Author Topic: Herojauna???!!?!!  (Read 254 times)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Herojauna???!!?!!
« on: July 24, 2008, 02:46:06 PM »
Harojuana, Harijauna??

Where the fuck is this sold!?  :( :( :(  who has smoked this stuff??  Is it really as good as ppl that are teasing me say it is??

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Herojauna???!!?!!
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2008, 03:40:19 PM »
if it's like Frisco-nade then yes, the shit is fantastic.  But frisco-nade is good weed, mixed with heroine, mixed with coke/meth, or crack.  You can find it on Market Street, just look for the bald black guy wearing dark sunglasses that is standing against the wall 24 hours a day.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2008, 05:45:44 PM »
^it's just a name of a weed strain...shit is fire. one of the stronger strains out there. you can get it in Cali with a valid cannabis recommendation.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2008, 07:03:24 PM »
Harojuana, Harijauna??

Where the fuck is this sold!?  :( :( :(  who has smoked this stuff??  Is it really as good as ppl that are teasing me say it is??

LOL like anyone is gonna tell you where they buy their illegal drugs on a public message forum
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2008, 07:38:21 PM »
Harojuana, Harijauna??

LOL like anyone is gonna tell you where they buy their illegal drugs on a public message forum

I mean what areas...  Alotta strains in Cali cant be found in BC, and vice versa...  Some haven't left Europe...  That's what I meant...

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2008, 08:00:17 PM »
Harojuana, Harijauna??

I mean what areas...  Alotta strains in Cali cant be found in BC, and vice versa...  Some haven't left Europe...  That's what I meant...

ah, gotcha.

ive never heard of harijuana entering Maine...sadly lol. 
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Al Bundy

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2008, 08:01:32 PM »
i smoke that shit every day  8)

J Bananas

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2008, 08:10:38 PM »
Some Cali people are pretentious weed snobs who for the most part don't know the fuck they are talking about, I know because I have grown up with these assholes. I'm from Cali, I have a card, I used to visit the most active clubs in the bay area that get new strains from mendo and humboldt in a few hours...But you know what? when it comes down to it most of these people braggin' are just fiends and will smoke anything as long as it's not brown. They just trying to add some flair to their addiction. (eg now i know)....
Herojuana has been around for a while and it pretty potent, but it's nothing to get your panties creaming over.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2008, 08:35:54 PM »
Some Cali people are pretentious weed snobs who for the most part don't know the fuck they are talking about, I know because I have grown up with these assholes. I'm from Cali, I have a card, I used to visit the most active clubs in the bay area that get new strains from mendo and humboldt in a few hours...But you know what? when it comes down to it most of these people braggin' are just fiends and will smoke anything as long as it's not brown. They just trying to add some flair to their addiction. (eg now i know)....
Herojuana has been around for a while and it pretty potent, but it's nothing to get your panties creaming over.

you're a nutriding moron. herojuana can obviously be found on the streets or grown with your own equipment, but he asked for a place you can get it. the place down my street has that shit 24/7. lol@you calling some one snobby. go back and read your post, banana boy. you're the definition of snobby, with your gobbling of nuts on a consistent basis. if you really knew me, you'd know i settle for no less than the dankest of the dank. 8) sorry you're stuck in canada. good luck gettin out.

J Bananas

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2008, 08:43:50 PM »

you're a nutriding moron. herojuana can obviously be found on the streets or grown with your own equipment, but he asked for a place you can get it. the place down my street has that shit 24/7. lol@you calling some one snobby. go back and read your post, banana boy. you're the definition of snobby, with your gobbling of nuts on a consistent basis. if you really knew me, you'd know i settle for no less than the dankest of the dank. 8) sorry you're stuck in canada. good luck gettin out.

you said nothing.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2008, 01:02:21 AM »

you said nothing.

i beg to differ, banana boy

D-Stress

« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2008, 02:40:52 AM »
H Is Fucked Up, I Wouldnt Smoke That Shit Even In A Lil Dose With Weed.

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2008, 10:08:35 AM »
yall are getting sicker and sicker lol

you said nothing.

i beg to differ, banana boy
lol

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2008, 11:58:36 AM »
i prefer speedballs