Author Topic: Job where you at? I need a question answered.  (Read 653 times)

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
Job where you at? I need a question answered.
« on: July 12, 2008, 02:43:16 PM »
How does one 'act' black?  ???

The topic was slightly covered back on a thread miss sikatic made a small while ago, but you know i've been hearing that alot again in the forums and in general...So i need a definition from you yourself what you believe it is.

Some people apparently have been 'acting' black (no names named or fingers pointed) and obviously the person who actually said that must believe the internet is serious business because you can act black through what you type on a computer.

So yeah...I need an Interpretation Job so i can understand what one means by pointing out someone is acting black.

And no i'm not referring to the person who outright accused another of acting black. It's just a question with no reprocussions.

Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

OchoCinco

Re: Job where you at? I need a question answered.
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2008, 02:56:21 PM »
racism toward white ppl.....i think that pretty much answers that 8)

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2008, 03:01:49 PM »

Nah.
I need Job specifically to answer this one because he'll give me the most accurate answer i need to know.
I couldn't accept that because it doesn't fit the mark, for example i know indians can be racist towards other ethnicitys too especially white people, but would that enterpret them as acting black?

I'd ask another member of the dubcc community who has black descent but i don't know that many as it is, i only remember QuietTruth and Sikotic kind of since he still in the era of trying to get rid of his half whiteness  :laugh:
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2008, 03:04:17 PM »
we dont even know if jobs really black tho

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2008, 03:08:20 PM »
I'm not the one doubting his ethnicity.

I'm in no leagues to outright predict or doubt other peoples descent on the internet. I've never met any of them after all to know the truth. So i'll take word for granted.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2008, 04:02:03 PM »
Peace God
yo check it . there aint no such thing as acting Black. its a whole bunch of tricknology bullshit to keep this negative images of us alive.
let me break it down to you
when you here some nigga say:
1.) he acting Black- what is that certain individual doing and how does he present himself. most likely everything about him or her is negative or considered negative in this United Snakes of America.
2.) he acting white- now most likely this person probably got a 4 year degree, speaks clear & well, and is well presented.

so what does that tell you how this society thinks. and eye cant front when eye was a young nigga...........the nigga that was doing good and stayed out of trouble and did his homework....... eye or better yet everybody hangin and chillin after school or in the neighborhood would say "that nigga acting white" as if only white people can only do good ( we limited ourselves with this type of thinking). but shit what we didnt realize was that we fell for these devils tricks and started doing they work for them by perpetuating this negative  thinking.

its just another tactic to separate us for real. it dont even make sense. how do you act Black when your already Black period?? don't make sense.

like eye dont know if you ever saw the movie Malcom X with Denzel . but there was this one part then Malcolm (Denzel) was locked up and he was in the library reading the dictionary..........and he looked up the difference between white & Black. and basically what he saw was that everything positive was associated with "white" and everything negative was associated with "Black". so basically its a whole bunch of tricknology.

So what  people really  is trying to say when they say  you act white- white people can only be successful and smart
and if you act Black- your not smart, but funny,  basically a clown.

eye dont know if that answered your question........but hmmmmmmm get @ me.

OchoCinco

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2008, 04:07:11 PM »

Nah.
I need Job specifically to answer this one because he'll give me the most accurate answer i need to know.
I couldn't accept that because it doesn't fit the mark, for example i know indians can be racist towards other ethnicitys too especially white people, but would that enterpret them as acting black?

I'd ask another member of the dubcc community who has black descent but i don't know that many as it is, i only remember QuietTruth and Sikotic kind of since he still in the era of trying to get rid of his half whiteness  :laugh:

u got the idians being racist towards other shit backwards....idians have been treated bad since way back in the day man....and still are...hear in saskatchewan where im from idians get mad racial profiling and that stems from hundreds of years ago somewat similair to black people but not to that same extent...

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2008, 04:09:15 PM »
Bedford i really cannot believe u just made a topic asking LORD JOB a question like this.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2008, 04:10:58 PM »
u got the idians being racist towards other shit backwards....idians have been treated bad since way back in the day man....and still are...hear in saskatchewan where im from idians get mad racial profiling and that stems from hundreds of years ago somewat similair to black people but not to that same extent...

Natives get all the breaks in the world here in Canada and still blow it.  They do anything possible to get drunk and/or high and don't give a fuck about laws.
Them crying about "racial profiling", racism and all that is just bullshit. 

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2008, 04:13:03 PM »
Bedford i really cannot believe u just made a topic asking LORD JOB a question like this.
why? imo it was an honest question...and Job's response was 100% on point. people need to keep an open mind and try not to take shit so seriously. also its not like the "debates" on here are gonna change the world.."so pimpin be easy"

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2008, 04:13:55 PM »

Natives get all the breaks in the world here in Canada and still blow it.  They do anything possible to get drunk and/or high and don't give a fuck about laws.
no racist?

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2008, 04:17:40 PM »

no racist?

It's all true.  Look up all the stats.
And they get tax breaks, land, preference getting jobs, etc.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2008, 04:22:33 PM »
nigga shut the fuck up............your nickname should just be "flopped" straight up..............you thought niggas were going to ride your movement..............people straight clowning in there dumb ass

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2008, 04:24:10 PM »
why? imo it was an honest question...and Job's response was 100% on point. people need to keep an open mind and try not to take shit so seriously. also its not like the "debates" on here are gonna change the world.."so pimpin be easy"
thats  peace.

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2008, 04:25:46 PM »
nigga shut the fuck up............your nickname should just be "flopped" straight up..............you thought niggas were going to ride your movement..............people straight clowning in there dumb ass
my movement didnt flop yet once people see that ur a dick nd dont kno wut the fuck ur tlkin bout because ur strt up a dum fuck...my movement will continue!