Author Topic: New Koopsta Knicca cd....  (Read 161 times)

DreDay

• Lil Geezy
  • Free Project Pat!!!!!
New Koopsta Knicca cd....
« on: June 10, 2002, 11:25:28 AM »
Just wanted to let everyone know that Koopsta Knicca, formely of Three 6 Mafia is droppin a new album June 18th.  It's called "Da K Product."  If you don't know who Koopsta is, get some of his ol shit on audiogalaxy such as "Stash Spot remix" and he was featured on a lot of three 6 mafias earlier shit.  He's got one of the illest flows nationwide.  He's real evil and shit.  He was recently in prision and looks like he is starting a solo career now.  The production won't be handled by DJ Paul and Juicy J so there is a chance that the beats could be weak.  Just wanted to let you know to be on the lookout for it.  

DreDay
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: New Koopsta Knicca cd....
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2002, 12:10:38 PM »
why did Koopsta break away from  3 6?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

DreDay

• Lil Geezy
  • Free Project Pat!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2002, 01:11:29 PM »
Probably the same reason why Kingpin Skinny Pimp, Gangsta Blac, Killa Klan Kaze, Playa Fly and a bunch of those artists did.  DJ Paul and Juicy J are the executives and I feel as they are the top producers in the game right now. The former 3-6 artists probably didn't think they were gettin paid enough, but Paul and J are responsible for the success of a lot of the albums.  Koop also didn't seem to like th espotlight as he constantly missed photoshoots and publicity shit.  Once he was in jail, that was probably it.  He is the best rapper 3-6 has had I feel so his album should be hot regardless..

DreDAY

S.G.V.

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2002, 03:54:42 PM »
Probably the same reason why Kingpin Skinny Pimp, Gangsta Blac, Killa Klan Kaze, Playa Fly and a bunch of those artists did.  DJ Paul and Juicy J are the executives and I feel as they are the top producers in the game right now. The former 3-6 artists probably didn't think they were gettin paid enough, but Paul and J are responsible for the success of a lot of the albums.  Koop also didn't seem to like th espotlight as he constantly missed photoshoots and publicity shit.  Once he was in jail, that was probably it.  He is the best rapper 3-6 has had I feel so his album should be hot regardless..

DreDAY

thats some real shit homie....paul has to be in front of the camera at all times....he lost many great artists and probably good homies too....imagine if 3-6 and the whole hcp would still have all the original aritsts.....whew.....i mean playa fly, lord infamous, skinny and koopsta would be a fire track....and thats true what u said about the production on koopstas cd...its probably gonna be a lot weaker than hes usual shit....paul and j have great beats...not many southern producers can touch them.....i will be peeping this album

That_Cracka_J

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2002, 06:34:02 PM »
I always loved Koopsta's flow.  He's got a tight mix of rappin' and singin'.