23 (36.5%)
LEGAL
7 (11.1%)
I WOULD HIT
16 (25.4%)
I WOULD NOT
17 (27%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Author Topic: HOW OLD U THINK AND WOULD U HIT IT?  (Read 5566 times)

black emo

• Lil Geezy
  • Emo Panda
Re: HOW OLD U THINK AND WOULD U HIT IT?
« Reply #120 on: July 15, 2008, 02:36:43 PM »
DONT DO IT EmoCookiesRulez!!! its not worth it

cause yu know he'd get fucked up. he doesnt know what real shit is going on right now.
he claims he'll pull the trigger but the nigga is scared to post his address and make it happen.

Fake. Ass. Emo.
its just i care about my friends. ure jealous cause nobody likes u on this forum. emo rulez, yay!!!

Friends you've never met? ::)

LOL forgot about that part. He's only got cyber friends.

Oh right to rape a girl, you post your address details and they would come to you?

WRONG. They post theirs, you go to them. vampire luva doesnt knw bout da big black train coming her way. i'lll tear dat bitch in half.  8)

You came to our forum looking for a war, but your ass is too scared even admit the area you live around. emocookierulez yu aint even man enough to cut ur wrist all the way to the veins, ur a failure at being an emo.
well atleast i talk 2 them, we can discuss the newest things going on in emo fashion 2day, we also talk about our problems & help each other out in bad times. your only friends are on myspace. take that, bleeeeeeeeeee!
"No sprinkles in my ice cream! For every sprinkle i find i shall kill you!" Stewie Griffin

"I'm emo." Spongebob

Sparegeez

« Reply #121 on: July 15, 2008, 02:37:05 PM »
You guys are pretty fucking stupid to post your address on the internet. Mdogg you're a fucking moron

man... we have to be united against the Emo people

I'm just trying to help you out doggie. Tough love nigga

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #122 on: July 15, 2008, 02:38:56 PM »
You guys are pretty fucking stupid to post your address on the internet. Mdogg you're a fucking moron

man... we have to be united against the Emo people

I'm just trying to help you out doggie. Tough love nigga

Love dogg, hey, Emo people, before you self harm yourselves at my door step, we should take pictures. For those not from Cali, We can go see some sights, then do you harm. I'm waiting.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #123 on: July 15, 2008, 02:40:03 PM »
well atleast i talk 2 them, we can discuss the newest things going on in emo fashion 2day, we also talk about our problems & help each other out in bad times. your only friends are on myspace. take that, bleeeeeeeeeee!

:tosser: + webcam = you consider that helping each other out? :laugh:

LOOOOOOOOOOL. OMG LOOOOOOOOOOL that post doesn't even need a smart or stupid response. Dubcc your niggemo has fulfilled his duty.

Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Sikotic™

« Reply #124 on: July 15, 2008, 02:41:02 PM »
LMAO @ the idea of them coming to our doorsteps and offing themselves.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

iSnitched

« Reply #125 on: July 15, 2008, 02:43:17 PM »
So that this type of behavior doesn't go overboard. I'm letting you guys know that I am watching whats going on here.

Sikotic™

« Reply #126 on: July 15, 2008, 02:44:51 PM »
So that this type of behavior doesn't go overboard. I'm letting you guys know that I am watching whats going on here.
BITCH!!!!!!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #127 on: July 15, 2008, 02:48:29 PM »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #128 on: July 15, 2008, 04:06:56 PM »

cause yu know he'd get fucked up. he doesnt know what real shit is going on right now.
he claims he'll pull the trigger but the nigga is scared to post his address and make it happen.

Fake. Ass. Emo.
its just i care about my friends. ure jealous cause nobody likes u on this forum. emo rulez, yay!!!

Oh right to rape a girl, you post your address details and they would come to you?

WRONG. They post theirs, you go to them. vampire luva doesnt knw bout da big black train coming her way. i'lll tear dat bitch in half.  8)

You came to our forum looking for a war, but your ass is too scared even admit the area you live around. emocookierulez yu aint even man enough to cut ur wrist all the way to the veins, ur a failure at being an emo.

Looool, so having friends on forums is better than having friends on myspace?! Lol, U definatly need to go out more and get some air and maybe some sunlight.

kemizt

J Bananas

« Reply #129 on: July 15, 2008, 04:24:50 PM »
Now y'all know I'm racist but i chuckled @ this

black emo

• Lil Geezy
  • Emo Panda
« Reply #130 on: July 15, 2008, 04:29:42 PM »

Fake. Ass. Emo.

Looool, so having friends on forums is better than having friends on myspace?! Lol, U definatly need to go out more and get some air and maybe some sunlight.
well im real talkative so its great i can talk 2 my friends on myemohairstyles.com. myspace is for people that dont have real friends in life cause u invite people to your friends list without actually knowing them! Im so glad i joined myemohairstyles, hihi xD
"No sprinkles in my ice cream! For every sprinkle i find i shall kill you!" Stewie Griffin

"I'm emo." Spongebob

J Bananas

« Reply #131 on: July 15, 2008, 04:32:54 PM »

Fake. Ass. Emo.

WRONG. They post theirs, you go to them. vampire luva doesnt knw bout da big black train coming her way. i'lll tear dat bitch in half.  8)

well im real talkative so its great i can talk 2 my friends on myemohairstyles.com. myspace is for people that dont have real friends in life cause u invite people to your friends list without actually knowing them! Im so glad i joined myemohairstyles, hihi xD

is that you get down on myspace? i know pretty much everyone on mine.. sorry you can't have real friends

black emo

• Lil Geezy
  • Emo Panda
« Reply #132 on: July 15, 2008, 04:37:31 PM »
i dont have a myspace

"I'm emo." Spongebob

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #133 on: July 15, 2008, 04:38:37 PM »

lmao

Sikotic™

« Reply #134 on: July 15, 2008, 04:43:48 PM »

lmao