Author Topic: Young Buck Talks On Spider Loc & More  (Read 1203 times)

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
Young Buck Talks On Spider Loc & More
« on: July 13, 2008, 09:23:23 AM »

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

GangstaBoogy

Re: Young Buck Talks On Spider Loc & More
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2008, 11:11:22 AM »
Damn Lloyd Banks wrote "In Da Club"? Crazy.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2008, 11:22:12 AM »

D~Nice

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2008, 11:23:35 AM »

Not surprising. I heard he supposedly wrote some more stuff on 50's 1st album as well.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2008, 11:28:11 AM »
I would love to believe him but he lies and gos back and forth so much its kind of hard.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

We Fly High

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2008, 11:32:57 AM »
thats real what he said about Loc. at the same time, planting the seeds.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2008, 11:43:10 AM »
Game said banks called 50 to give him some lines and buck says banks gave 50 some bars.
I think every rapper has had his homeboy give him some bars at some point and time. When you in a crew there's ideas going everywhere and Im pretty sure the artist idea aint the best all the time so therefore his homeboy bar or bars might fit better. That aint nothing new. Buck just got to focus on making good music cause his credibilty is damn near extinct. I hope he does well on his own let gunit be a stepping stone and when his career is over gunit will be a chapter in his life not a whole book.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Blood$

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2008, 12:26:09 PM »
dope interview... propz

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2008, 01:05:55 PM »
Game said banks called 50 to give him some lines and buck says banks gave 50 some bars.
I think every rapper has had his homeboy give him some bars at some point and time. When you in a crew there's ideas going everywhere and Im pretty sure the artist idea aint the best all the time so therefore his homeboy bar or bars might fit better. That aint nothing new. Buck just got to focus on making good music cause his credibilty is damn near extinct. I hope he does well on his own let gunit be a stepping stone and when his career is over gunit will be a chapter in his life not a whole book.
"Banks get on the phone to 50 tried to borrow some lines all he gon tell you to do is say "G-unit" one mo time."

Hahaha!  8)

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2008, 01:54:39 PM »
He said some real shit about Spider Loc!!!

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2008, 03:14:21 PM »
wonder wots goin to happend wit that g unit south c-bo etc  :o

Dimos

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2008, 03:19:46 PM »
This shit is comedy  ;D
C-Bo and the lawz are signed to Buck's Cashville Records.
No matter what happens, they'll keep on releasing projects independently, though. Bo and the lawz are like that.

Blood$

« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2008, 06:29:40 PM »
is this on any other site than WSHH? that site never loads up all the way for me and the bitches at Comcast dropped my bandwith... sucks

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2008, 08:14:59 PM »
I would love to believe him but he lies and gos back and forth so much its kind of hard.
:o ::) ;)

lol funny shit  how he n game reconciled yet he realli didnt kno game when he said his name on poppin em thangs.
them 2

Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

spliff239

• 'G'
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2008, 08:22:44 PM »

good point
« Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 08:32:28 PM by spliff239 »