Author Topic: Nas = GOAT??  (Read 7051 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Nas = GOAT??
« Reply #135 on: July 17, 2008, 04:27:20 PM »
WTF???

Cham >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TI by far.

I dont get why people think TI is so great? i just dont get it!

is it the whole swag thing?

I mean he makes some good records BUT AS FAR AS MC, he's garbage.

Cham (as an MC) >>>>>> TI allday

TI as an artist >>> Cham
t.i. is an emcee. and he makes great records. cham is trash. he is houston's ludacris.LMFAO.

You just lost all of the lil credibility you had left, delete your account.
lil boy you don't not know anything about credibility. and when i do delete my account you will have already jumped off the eiffle tower head first.

::) WTF
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Invincible

« Reply #136 on: July 17, 2008, 04:35:58 PM »
WTF???

TI as an artist >>> Cham
t.i. is an emcee. and he makes great records. cham is trash. he is houston's ludacris.LMFAO.

lil boy you don't not know anything about credibility. and when i do delete my account you will have already jumped off the eiffle tower head first.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I aint laughin'

Blood$

« Reply #137 on: July 17, 2008, 04:41:27 PM »
dayum... now this thread got offtopic a lil' bit  ;D

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #138 on: July 17, 2008, 05:07:20 PM »
WTF???

TI as an artist >>> Cham

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I aint laughin'
i am...LOL.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #139 on: July 17, 2008, 05:54:39 PM »
lol dopewhiterapper...i tried arguing with this retard material b4. he just wont understand chams greatness over t.i. he clearly just never listened to the Mixtape Messiah series, which is one of the best mixtapes (budden & bishop put out that dope shit too). which has to be taken into account. SOR had a couple fillers, but had some bangers. which had the anthem of the year in "ridin" :P. but let this fool play himself. ::)

Lunatic

« Reply #140 on: July 17, 2008, 05:59:40 PM »
lol dopewhiterapper...i tried arguing with this retard material b4. he just wont understand chams greatness over t.i. he clearly just never listened to the Mixtape Messiah series, which is one of the best mixtapes (budden & bishop put out that dope shit too). which has to be taken into account. SOR had a couple fillers, but had some bangers. which had the anthem of the year in "ridin" :P. but let this fool play himself. ::)
say what u want to material dog, but im comin with facts (no hate, we holdin intelligent discussion).

cham at this point is not a better artist than TI
if he keeps goin at the pace hes goin at, he can be
fuck a mixtape, TI got some CLASSIC tapes as well (listen in in da streets 1-3 and down with the king)
SOR had a few more fillers than I would have liked it to have
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lunatic

« Reply #141 on: July 17, 2008, 06:00:02 PM »
and 31-26 TI on wordofsouth

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #142 on: July 17, 2008, 06:05:04 PM »
this new  cd is magic.every black person needs this.

Blood$

« Reply #143 on: July 17, 2008, 06:38:31 PM »
this new  cd is magic.every black person needs this.

;D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #144 on: July 17, 2008, 07:09:54 PM »
say what u want to material dog, but im comin with facts (no hate, we holdin intelligent discussion).

fuck a mixtape, TI got some CLASSIC tapes as well (listen in in da streets 1-3 and down with the king)

well at this point cham just dropped some "classic material" ;) :D. cham is still young as far as his rap career. if you look at 90% of rappers (great ones included), they never make an album better than there 1st. cham's 2nd album is much better than his 1st so thats something postive for him. i dont have much fear (if any) on him going straight up commercial, based on the content of his last album...i think if you look at it all time then t.i. has cham based on years hes got on em...but if right now, straight up, who is the better MC at this very moment....its cham baby. 8)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #145 on: July 17, 2008, 08:40:50 PM »
lol

kemizt

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #146 on: July 17, 2008, 09:20:44 PM »
Why does it matter what people on some southern board think of ti vs cham

look at all the westcoast dickriders on this forum thatll hate on both of them and keep some other insanely wack artists dicks in their mouths...

Lunatic

« Reply #147 on: July 17, 2008, 09:24:37 PM »

well at this point cham just dropped some "classic material" ;) :D. cham is still young as far as his rap career. if you look at 90% of rappers (great ones included), they never make an album better than there 1st. cham's 2nd album is much better than his 1st so thats something postive for him. i dont have much fear (if any) on him going straight up commercial, based on the content of his last album...i think if you look at it all time then t.i. has cham based on years hes got on em...but if right now, straight up, who is the better MC at this very moment....its cham baby. 8)
yeah he did fa sho. they never make albums better than there 1st, but that wasnt that hard for Chamill since his first wasnt all that great anyway. I am interested to see how the next album sounds - I bet you it'll be a bit more commercial fa sho after the second one flopped. The label (if he's still major) will not accept a flop again and will have an influence on the material.

Lunatic

« Reply #148 on: July 17, 2008, 09:26:43 PM »
Why does it matter what people on some southern board think of ti vs cham

look at all the westcoast dickriders on this forum thatll hate on both of them and keep some other insanely wack artists dicks in their mouths...
it matters because I am proving a point - dope white rapper mentioned when there was a TI VS CHAMILLIONAIRE poll on here, chamill won - Said that doesnt matter because results will vary depending on what board u went 2 and would prove that by starting a poll on not only another forum, but a southern forum which results really matter since it's their coast.

Lunatic

« Reply #149 on: July 17, 2008, 09:40:27 PM »
44-35 TI