Author Topic: Co Owner Lashes Out About Artest  (Read 629 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Co Owner Lashes Out About Artest
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2008, 12:28:04 PM »
I thought stats didn't mean shit, Nik?

they typically dont. Unless youre talking about boxers or some shit lol. This is a team sport. NIK only likes to use stats when they are in his favor.

Btw, Im not a big fan of Marion, i just like to see NIK get all bent outta shape. Marion has always been overrated to me. But Odom levels the playing field with his softness. So its a wash

so when 2 players go up against eachother head-to-head, and one player ALWAYS puts up better stats across the board, it doesn't mean shit? LOL. Don't you just wish that every "soft" player could grab close to 11 rebounds a game? ::)

like I said, it isnt boxing. Two players going head to head doesnt matter unless theyre playing one on one. Different players are used in different ways for their teams system.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2008, 12:32:50 PM »

they typically dont. Unless youre talking about boxers or some shit lol. This is a team sport. NIK only likes to use stats when they are in his favor.

Btw, Im not a big fan of Marion, i just like to see NIK get all bent outta shape. Marion has always been overrated to me. But Odom levels the playing field with his softness. So its a wash

Don't you just wish that every "soft" player could grab close to 11 rebounds a game? ::)

you know he's soft man, everybody does. He's like a low budget Derrick Coleman. Talented, with potential....but never lived up to the hype, and has no heart. If he played for my team, youd say the same thing about him. But he's a Laker....so you think he's a hall of famer lol.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2008, 12:33:27 PM »

so when 2 players go up against eachother head-to-head, and one player ALWAYS puts up better stats across the board, it doesn't mean shit? LOL. Don't you just wish that every "soft" player could grab close to 11 rebounds a game? ::)

like I said, it isnt boxing. Two players going head to head doesnt matter unless theyre playing one on one. Different players are used in different ways for their teams system.

Marion takes more shots and makes less...Odom and Marion are always matched up against eachother, and Odom is clearly superior in talent. The only thing Marion might have on Odom is explosiveness. Everything else goes to Odom.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2008, 12:43:55 PM »

Don't you just wish that every "soft" player could grab close to 11 rebounds a game? ::)

you know he's soft man, everybody does. He's like a low budget Derrick Coleman. Talented, with potential....but never lived up to the hype, and has no heart. If he played for my team, youd say the same thing about him. But he's a Laker....so you think he's a hall of famer lol.

Nobody thinks Odom has no heart...geez, dude. Around here, he's known as "the warrior". In the end of '07, he played through a TORN LABRUM. Please, if you're gunna make bold claims, at leatst make sure they're not outrageous. He might've never lived up to the hype of being the next Magic Johnson (a 6'10" dude who can handle the ball like a point guard), but he sure as hell is still an excellent player...Never said he was a hall of famer, but he's definitely an all-star caliber player who any team would LOVE to have.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2008, 03:02:49 PM »
LOL@Marion deferring to that skinny male skank called Martin.

yeah that averages 24 pts on 14 shots a game. Get the fuck outta here..
Martin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Marion
U gotta be kidding me if u think Marion is better then Martin

The Best of 3 Worlds

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2008, 03:20:03 PM »

This is not what I implied. Marion didn't even want to defer to Stoudemire, and that nigga is big. How do you expect him to defer to a person who is built and looks like Martin? Won't happen. Not in a million years.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2008, 09:30:49 PM »

This is not what I implied. Marion didn't even want to defer to Stoudemire, and that nigga is big. How do you expect him to defer to a person who is built and looks like Martin? Won't happen. Not in a million years.

I dont want Marion anyways

The Best of 3 Worlds

« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2008, 09:39:41 AM »

Nobody thinks Odom has no heart...geez, dude. Around here, he's known as "the warrior".

lol mentally, he's soft. He has no heart. I think he set the record kickouts on KLAC after the finals lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2008, 10:09:43 AM »

Nobody thinks Odom has no heart...geez, dude. Around here, he's known as "the warrior".

lol mentally, he's soft. He has no heart. I think he set the record kickouts on KLAC after the finals lol

That's because some Laker fans can be extremely fickle...Obviously, what happened in the Finals was not Odom's fault. The team, as a whole, performed like shit. People wanna blame Odom cuz he was the X-factor going into the series.

« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2008, 10:53:57 AM »

That's because some Laker fans can be extremely fickle...Obviously, what happened in the Finals was not Odom's fault. The team, as a whole, performed like shit. People wanna blame Odom cuz he was the X-factor going into the series.

youre right. they blamed Odom because they didnt wanna come on air and blame Kobe like they should have.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2008, 12:05:49 PM »

youre right. they blamed Odom because they didnt wanna come on air and blame Kobe like they should have.

Okay? So you admit you were lying in order to bash Odom. Now you're doing it in order to bash Kobe. Good job.