Author Topic: DUBCNN: Tech N9ne Interview (Part 1) Up On Dubcnn Now!!! (Talks Cube/Lynch etc)  (Read 797 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

Dubcnn reached out to Kansas City's own Tech N9ne for an in-depth 2-part interview to get the full scoop on his new album "Killer" as well as everything else surrounding Tecca Nina. In Part 1, we discuss the making of "Killer" along with the stories behind some of the tracks. Tech tells us why he wants to get his music to a broader audience, talks about the industry, getting his respect and what he thinks of rappers complaining about the state of Hip-Hop.

We also talk about a possible Nnutt Howze project, Brotha Lynch Hung, why "Stamina 2 isn't happening, QD3 and his wildest drug escapades.

Read or listen to the interview below:

Exclusive Interview With Tech N9ne (Part 1)

Be on the look out for Part 2 where we talk about his track with 2Pac "Thugz Get Lonely Too", working with Crooked I and Chino XL and his relationship (or non-relationship) with Don Juan. Tech will also tell us about Yukmouth and The Regime, working with fellow Mid-Westers Twista and Krayzie Bone and of course about the future of Tech N9ne.

Until then, check out Part 1 and make sure to pick up "Killer", in stores now!

G.F.G. Records

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • http://www.youtube.com/BiggRayWest

G.F.G. Records

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Can't Wait 4 Part 2!!  8)

kuruptDPG

omg wen i saw this, i was like shit, i got to read this asap. great start. cant wait for part 2. u cut it off at a gd part with the pac question lol.

i hope this thread gets alot of attention. we've been expecting a tech n9ne interview for a long time and its finally here

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
props,cool read

Nima - Dubcnn.com

omg wen i saw this, i was like shit, i got to read this asap. great start. cant wait for part 2. u cut it off at a gd part with the pac question lol.

i hope this thread gets alot of attention. we've been expecting a tech n9ne interview for a long time and its finally here

Glad u liked it!

westsiderider323

hey hey hey hey smoke weed everyday

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • rip bad news brown!!!
great interview! tech is amazing! 32 tracks in a month! :o wtf

D~Nice

great interview! tech is amazing! 32 tracks in a month! :o wtf

Yeah that shit was crazy. That and all the fucking he was doing in hotel hallways. LOL!

kuruptDPG

damn jus 44 views. thats shocking  >:(

G.F.G. Records

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Awesome feature - dont sleep on this!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Regime*Rida

• Muthafuckin' OG
The new album is straight FIRE!! Can't wait 4 part 2!!

Peace
She started letting me and my boys hit together
Me and Pac hit the slot now it's out in the open
Didn't take long, to make her get it on, came on strong
And Thugs Get Lonely Too was our slogan - "TECH N9NE"

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Glad ya'll feeling it! Tech is cool as fuck. Lol he busted out his "Stamina" rhyme when i asked him about doing a Stamina Part 2.

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dude is an incredible MC, if all MCs were at Tech's level, the world would be a better place