Author Topic: Job where you at? I need a question answered.  (Read 655 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: Job where you at? I need a question answered.
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2008, 04:28:57 PM »
Bedford i really cannot believe u just made a topic asking LORD JOB a question like this.
nigga shut the fuck up............your nickname should just be "flopped" straight up..............you thought niggas were going to ride your movement..............people straight clowning in there dumb ass
my movement didnt flop yet once people see that ur a dick nd dont kno wut the fuck ur tlkin bout because ur strt up a dum fuck...my movement will continue!
yea sure......that will be the day when these white politicians will stop fuckin this whole world up

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2008, 04:32:29 PM »
Bedford i really cannot believe u just made a topic asking LORD JOB a question like this.
nigga shut the fuck up............your nickname should just be "flopped" straight up..............you thought niggas were going to ride your movement..............people straight clowning in there dumb ass
my movement didnt flop yet once people see that ur a dick nd dont kno wut the fuck ur tlkin bout because ur strt up a dum fuck...my movement will continue!
yea sure......that will be the day when these white politicians will stop fuckin this whole world up
JOB i gotta question for u..Y are u so racist??

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2008, 04:40:24 PM »
JOB i gotta question for u..Y are u so racist??
my question is why you so stuck on me being racist?? like my racism affects you?? look at the bottom of my profile. you white people just want something to argue about. So you guys like to create this word "reverse racism". Like you serious nigga? NO MATTER HOW RACISM ANY BLACK MAN CAN BE, IT STILL WONT AFFECT WHITE PEOPLE. Blacks cant deny you jobs, Blacks can deny you a loan, Blacks can't cause gentrification, Blacks dont make up these uneven ass laws, when the last time you heard Black cops beat the shit out of a white person, or killed a white person for no good reason and get the fuck off the hook???? NEVER, Blacks cant redline white people, and the list goes on. so all this reverse racism is bullshit. it doesn't work like that. why dont you be a real man and speak on the real shit eye talk about.....instead of crying like a little bitch because eye hold nothing back and speak on the ugly shit .......that you devils to scared to talk about because when niggas start building on shit like this, we begin to wake up. and thats that you devils fear the most.......of Blacks waking up from they mental sleep

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2008, 04:53:05 PM »
this reminds me of a song:

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2008, 05:23:24 PM »
xzibit444. in my first post i delibretly said i wasn't pointing it out at anyone for a reason.

I didn't whisper, hint or even give any indication i meant you.

You're not Job neither which is why i asked Job the question and not you. Your post didn't help me in any shape or form. I'm not bothered about the other people who replied which didn't help me because i haven't had any debates/arguments with them.

You're not needed here. If you want to argue with Job, take it to private mail or make your own thread.

I believe you know where the exit to this thread is.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2008, 05:25:29 PM »
xzibit444. in my first post i delibretly said i wasn't pointing it out at anyone for a reason.

I didn't whisper, hint or even give any indication i meant you.

You're not Job neither which is why i asked Job the question and not you. Your post didn't help me in any shape or form. I'm not bothered about the other people who replied which didn't help me because i haven't had any debates/arguments with them.

You're not needed here. If you want to argue with Job, take it to private mail or make your own thread.

I believe you know where the exit to this thread is.
I only know how to enter the thread...not exit it

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2008, 05:27:43 PM »
Alt + F4.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2008, 05:29:51 PM »
Alt + F4.
I dont got tht on my keyboard my keyboards fucked up.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2008, 05:46:06 PM »
Like you said Relentless, Job was 100% on point with that response.

It answered my other question about why black people have got to fit in the roles as the negative party.

Black people have always been the problem and the solution.

- Problem: Allowed ourselves to be portrayed as the failure.

- Solution: Get an education, be aware, succeed and spread your philosophy.

One final question Job, what're your views on Obama?? I live in the UK as it is so the only way i actually get to hear much about him is through talk on this forum in a G-spot thread (i don't visit train of thought). I don't know much about the guy except i hear too much hype behind the fact it could be the first african american to become president.

P.S xzibit444's just trolling. Forget/Lowe/Ignore the child if you can Job.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 05:47:42 PM by Bedford Iz Active »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2008, 06:18:22 PM »
Like you said Relentless, Job was 100% on point with that response.

It answered my other question about why black people have got to fit in the roles as the negative party.

Black people have always been the problem and the solution.

- Problem: Allowed ourselves to be portrayed as the failure.

- Solution: Get an education, be aware, succeed and spread your philosophy.

One final question Job, what're your views on Obama?? I live in the UK as it is so the only way i actually get to hear much about him is through talk on this forum in a G-spot thread (i don't visit train of thought). I don't know much about the guy except i hear too much hype behind the fact it could be the first african american to become president.

P.S xzibit444's just trolling. Forget/Lowe/Ignore the child if you can Job.
to me and eye be getting shit for shit.........Blacks be acting dumb when it comes to Obama. Like they all trying to rally up and vote for him because he is Black. eye tell my niggas like, look even if Obama wins.......shit aint going to change for niggas. like Blacks act like if he win..........all they problems about to go away. they got it it twisted if they think Obama is going to cater to what like 11 or 12 percent of the population. word is bond. so eye just be like fuck politrix. Bush trying to do the most damage before his day is done. and Obama with his change slogan and going to fix or change nothing.......if anything he is going to be a puppet up there mark my words . Like nigga please take that Obama shirt off fool.

J Bananas

« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2008, 06:22:11 PM »
identity crisis ass niggas. no wonder some of you spend all your time worrying about race (see job's sig)

<a href="http://youtube.com/watch/v/nopBvlKfYgY&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://youtube.com/watch/v/nopBvlKfYgY&amp;autoplay=0</a>

worry about your future not the past

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2008, 11:35:44 PM »
Job wins again.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Australian Bastard

« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2008, 05:38:36 AM »
Peace God
yo check it . there aint no such thing as acting Black. its a whole bunch of tricknology bullshit to keep this negative images of us alive.
let me break it down to you
when you here some nigga say:
1.) he acting Black- what is that certain individual doing and how does he present himself. most likely everything about him or her is negative or considered negative in this United Snakes of America.
2.) he acting white- now most likely this person probably got a 4 year degree, speaks clear & well, and is well presented.

so what does that tell you how this society thinks. and eye cant front when eye was a young nigga...........the nigga that was doing good and stayed out of trouble and did his homework....... eye or better yet everybody hangin and chillin after school or in the neighborhood would say "that nigga acting white" as if only white people can only do good ( we limited ourselves with this type of thinking). but shit what we didnt realize was that we fell for these devils tricks and started doing they work for them by perpetuating this negative  thinking.

its just another tactic to separate us for real. it dont even make sense. how do you act Black when your already Black period?? don't make sense.

like eye dont know if you ever saw the movie Malcom X with Denzel . but there was this one part then Malcolm (Denzel) was locked up and he was in the library reading the dictionary..........and he looked up the difference between white & Black. and basically what he saw was that everything positive was associated with "white" and everything negative was associated with "Black". so basically its a whole bunch of tricknology.

So what  people really  is trying to say when they say  you act white- white people can only be successful and smart
and if you act Black- your not smart, but funny,  basically a clown.

eye dont know if that answered your question........but hmmmmmmm get @ me.

word. good post.

Peoples can develop their own thinking patterns and sterotypes of what they can and cannot do and thus limit their thinking and living, create barriers for themselves.

And peoples can get stuck in that rut, physically and mentally.

Expand the mind yall.

Control your own destiny, you are a genius
Don't let it happen to you like it did to me, I was a black zombie

-NaS, 'Black Zombie'.

dope track.

Walkin talkin dead, though we think we're livin (black zombies)
We just copy-cat, followin the system

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2008, 11:47:11 AM »
Peace God
yo check it . there aint no such thing as acting Black. its a whole bunch of tricknology bullshit to keep this negative images of us alive.
1.) he acting Black- what is that certain individual doing and how does he present himself. most likely everything about him or her is negative or considered negative in this United Snakes of America.
2.) he acting white- now most likely this person probably got a 4 year degree, speaks clear & well, and is well presented.

so what does that tell you how this society thinks. and eye cant front when eye was a young nigga...........the nigga that was doing good and stayed out of trouble and did his homework....... eye or better yet everybody hangin and chillin after school or in the neighborhood would say "that nigga acting white" as if only white people can only do good ( we limited ourselves with this type of thinking). but shit what we didnt realize was that we fell for these devils tricks and started doing they work for them by perpetuating this negative  thinking.

its just another tactic to separate us for real. it dont even make sense. how do you act Black when your already Black period?? don't make sense.

like eye dont know if you ever saw the movie Malcom X with Denzel . but there was this one part then Malcolm (Denzel) was locked up and he was in the library reading the dictionary..........and he looked up the difference between white & Black. and basically what he saw was that everything positive was associated with "white" and everything negative was associated with "Black". so basically its a whole bunch of tricknology.

So what  people really  is trying to say when they say  you act white- white people can only be successful and smart

word. good post.

Peoples can develop their own thinking patterns and sterotypes of what they can and cannot do and thus limit their thinking and living, create barriers for themselves.

And peoples can get stuck in that rut, physically and mentally.

Expand the mind yall.

Control your own destiny, you are a genius
Don't let it happen to you like it did to me, I was a black zombie

-NaS, 'Black Zombie'.

dope track.

Walkin talkin dead, though we think we're livin (black zombies)
We just copy-cat, followin the system

thats peace. good looking............... oh yeah shout out to notorious tda for that song......the lost tapes...is a  good cd
Job wins again.
thats peace.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2008, 01:09:15 PM »
Peace God

that was the realest shit ive seen you write. +1