Author Topic: Obama slipping up and saying there are 57 states in the US  (Read 362 times)

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
Obama slipping up and saying there are 57 states in the US
« on: July 12, 2008, 02:05:02 AM »
Wow just wow, a stupid slip up yeah but it is funny that there are in fact 57 ISLAMIC STATES, and this is the guy that we want running this country  :-\

man I wish Ron Paul would become the president.

DIP DIP SET SET

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Obama slipping up and saying there are 57 states in the US
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2008, 02:19:13 AM »

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2008, 02:22:59 AM »
^^Yes Obama will fail as president,  thank you

DIP DIP SET SET

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2008, 06:17:32 AM »
Obama is an idiot.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2008, 09:07:47 AM »
Obama has a hidden agenda, I wouldn't trust him.

O.B.L.R.

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2008, 06:16:59 PM »
Welcome to like 2 months ago.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2008, 09:48:57 PM »

I suppose the candidate you're supporting doesn't?

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2008, 07:24:30 AM »

I suppose the candidate you're supporting doesn't?

That is true.

smegma

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2008, 07:42:43 AM »
Wow just wow, a stupid slip up yeah but it is funny that there are in fact 57 ISLAMIC STATES, and this is the guy that we want running this country  :-\

man I wish Ron Paul would become the president.

BIG FU*CKIN' DEAL!

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2008, 08:39:38 AM »
^^It is a big deal!  This guy is going to be running this Country and he doesn't even know how many states are in this Country,  people need to get off his dick,  he has a hidden agenda and he is going to make us even worse off then we already are if thats possible.

DIP DIP SET SET

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2008, 10:25:20 AM »
No offense, but Obama supporters tend to be the dumbest people I have ever meet.

If you ask them why they are voting for him, all they say is "hope" and "change"

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2008, 02:39:00 PM »
No offense, but Obama supporters tend to be the dumbest people I have ever meet.

If you ask them why they are voting for him, all they say is "hope" and "change"

Who and why are you voting for?

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2008, 04:40:29 PM »
^^It is a big deal!  This guy is going to be running this Country and he doesn't even know how many states are in this Country,  people need to get off his dick,  he has a hidden agenda and he is going to make us even worse off then we already are if thats possible.

I seriously think you need to re-adjust the way you think about these things. Do you actually think Obama doesn't know how many states their are? No candidate should ever be blamed or judged for making mistakes like this. The nominees spend every day for 2 years speaking in front of thousands of people, giving thousands of speeches a year. Could you do that without slipping up once and a while? Could you speak fluidly in front of thousands even once?

You have to give Obama and McCain a break once and awhile. Most people are way too critical of their speeches. How can anyone expect any person on the planet to give these long speeches day in, day out, without making a mistake. It's ridiculous what you're implying by this.

A hidden agenda? Like what? I'm sure he has one, but it doesn't mean it's inherently evil. Even politician has a hidden agenda. Ron Paul, Obama, Romney, Clinton, Bush. I can't believe the ignorance your presenting in your opinions. It's a big conspiracy isn't it? Do you have any actual reason, a factual reason, which shows Obama would worsen the country. What gives you the idea that Obama would do a worse job then Bush? Do you have any actual reason? Or is it just mindless ignorance because Obama is an educated black man, who many racists think he is a Muslim.

I don't mean to insult you, but opinions not based on facts, aren't valid opinions. It's just nonsense. And Obama accidentally saying their are 57 states does not make him an idiot, nor imply at all, he's actually a Muslim with an evil agenda. Spice, you obvious think Obama is bad for the country, so automatically think McCain would be better (since one of those two will win). What about McCain makes you feel all warm and safe inside? Seriously, after what Bush did, how can anyone say Obama would do a worse job. It's inconceivable.

The vast majority of people are stupid. That's just a simple fact. And the majority of almost every candidates supporters are stupid. Ron Paul's supporters are vastly stupid as well. Ron Paul is a smart man, with great ideas, but most of his supporters don't know the first thing about what he's actually talking about. And to the kid who called Obama an idiot, are you even educated? For all intensive purposes, anyone calling Obama unintelligent, is also an idiot, because he's more educated, and knows more about the world, then you ever will.

The simple fact here is, it's Obama, and McCain. One will win. And all factual events in the last 8 years have shown us, Bush's policies don't work. Since McCain supports most of Bush's policies, and the Iraq War, COMMON SENSE, dictates Obama is the better choose if we don't want to continue deeper into a recession. That doesn't mean Obama will make anything all that better, but it does mean Obama has a better chance of fixing this country, then McCain. Anyone who actually thinks Obama will invade Iran, or create any other foreign policy nightmare, is ignorant.

Aren't you equally stupid for calling Obama an idiot, when he's 100x more educated and civilized then you are?

Did you guys even consider the fact he accidentally included the Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands and the other territories which had primaries?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 04:48:32 PM by The King of Mitt Romney's Fan Club »

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2008, 01:40:34 PM »

For all intensive purposes, anyone calling Obama unintelligent, is also an idiot, because he's more educated, and knows more about the world, then you ever will.

The simple fact here is, it's Obama, and McCain. One will win. And all factual events in the last 8 years have shown us, Bush's policies don't work. Since McCain supports most of Bush's policies, and the Iraq War, COMMON SENSE, dictates Obama is the better choose if we don't want to continue deeper into a recession. That doesn't mean Obama will make anything all that better, but it does mean Obama has a better chance of fixing this country, then McCain. Anyone who actually thinks Obama will invade Iran, or create any other foreign policy nightmare, is ignorant.

You have Mitt Romney in your profile and you are backing Obama's economic policies? If anyone is an idiot it is you.

Here is a hint....... raising income taxes, capital gains taxes, and payroll taxes is the last thing you want to do during during a slowing economy. But Obama is going to do just that. He also refuses to allow us to expand drilling for oil in the US because he is scared of environmenntal wackos. That will really help bring down the prices of gas!

Not to mention, Barack Obama has been proven to be wrong on the issue of Iraq. Obama OPPOSED the whole surge last year where the US sent tons of extra troops to help stabilize Iraq. Guess what? The surge was a huge success and the violence has been drastically decreased over there and things are tremendously improving. If Obama had his way, we would have pulled our troops and Iraq would be in the middle of chaos and war right now.

Nothing on Obama's record indicates that he will be a better president than John McCain. Oh I forgot.......Obama is black and he likes Jay-Z, so that makes him cool. And he gives exciting speeches. You got McCain there.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 01:42:11 PM by Real American »

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2008, 02:02:13 PM »
You all  need to worry about the real issues.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE