Author Topic: Rick Ro$$ EXPOSED, Before he was a Rapper he was a Officer  (Read 2671 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Rick Ro$$ EXPOSED, Before he was a Rapper he was a Officer
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2008, 02:41:35 PM »
^yea DAMN at how hard Ross is denying this :-\
LMFAO......that's why i say it's important to keep it real as artist because shit like this can happen to any nigga rappin'. i feel sorry for all the people who've supported his music. they've been lied to. it's like going to foot locker to buy some air force 1's and a dude just throw some rejects in the box. wouldn't you be mad if you just spent 85 dollars to be fooled or lied to. those c.o. rumors been circulating for a minute now. they saying trick daddy put that shit out there.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2008, 02:49:43 PM »
i made a couple million dollars last year from dealing weight - rick ross .....

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2008, 03:02:40 PM »
crazy how heads are acting like being a CO aint the same as being a cop....ask someone who's actually been locked up and see if they act like its cool and acceptable....of course there's nothing wrong with having a career in law inforcement, but when you make a living portraying a crimnal lifestyle, and yet were at one time the exact opposite? c'mon......not that i ever believed he moved weight EVER, other than his fat ass to the fridge of course....i know someone who caught a CO slippin at a club that he recognized from when he was locked up and they beat the shit outta him...so miss me wit that shit please......have this fool go rhyme 'boss' wit 'ross' for the thousandth time and act like its genius..........
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2008, 03:27:30 PM »
......not that i ever believed he moved weight EVER, other than his fat ass to the fridge of course....
......have this fool go rhyme 'boss' wit 'ross' for the thousandth time and act like its genius..........
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

underdog

« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2008, 04:01:09 PM »
who cares his raps are garbage anyways that wont change that

Though Death Is Callin, I'ma Keep Ballin

• 'G'
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2008, 04:12:22 PM »
You guys actin like COs are the FBI. It ain't nuttin. BOSS!

Exactly, he was a fuckin' CO. So?

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2008, 12:45:13 PM »
crazy how heads are acting like being a CO aint the same as being a cop....ask someone who's actually been locked up and see if they act like its cool and acceptable....of course there's nothing wrong with having a career in law inforcement, but when you make a living portraying a crimnal lifestyle, and yet were at one time the exact opposite? c'mon......not that i ever believed he moved weight EVER, other than his fat ass to the fridge of course....i know someone who caught a CO slippin at a club that he recognized from when he was locked up and they beat the shit outta him...so miss me wit that shit please......have this fool go rhyme 'boss' wit 'ross' for the thousandth time and act like its genius..........

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! oh god

Elano

« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2008, 03:42:34 AM »
OK. I think It's a wrap for homies rap career. Last week the hip-hop world were all talks about Ricky Ross shaky background. Reports were coming out the woodworks that "The Boss" tales of drug dealings and criminal activities might have been nothing more then a rouse. A picture surfaced showing the Miami rap star in what appeared to be police clothing and Trick Daddy is already accusing Ricky of working as a correctional officer.

Ross went on record denying the rumors, but now even more evidence has emerged. Check it out below.

As you can see this picture is worth a thousand words. The people over at keepittrill.com scored this pictures of someone who appears to be Ricky RossAccording to wikepedia Rick Ross real name is Williams Roberts. And this is what they have tagged under his early life:

Rick Ross was born William Roberts in the lower-class Carol City in Florida.[1] At Carol City Senior High School, he played football, and he later attended the historically black Albany State University in Albany, Georgia on a football scholarship.[2] He began rapping around the mid-1990s, at which time he formed the five-man amateur group Carol City Cartel.[3]

Ricky has gone on record as saying the following:

"My life is 100 per cent real. These online hackers putting a picture of my face when I was a teenager in high school on other peoples' body. If this s**t was real don't you think they would have more specifics, like dates and everything?"

I don't know it looks real to me.

Story Developing...

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2008, 06:55:28 AM »
I see nothing wrong here. I am waiting to get into the police academy here. I want to be a narc but for now I am just an informant for the police. If they need to know anything, I am the man. Of course, I charge a small fee.
if you was in the hood doing that you would be killed.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2008, 07:00:41 AM »
OK. I think It's a wrap for homies rap career. Last week the hip-hop world were all talks about Ricky Ross shaky background. Reports were coming out the woodworks that "The Boss" tales of drug dealings and criminal activities might have been nothing more then a rouse. A picture surfaced showing the Miami rap star in what appeared to be police clothing and Trick Daddy is already accusing Ricky of working as a correctional officer.

Ross went on record denying the rumors, but now even more evidence has emerged. Check it out below.

As you can see this picture is worth a thousand words. The people over at keepittrill.com scored this pictures of someone who appears to be Ricky RossAccording to wikepedia Rick Ross real name is Williams Roberts. And this is what they have tagged under his early life:

Rick Ross was born William Roberts in the lower-class Carol City in Florida.[1] At Carol City Senior High School, he played football, and he later attended the historically black Albany State University in Albany, Georgia on a football scholarship.[2] He began rapping around the mid-1990s, at which time he formed the five-man amateur group Carol City Cartel.[3]

Ricky has gone on record as saying the following:

"My life is 100 per cent real. These online hackers putting a picture of my face when I was a teenager in high school on other peoples' body. If this s**t was real don't you think they would have more specifics, like dates and everything?"

I don't know it looks real to me.

Story Developing...

that nigga is finished.

Elano

« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2008, 10:07:20 AM »
rick ross is a fat bald fag

Black Gloves

« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2008, 12:08:51 PM »

Man i dont get this...so you fools ACTUALLY thought he was movin weight like that or that the real norega owes him 100 favours?

Stop being so gullible and look up to these artist based on a fake image they created.

Damn cant muthafuckas just listen to the music.

Rick Ross being fake aint affecting my life in no way so i dont give a fuck.

And him bein a OC was beiin said a long time ago.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2008, 12:30:41 PM »

Man i dont get this...so you fools ACTUALLY thought he was movin weight like that or that the real norega owes him 100 favours?

Stop being so gullible and look up to these artist based on a fake image they created.

Damn cant muthafuckas just listen to the music.

Rick Ross being fake aint affecting my life in no way so i dont give a fuck.

And him bein a OC was beiin said a long time ago.
every day i'm hustlin' !!!!!(repeat 100x). and by the way, it's c.o.!!!!!!!!

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2008, 12:40:44 PM »
fuck that

he talkin bout movin crack all day... when he was a CO... lol

Bojakabo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BOJAKaBOOOO
« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2008, 12:31:40 PM »
damn, now i will never listen to him again ,thats so terrible, omg omg omg omg omg  ::)