Author Topic: three men were arrested for HAVING SEX WITH DEAD BODIES  (Read 585 times)

Doggystylin

Re: three men were arrested for HAVING SEX WITH DEAD BODIES
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2008, 03:19:35 PM »
no harm, no foul.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2008, 04:22:40 PM »
White people and Asians do some disgusting shit.

yea based on the acts of 3 people it represents a whole race.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

ekmek

« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2008, 01:48:58 AM »
classic american deranged shit......

smegma

« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2008, 03:52:30 AM »
Imagine the following situation. You're walking in your apartment building, and you notice one of your neighbors doors is cracked wide open. You walk in to investigate. Inside you find the prettiest girl you've ever seen on the floor motionless. You check the pulse, she's not breathing, but still warm. No one else is around and you have no chance of getting caught.... Would you "rape" the hot dead girl?

hahaha

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2008, 05:23:02 AM »
Armed with shovels, a crowbar and a box of condoms, the men went to a cemetery in Cassville in southwestern Wisconsin in 2006 to remove the body of a 20-year-old woman killed the week before in a motorcycle crash, police said.

One of them had seen an obituary photo of the pretty nursing assistant and asked the others for help digging up her corpse so he could have sexual intercourse with it, prosecutors said. They used the shovels to reach her grave but were unable to pry the concrete vault open and fled after a car drove into the cemetery.

The men were discovered by a police officer responding to reports of a suspicious vehicle in the cemetery and charged with attempted sexual assault and theft.

so, they didn't actually fuck the dead body?

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2008, 11:33:08 PM »
Imagine the following situation. You're walking in your apartment building, and you notice one of your neighbors doors is cracked wide open. You walk in to investigate. Inside you find the prettiest girl you've ever seen on the floor motionless. You check the pulse, she's not breathing, but still warm. No one else is around and you have no chance of getting caught.... Would you "rape" the hot dead girl?
I would, but I'd pull out so that I don't have to chop the body up or light it on fire.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2008, 05:34:14 PM »
Well....she didn't say "NO"!

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2008, 06:41:40 PM »

this is a tough one

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2008, 07:30:51 PM »

this is a tough one

I knew I wasn't the only one!

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2008, 07:41:33 AM »
lmao at those faggot inbreds