Author Topic: fucking emos  (Read 585 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
fucking emos
« on: July 14, 2008, 08:09:23 AM »
wtf is wrong with these people, I was just watching a couple of vids with emos on youtube (some with real emos, others just parodies). lol why do they always cry & commit suicide & stuff like that??? I mean I really like the girls (only their looks) but other than that they're really fuckin' weird. Especially the dudes that dress & act emo, they're fuckin gay as hell. I don't know, I'm probably gonna beat one up when I see one on the street lol, for real they're paranoid. Like I said, I only like the girl's looks & that's it, fuck em.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Re: fucking emos
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2008, 08:22:33 AM »
^^I don't know why!
I've seen a few over here In Dublin, heck even worked with one!
This girl had a lot of issues stemming frm her childhood which she carried into her teens, all those issues bottled up..
She was fien one minute then she was a totally different person the next!..

Beating on them is not going to help..them..lol..lol..
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2008, 08:35:29 AM »
They actually believe they're the center of attention, that's what makes it worse.

I stole an emo's work who was in my college work and i present to you why Emo's should be bullied beyond all relief.

Stereotype Comments
Being the centre of all attention maybe classed as a good thing but in today’s society, that is proving to be a false statement if you are Emo. Majority of teenagers speculate about this subject and have arguments over what it means.

In my opinion, you don’t fully know the true meaning of the word unless you become one. Some people will and may say that being Emo means you self harm. Regardless of what anyone else thinks, I shall still believe in that no one is driven to self harming just because they are into this type of music.

There is no hard evidence that makes me think otherwise. Another bit of evidence and proof that my theory on Emo music isn’t depressing is that if you listen to every well known band below, it will be found happy with dark but meaningful lyrics.

LMFAO big headed emo talk
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

O.B.L.R.

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2008, 08:50:43 AM »
They are whats poisoned todays society and they still blame blacks and hip hop. They're fucking sickening.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2008, 08:56:53 AM »
And what's the obsession with Goth  with these people???
OBLR some of this pics are weird..

'They Blame Blacks n Hip Hop for everything bad'..why am i not surprised....

Hey Bedford,I've always figured these guys shunned attention, so I'm pretty perplexed as how they would consider themselves the cneter of attention

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2008, 09:10:11 AM »
lol at how she starts crying later on in the vid.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/6ACgedNo-Oo&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/6ACgedNo-Oo&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 09:13:47 AM by UKnowWhatItIs IS BACK »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2008, 09:17:26 AM »
LMAO at this parody, a must see.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vEzLpQUKiHI&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/vEzLpQUKiHI&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2008, 09:18:48 AM »
People tend to acknowledge their exsistance (even when it's not wanted) because there is a couple of them in one corner. At first it looks like one dark corner filled with sadness and negative energy but on closer inspection it's emos.

Now it's because people often turn around and cuss how they dress (THOSE UBER BIG ASS BOOTS) they start to believe they're the center of attention.

But let's be honest, ANYONE can gain that same attention, if you see a bunch of black people in one corner looking balleyed up (Bandana, shady looking, in a specific colour that's hard to identify at night time such as dark clothing or so) you're bound to notice them

Goths/Emo's keep up this appearnce 24/7. Which brings another question to mind.

WTF were their parents thinking allowing their child to go outside looking like that and shit?
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Lunatic

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2008, 09:23:02 AM »
i had a lot in my high school, their weird as fuck.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2008, 09:23:49 AM »

WTF were their parents thinking allowing their child to go outside looking like that and shit?
I'm sure their parent don't approve, but these kids are crazy, they will defile their parents,and the more their parent stand up against these behavior the more they will rebel....'My Dad + mom don't understand me man'..blah..blah..blah...

D-Stress

« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2008, 09:38:45 AM »
They are whats poisoned todays society and they still blame blacks and hip hop. They're fucking sickening.

oh my goodness..thats gay as hell  :o >:(

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2008, 10:00:41 AM »
This girl had a lot of issues stemming frm her childhood which she carried into her teens, all those issues bottled up..

lol overpriveledged suburb kids who want to feel like their life is a struggle.

Im sure most of their major issues include; having to do chores, having to eat their vegetables, having to go to school, having to drive dads Beemer instead of the Benz. All difficult shit to deal with yah know...lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2008, 10:06:10 AM »

lol overpriveledged suburb kids who want to feel like their life is a struggle.

Im sure most of their major issues include; having to do chores, having to eat their vegetables, having to go to school, having to drive dads Beemer instead of the Benz. All difficult shit to deal with yah know...lol
that's exactly the bracket i've seen of the emo's in my City..These guys come from affluent backgrounds...I've never met an emo that is not in that bracket,but i do belevie there are some outside of it..that are just as bad..

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2008, 10:38:18 AM »
...Hey...Let's rush an emo forum  8)

Now i know you're down for the war against emotional bitches Dubcc  8)

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2008, 11:28:53 AM »
yall dont understand, emo's ar homos, that's why their sad, a dick in the ass isn't all good.