Author Topic: Young Buck Talks On Spider Loc & More  (Read 1204 times)

late night

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Young Buck Talks On Spider Loc & More
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2008, 08:31:51 PM »
 :boohoo:

;D

J Bananas

« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2008, 08:33:21 PM »
these nigs are stupid as hell and so are their fans getting caught up in it

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2008, 08:14:50 AM »
HOMEBOY

kingston

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2008, 09:36:22 AM »
what did he say about spider ? i like buck but the man is confuuuused a lil'bit so i don't know if what he tell is not a lie !

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2008, 09:51:23 AM »
what did he say about spider ? i like buck but the man is confuuuused a lil'bit so i don't know if what he tell is not a lie !
he sayz spi is his homeboy and that fifth should promote him basically sayin spi only dissed buck to get attention from fifth :o

Black Gloves

« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2008, 10:01:17 AM »

LMAAAAAAAAO @ 50 rejecting Spider Joke LMAO

and this is the nigga you Spider Loc street team niggas is hollerin about?

LMAO he said he havent talked to him in a year....ha ha

if not even your boss is fuckin with u then you know you trash nigga hahahaha

Spider Loc is gonna keep being a internet joke/entertainment on the internet for the rest of his "career" 8)

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2008, 10:09:26 AM »
if 50 rejected spider y he still on g unit dirtbag ur fulla shit go lick games nutz

K-9

« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2008, 11:06:51 AM »
"SPIDER LOC WHOEVER FUCK YOU IS" * DAZ VOICE*

Black Gloves

« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2008, 11:16:45 AM »
if 50 rejected spider y he still on g unit dirtbag ur fulla shit go lick games nutz

oh thats easy Alex...i'll take "For Protection" for 500, thank you ;)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2008, 11:47:05 AM »

oh thats easy Alex...i'll take "For Protection" for 500, thank you ;)

Lmao.

Spider took an L a long time ago when he couldn't respond to Game's challenge ("if you're signed post yo contract on the internet"). Spider isn't, never has been, and never will be G-Unit artist. He hasn't been on a G-Unit album since 06!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2008, 12:52:29 PM »
There was just footage of 50,yayo, and spi in the hotel. That's y u can't believe nothing that niggaz says.

Y does 50 need spi for protection?????? Hahahaha these weirdoz and there fantasies about 50 dissin spider it is really weird, its like a sex fetish to u niggaz.

Hot Rod aint been on no gunit albums and mazaradi fox either yall aint riding they nuts. How long juice been down and don't nobody know the nigga except for you internet niggaz. When big 4 died so did blackwallstreet.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 07:49:30 PM by Trav Treezy »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

DPGC23

« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2008, 07:29:51 PM »
VIDEO DONE??

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2008, 08:27:18 PM »
There was just footage of 50,yayo, and spi in the hotel. That's y u can't believe nothing that niggaz says.

Y does 50 need spi for protection?????? Hahahaha these weirdoz and there fantasies about 50 dissin spider it is really weird, its like a sex fetish to u niggaz.

Hot Rod aint been on no gunit albums and mazaradi fox either yall aint riding they nuts. How long juice been down and don't nobody know the nigga except for you internet niggaz. When big 4 died so did blackwallstreet.

Hot Rod keeps his mouth closed. He ain't shiet and he knows it. Besides, I'm sure 50 kicking him off stage humbled him.

Like I said tho, if Spider is signed why can't he post a scan of his contract on the same forum that hes always talkin shiet on?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Jimmy H.

« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2008, 09:15:10 PM »
Like I said tho, if Spider is signed why can't he post a scan of his contract on the same forum that hes always talkin shiet on?

Why would he need to scan his contract? Has anyone ever done that? Did Game show paper proof that he was still on Aftermath when 50 said otherwise or prove he didn't owe G-Unit X amount of albums? Why would you think Spider isn't on G-Unit? He's credited as a G-unit artist on Yayo's shit. I just don't see why you would think he wasn't signed.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2008, 09:20:27 PM »

Hot Rod keeps his mouth closed. He ain't shiet and he knows it. Besides, I'm sure 50 kicking him off stage humbled him.

Y would he put his contract on the internet? That's dumb. Who gives a fuck bout the nigga contract we aint gettin none of the money. Who does dumb shit like that wierdo?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon