23 (36.5%)
LEGAL
7 (11.1%)
I WOULD HIT
16 (25.4%)
I WOULD NOT
17 (27%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Author Topic: HOW OLD U THINK AND WOULD U HIT IT?  (Read 5430 times)

xxvampirexloverxx

• Lil Geezy
Re: HOW OLD U THINK AND WOULD U HIT IT?
« Reply #60 on: July 15, 2008, 01:58:24 PM »
lmao at these emos backing eachother up :D.

yea we can unlike you >=3

We don't need that, we got something called confidence

well no1 ever said we didnt :]

Oh hell no.. Emos don't got no self esteem, that's why are Emos - runnin around crying, being emotional, asking other emo about shit "like how do I get him to like me". Emos with self esteem are fake, that's it

eh you got me there ^ ^ at least that shows you have some brains after all....but im pretty sure you googled that shit xD lol

EmoCookiesRulez

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #61 on: July 15, 2008, 01:58:54 PM »
Dude get a fucking life, alright? yeah they both HAVE fucking scars on their wrists I seen them she did pass out and i have fucking scars on my face and on my fucking chest, wrists, and arms and legs dumbass. I wanna see your fucking scars oh wait you don't have any you fucking poser just get your dumbass some good comebacks and btw yeah uh 13 year old girls sometimes do have fucking giant breasts i know my girlfriend has them and shes 13 dumbass -_-' anyways. Please, just stop messing with people online because the whole fact of it is stupid anyways (just like your ass) get over it. -_-' thank you - Alex
SHUT DA FUCK UP.UR ALWAYZ WRITE IN PARAGRAPHS FUCKIN GEEK.

At least i know how to write dumbass. <_< i can write however i like and im no fucking geek stop giving me about who you are and get your own life you fucking dumbass oh and the capitals you make with all your words shows your really a "tough" person. Really fucking original =P but seriously get a life get a girl or whatever the fuck you are get a JOB yeah not a go hit and run walmart job im talking WORK dumbass or is that too hard for your ass? Oh yeah. it is. never mind =)
WOW WATZ WITH ALL SMILEY FACES.U WRITE LIKE MY GIRL. O YEA HAVIN A GIRLFRIEND OVER THE INTERNET IS THE GEEKIEST THING U CAN DO....BITCH ASS GEEK

Dude i don't have a internet gf dumbass you probaly do but i actually go see my gf thank you -_-' your a bitch ass geek so get your life turned around and quit telling me what you need to do. and btw i can put as many smileys as i like cause its not a fucking crime but showing yourself around online yeah thats a crime -.-

Sikotic™

« Reply #62 on: July 15, 2008, 01:59:08 PM »

and you wished you had it so you'd finish school instead of being a dropout/whore like you are. =]

Bitch what you know aabout me, I'm in college, so shut the fuck and go cut yourself

wow im only 13 and i still have more brains then you do o.o
how much you weigh hun? Even if you're one of those fat emos, I might still dick ya down.

I have low standards.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #63 on: July 15, 2008, 01:59:30 PM »

You haven't. You're emo. Emo is about killing ones self and going to mosh pits.

You haven't got enough confidence to post your tits or kill yourself all the way.

You're officially the fake emo of dubcc.

Your a fucking poser for real. Umm yeah i don't see yourself trying to suicide so stop trying to have something to say cause you don't got anything smart one -.-' i swear your stupider than my little sister and shes fucking 9 -_-'

Post her address then rudeboi. SHE said say it to her face and i'm taking up her challenge. Now she backs the fuck down like a punk ass bitch made chylamedia infested hoe.

I'll lay more than a finger on her G, i'll lay the strongest pimp slap known to man. To keep my money right, i'll hit her with the left.

Den a swift kick upside da head.

Den a donkey punch in da gut to bring her back to reality.

Emocookiesrule you wana fight yeah? post ur address, ill come to your ends and fuck yu up, den rape ur mom init lolool
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: July 15, 2008, 01:59:47 PM »

and you wished you had it so you'd finish school instead of being a dropout/whore like you are. =]

Bitch what you know aabout me, I'm in college, so shut the fuck and go cut yourself

Haha, yeah - that's why u love vampires, huh.

kemizt

xxvampirexloverxx

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #65 on: July 15, 2008, 02:00:10 PM »
Dude get a fucking life, alright? yeah they both HAVE fucking scars on their wrists I seen them she did pass out and i have fucking scars on my face and on my fucking chest, wrists, and arms and legs dumbass. I wanna see your fucking scars oh wait you don't have any you fucking poser just get your dumbass some good comebacks and btw yeah uh 13 year old girls sometimes do have fucking giant breasts i know my girlfriend has them and shes 13 dumbass -_-' anyways. Please, just stop messing with people online because the whole fact of it is stupid anyways (just like your ass) get over it. -_-' thank you - Alex
SHUT DA FUCK UP.UR ALWAYZ WRITE IN PARAGRAPHS FUCKIN GEEK.

At least i know how to write dumbass. <_< i can write however i like and im no fucking geek stop giving me about who you are and get your own life you fucking dumbass oh and the capitals you make with all your words shows your really a "tough" person. Really fucking original =P but seriously get a life get a girl or whatever the fuck you are get a JOB yeah not a go hit and run walmart job im talking WORK dumbass or is that too hard for your ass? Oh yeah. it is. never mind =)
WOW WATZ WITH ALL SMILEY FACES.U WRITE LIKE MY GIRL. O YEA HAVIN A GIRLFRIEND OVER THE INTERNET IS THE GEEKIEST THING U CAN DO....BITCH ASS GEEK

Dude i don't have a internet gf dumbass you probaly do but i actually go see my gf thank you -_-' your a bitch ass geek so get your life turned around and quit telling me what you need to do. and btw i can put as many smileys as i like cause its not a fucking crime but showing yourself around online yeah thats a crime -.-

i agree
no1 wants to see you shake it wen nothings there xDDD

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: July 15, 2008, 02:00:46 PM »

Oh hell no.. Emos don't got no self esteem, that's why are Emos - runnin around crying, being emotional, asking other emo about shit "like how do I get him to like me". Emos with self esteem are fake, that's it

eh you got me there ^ ^ at least that shows you have some brains after all....but im pretty sure you googled that shit xD lol

kemizt

EmoCookiesRulez

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #67 on: July 15, 2008, 02:01:09 PM »

Follow your own advice thank you. oh let me guess what college yeah let me guess, the one where you learned to be an internet whore? yeah really fucking good college, get a job -.-

xxvampirexloverxx

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #68 on: July 15, 2008, 02:01:21 PM »

its just a username get over it bitch

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #69 on: July 15, 2008, 02:02:08 PM »
You've never met each other. Alex has no friends in person. You've got A cup tits.

lolz......
seriouslyy,
your just jealous because im 13 and i got 36C boobs.
bish.
ps: i have bigger boobs than that girl in your sig.
pshhhhhhhhhhhha <3

is this the chick in the picture?

xxvampirexloverxx

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #70 on: July 15, 2008, 02:02:38 PM »

how much you weigh hun? Even if you're one of those fat emos, I might still dick ya down.

I have low standards.

im 109 pounds -.- why u wanna know

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: July 15, 2008, 02:02:53 PM »

Follow your own advice thank you. oh let me guess what college yeah let me guess, the one where you learned to be an internet whore? yeah really fucking good college, get a job -.-

I got a job too, so what. Gung ho bitch

kemizt

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #72 on: July 15, 2008, 02:03:18 PM »
Yeah it is M Dogg.
Don't be fooled though, she's a flatchested girl;  :'(
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

OchoCinco

« Reply #73 on: July 15, 2008, 02:03:24 PM »

its just a username get over it bitch

ye but a very fucked up one

Sikotic™

« Reply #74 on: July 15, 2008, 02:03:46 PM »
im 109 pounds -.- why u wanna know
I knew you were a fatty. Lose 5 pounds, and then you can ride Space Mountain WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE