Author Topic: The making of All Eyez on Me [Interviews]  (Read 3044 times)

G-Funk

Re: The making of All Eyez on Me [Interviews]
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2008, 08:53:02 PM »
Yeah I've read this a few times.someone should post up the making of the makavelli album xxl did as well that one was dope.I remember one part where hurt em badd said nobody on deathrow wanted to work with him and that and they called his studio the wack room and then when the album dropped everybody was all over his nuts for a beat.one other part is he said the first time they played hail mary and the release party PAC just threw his hands the air like he knew this was the track ha ha.               That part about suge with snoop and PAC made me laugh as well.I loved his idea that whoever album was being worked on that was who got all the material.that's the reason death row had so many classics.say what you want about him but suge is a brilliant business man he just got caught being too gangsta and ran himself into a blackball.

i posted the making of the makaveli before. in fact its in my sig
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=187708.0

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2009, 10:41:31 AM »
Probably the dumbest shit I've ever read from this guy "all eyez on me wasent a classic,me against the world was his classic " ur probably the one person in billions of people 2 believe that shit lmfao.
Bullets aint got no names

Jaydc555

« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2009, 04:30:01 PM »
Well a lot of people believe me against the world was his best album so...I think both were

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2009, 09:23:30 PM »
Props, don´t knew that before. So, look like the Pac/Dre feud already began as "All Eyez On Me" was recorded huh? Lol at Dre alleged he did "Got My Mind Made Up"  :laugh:

yeah PAc also talked about it in an interview.  he was PISSED that Dre took credit for the beat.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2009, 09:40:09 PM »
Dope read!

Biggzy

« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2009, 10:37:39 AM »
cali love was produced by j-flexx n gay ass dre stole it n took the credit!

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2009, 11:08:06 AM »

"No More Pain" Produced by DeVante Swing

Dave Aron: I was at the studio at 8 late-10, 11 p.m. At 3 a.m. DeVante showed up by himself. He wanted to lay a few more parts before they mixed it. It was a very sparse track. But the keyboard parts he put in were very eerie and weird sounding. He was very quiet that night. Very focused. It was interesting to watch him work. He finished about five or six in the morning and said, "I want to mix this now." We mixed it that same night. It was a long night.

interesting. i luv that cut cuz ist very dark and the way DA described it...yea thats fits.

Blasphemy

« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2009, 12:54:38 PM »
cali love was produced by j-flexx n gay ass dre stole it n took the credit!

Nooo you got that confused.

Beat was by Dre

Lyrics were by J-Flexx and 2PAC. 2pac wrote his own, and J-Flexx wrote dres.

He had nothing to do with the beat.

bigpimpin20

« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2009, 06:06:27 AM »
anybody have scans of that article?