Author Topic: Job where you at? I need a question answered.  (Read 651 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: Job where you at? I need a question answered.
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2008, 04:40:26 PM »
Nah nah see i think you got it twisted Chamilitary Click, the idea of the topic was for Job to answer that question and as you witnessed a majority of the replies agreed with his post.

Your input is rated invalid. Whoever said that to you doesn't define the expression of acting black, he/she is among the reason why that expression exists today and brings forth black ethnicity mis-conception.

of course my input is invalid, cuz it is against what your saying. i know you wont let me tell you guys why that phrase is said. you want to believe that white people make all that up, go ahead. but you are fooling yourself.
man shut the fuck up..............your input is invalid.........because you a dumb muthafucker........... eye already broke it down.........your lame ass explanation is whack........you just dont want to agree with the dumb nigger......thats all because your white ,so you must feel superior and have to be right.

i never said that, but i mean if you want to make a self-confession to the members of this board...by all means, be my guest. ;)
eye know how to read you devils minds

perhaps you think you do...but ur WAY off. you think if i disliked black people i would be on a rap forum? look at my sig, and avatar. i respect the black man, you just got it twisted! 8)
that dont mean shit.............. eye dont like white people.............but eye like all of the 007 James Bond movies..........except the recent one....... so whats your point????

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2008, 04:44:49 PM »
Nah nah see i think you got it twisted Chamilitary Click, the idea of the topic was for Job to answer that question and as you witnessed a majority of the replies agreed with his post.

Your input is rated invalid. Whoever said that to you doesn't define the expression of acting black, he/she is among the reason why that expression exists today and brings forth black ethnicity mis-conception.

of course my input is invalid, cuz it is against what your saying. i know you wont let me tell you guys why that phrase is said. you want to believe that white people make all that up, go ahead. but you are fooling yourself.
man shut the fuck up..............your input is invalid.........because you a dumb muthafucker........... eye already broke it down.........your lame ass explanation is whack........you just dont want to agree with the dumb nigger......thats all because your white ,so you must feel superior and have to be right.

i never said that, but i mean if you want to make a self-confession to the members of this board...by all means, be my guest. ;)
eye know how to read you devils minds

perhaps you think you do...but ur WAY off. you think if i disliked black people i would be on a rap forum? look at my sig, and avatar. i respect the black man, you just got it twisted! 8)
that dont mean shit.............. eye dont like white people.............but eye like all of the 007 James Bond movies..........except the recent one....... so whats your point????

of course it means something. you just think all white people are out to get black people, but your beyond mistaken. w/e if you just dont wanna listen to it. but its not true.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2008, 04:45:33 PM »

you shocked?...............eye know how to read you devils minds..............dont play games

lol, eye know how to read yours too

just like Dave chapelle said..........who the fuck dont like watermelon or chicken..........shit if you dont like either.................there is something wrong with you.............. you crackers act like its a bug insult.........when you throw some fried chicken joke out there.................yea you dumb cracker......eye like my arroz con pollo....... and eye like grape soda...............your point............
but eye tell you want eye despise........... white women............they lquick to jump on nfl and nba niggas destroying Black families or future Black families.

J Bananas

« Reply #48 on: July 14, 2008, 04:54:38 PM »
^^u mad?

Sparegeez

« Reply #49 on: July 14, 2008, 05:10:47 PM »

Johnny B

« Reply #50 on: July 14, 2008, 05:48:05 PM »
lol at liking watermelon. watermelon sucks.