 - 1993) - Never inked a contract -
Warlord (2005 - 2006) - Never inked a contract -

Discography:

Unreleased Albums:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Lady Of Rage - Eargasms
Alternate Titles:
Scheduled Release Year: 1995
Project Status: Complete
Reason for non-retail status: Not up to Suge Knight's standards.
Scheduled Singles:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jewell - Black Diamond
Alternate Titles:
Scheduled Release Year: 1995
Scheduled Singles:
Danny Boy - Danny Boy
Alternate Titles:
Scheduled Release Year: 1996
Scheduled Singles:
Dr. Dre - Poppa's Got A Brand New Funk
Alternate Titles: Dr. Dre - New World Odor
Project Status: Incomplete
Reason for non-retail status: Incompletion.
Scheduled Singles:
Gina Longo - Untitled
Alternate Titles:
Scheduled Singles:
K Solo - Untitled
Alternate Titles:
Scheduled Singles:
MC Hammer - Too Tight
Alternate Titles:
Scheduled Singles: MC Hammer featuring Nancy Fletcher - Too Tight (Ghost Written by 2Pac)
Sam Sneed - Street Scholars
Alternate Titles: Sam Sneed - Sneed Indeed
Reason for non-retail status: Sam Sneed left the label due to the hostility toward him.
Scheduled Singles:
Various Artists - Doggystyle Records Compilation
Alternate Titles:
Scheduled Singles:
Various Artists - Death Row East Compilation
Alternate Titles:
Scheduled Singles:
2Pac and The Boot Camp Clik - One Nation
Alternate Titles:
Scheduled Release Year: 1997
Scheduled Singles:
Kurupt - Against The Grain E.P.
Alternate Titles: Back In Lane E.P.
Scheduled Release Year: 2002
Reason for non-retail status:
Scheduled Singles:
Crooked I - Say Hi To The Bad Guy
Alternate Titles:
Scheduled Release Year: 2003
Scheduled Singles: Hood Star
Kurupt - Against The Grain
Alternate Titles: Back In Lane
Scheduled Release Year: 2004
Scheduled Singles:

Employees:

Chief Executive Officers:

Suge Knight
Ron Winters - UK Division

Presidents:

Coming Soon.

Vice Presidents:

Big Hutch a.k.a. Cold 187 Um (2000 - 2002)
Dr. Dre (1992 - 1996)
James Winters - UK Division
Keita Rock
Petey Pablo (2005 - 2007)
Ricardo Brown b.k.a. Kurupt a.k.a. Young Gotti (2002 - 2005)
Roy

Security:

Wrightway Security
    - C.E.O. : Reggie Wright
                  - Employees:
                                     - Frank Alexander (1995 - 1997)

Assistants:

Cerdic Garland - Suge's personal assistant

Lawyers:

David Kenner

Press Relations:

George Pryce
Jonathan Wolfson
Jenny Stanley-Clark - UK Division

Graphic Designer:

Ronald "Riskie" Brent

Project Management:

Ilka - UK Division
Phil - UK Division

Marketing:

Scott C. Shephard - UK Division
Nick Hurley - UK Division
Jenny Stanley-Clark - UK Division

Receptionist:

Candy Brown
Tony Best

Secretary:

Tina

Webmasters:

Johnathan Hyland a.k.a Nathan Jones
Miles Nault a.k.a. Miles Iverson

Unreleased Tracks/Unreleased List:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unconfirmed Tracks:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crooked I featuring Kurupt and Montell Jordan - This Is How We Roll
- Produced By: ?
- Year: 2003
- Notes: This song was apparently meant for Crooked I's 2nd Death Row album which never came out entitled Say Hi To The Bad Guy.

Confirmed Tracks:

2Pac featuring Danny Boy - Something 2 Ride
- Year: 1996
- Notes:
6 Feet Deep - July Halloween
- Year: 1997
- Notes:
Above The Law - Bubbled Eyed Lens
- Produced By: Big Hutch
- Year: 2000
- Notes:
Above The Law - Cheese
- Year: 2001
- Notes:
Above The Law - Ghetto Platinum
- Year: 2002
- Notes:
Above The Law - Jackin 4 Beats 2000
- Notes:
Above The Law - Let It Be Known
- Notes:
Above The Law featuring Kokane - Reality
- Notes:
Above The Law - Sex, Money, Music (Original Version)
- Notes:
Above The Law - Sex Money, Music (Final Remixed Version)
- Notes:
Chocolate Bandit featuring Six Two - Junior Blowed
- Notes:
Chocolate Bandit - Just Touch Me (Original Version)
- Notes:
Chocolate Bandit - Mr. Chocolate (Original Version)
- Notes:
Chocolate Bandit - Mamma Say (Original Version)
- Notes:
CJ Mac - I Ain't Fuckin' Wit'cha (Original Version)
- Notes:
Crooked I - Ain't Lovin No Rat
- Year: ?
- Notes:
Crooked I - Anotha Day in The L.B.C.
- Notes:
Crooked I - Bang On Em
- Notes:
Crooked I - Cocaine's A Helluva Drug (Original DPG Recordz Version)
- Year: 1998
- Notes: This song was re-done in 2004 after Crooked I left Death Row.
Crooked I - Cold Game
- Notes:
Crooked I featuring Snoop Doggy Dogg & Tech9ne - Crooks N Doggs
- Notes:
Crooked I - Crook Show
- Notes:
Crooked I featuring Nate Dogg - Crook In Me
- Notes:
Crooked I - Dollaz In My Hand
- Notes: This song was meant for Crooked I's debut Death Row album Untouchable which was never released.
Crooked I featuring Dylan - East/West
- Notes: This song was the first time in over seven years anybody from Death Row had colaborated with Bad Boy Records.
Crooked I - Fa Shizzle Killa
- Notes: This song is a diss to Snoop Doggy Dogg. The song was meant to be on Crooked I's 2nd unreleased Death Row album - Say Hi To The Bad Guy.
Crooked I - Gangsta's Ride
- Notes:
Crooked I - G'd Up & Banged Out
- Notes:
Crooked I - Gangstaology
- Notes:
Crooked I - Hood Star
- Produced By: The Track Team
- Notes: This song was meant to be the first single off Crooked I's 2nd album Say Hi To The Bad Guy that was never released.
Crooked I - I Ain't The One
- Notes:
Crooked I - Jack 101
- Notes:
Crooked I - Knock Knock Knock
- Notes:
Crooked I - Livin In Tha Hood
- Notes: The alternate name for this song is Ride With A G.
Crooked I - Middle Finger Music
- Notes:
Crooked I - Niggaz Got Game
- Notes:
Crooked I - Nobody Understands Me
- Notes:
Crooked I - Raw Dawgs
- Notes:
Crooked I featuring K-Ci - R.I.P. Buntry (Version One)
- Notes: Redone because of K-Ci's horrible vocal work.
Crooked I featuring Ray J - R.I.P. Buntry (Version Two)
- Notes: Final version played at Buntry's funeral
Crooked I - Slap Back
- Notes: This song is aimed at Snoop Doggy Dogg of The Dogg Pound Crew.
Crooked I featuring Sisqo - So Damn Hood (Original Version)
- Notes: Remixed by Darren Vegas after Big Hutch left Death Row.
Crooked I - The Untouchable Intro (No words by Crooked I just a beat)
- Produced By: Dat Nigga Daz
- Notes: There are no words on this song, it is basically just an intro beat produced by Dat Nigga Daz for Crooked I's debut Death Row album Untouchable that never came out.
Crooked I featuring 2Pac - Untouchable (Remix)
- Notes: Crooked I added his vocals after 2Pac died for his debut Death Row album "Untouchable". The 2Pac vocals spawn from a ten minute freestyle. Crooked I's album was never released.
Crooked I - Young Ryda
- Notes:
Crooked I - Youngsters
- Notes:
Danny Boy featuring The Dramatics and Eastwood - What?/I Thought You Knew (Original Version)
- Produced By: Tha Row Hitters
- Notes: Crooked I added himself to the retail version of this song. Danny Boy thought the name of the song was "What" because that's all he sung in this song.
Danny Boy - Against All Odds
- Notes: This song was meant for Danny Boy's 1997 album as well as the Inside Out Death Row compilation. However, neither project was released.
Dr. Dre - California Love (Original Version)
- Produced By: Dr. Dre
- Year: 1995
- Notes: DJ Jam (Snoop Doggy Dogg's DJ) is the only one who has this song outside of Dr. Dre and the owners of the Death Row catalog. This song was meant for The Chronic 2.
Dr. Dre featuring Ice Cube and George Clinton - Can't C Us (Original Dr. Dre Version)
- Notes: This song was meant for the Ice Cube and Dr. Dre colaboration album Helter Skelter. The beat was later used by The Dogg Pound and 2Pac.
Dr. Dre - Ghetto Tango (Original Dr. Dre Version)
- Notes: The beat was remixed by Aftermath Producer Bud'da for the song Ghetto Fabulous by Rass Kass for his album in 1998.
Kurupt - I Didn't Change (Original Version)
- Notes:
Tha Realest featuring Swoop G and Crooked I - Drunk Drivin' In My Glass House
- Notes:
The Dogg Pound featuring George Clinton - Can't C Us
- Notes: This song was meant for The Dogg Pound's album Dogg Food, but never made the cut. The beat eventually made it's way to 2Pac and on his debut Death Row album "All Eyez On Me".
The Dogg Pound - Dogg Pound Gangstaz (Dr. Dre Remix)
- Produced By: Dat Nigga Daz and Dr. Dre
- Notes:
The Dogg Pound featuring Lenny Kravitz - Question 4 Ya?
- Produced By: Dat Nigga Daz
- Notes:
Tha Realest - Takin' Pictures In The Cemetary (K9 Diss)
- Notes:

Thx 2 Kilo2 ;)

D-Stress

« Reply #85 on: August 20, 2008, 01:42:52 PM »
^^^ Good work,but everything in bold is a little too much  ;) ^^^props for the work anyway  ;)

Agreed ;)

Check Your PM´s Chad.

Chad Vader

« Reply #86 on: August 20, 2008, 02:26:48 PM »
ey man do me a favour and gimme chocolate´s "life-n a day" credits man. come on man. I need it bad.

you owe me one now  ;)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 07:39:19 AM by Chad Vader »

D-Stress

« Reply #87 on: August 20, 2008, 02:48:26 PM »
Prop Chad 4 This 1.

No Thanks To: Suge & Death Row?Even Snoop Is On The Album?No Thanks To Snoop?
Fuck You To Battlecat?Or Is It Another Battle Cat?
Ha Ha He Even Shoutout Admiral D On There.

P.S. Tam Rock, Is Mentioned As An R´n´B Of Death Row In "Have Gun Will Travel" Along With Paradise.
Ever Heard Of Tam Rock? ???
http://www.discogs.com/artist/Tam+Rock
Appears On:
Oochie Coochie (Cass, Single, Car)       Motown    1991 By MC Brains, Hmm, Only 1 Track On Non-Death Row (Affiliated Release).Interessting If She Ever Did Something On Death Row, Because She Was There At The Very Beginning.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 02:52:06 PM by Tha Psycho Hustla »

Chad Vader

« Reply #88 on: August 20, 2008, 02:54:38 PM »
wow man..no shoutie for suge or death row? ???

he went to work for Ruthless as both songwriter and producer so that could be it?
another thing could be that the album got released before The Chronic (I know the credits say 93)...
but I seem to remember that I bought the album a couple of months before The Chronic came out...
my first copy got stolen  :-\ so I had to buy another one.

or does he mean "suge" when he says "shug"?

could be,could be.... Suge helped him getting his publishing for writing for Vanilla Ice.
the CD and artwork is ghetto so it could be a typo.

battle cat in "no thanks" section?
beef?

don't know... I actually never noticed that.

P.S. Tam Rock, Is Mentioned As An R´n´B Of Death Row In "Have Gun Will Travel" Along With Paradise.
Ever Heard Of Tam Rock? ???

Nope..

Schreibs21

« Reply #89 on: August 20, 2008, 02:59:41 PM »
^^^add to the confirmed Dr. Dre tracks...

Chronic Sessions:

F It, Kill A Cop (Dre cop killer song)
The Executioner

Hoe Hoppin (Remix) was recorded on 2/15/99

Another interesting song would be "Mobbin' With Tha Dogg Pound" it's a Dr. Dre song and was recorded on 5/7/93

Also to edit the Can't See Me (Dr. Dre & Ice Cube Version) It was recorded on 5/10/93 NOT 1995

you can also include the Dr. Dre & Ice Cube song "Endonesia" to the list and it was recorded on 5/16/93

Those 2 songs along with Natural Born Killaz were the only songs Dre and Cube made together for the Helter Skelter album.