Author Topic: Nas = GOAT??  (Read 7063 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Nas = GOAT??
« Reply #165 on: July 18, 2008, 09:34:47 AM »
lol dopewhiterapper...i tried arguing with this retard material b4. he just wont understand chams greatness over t.i. he clearly just never listened to the Mixtape Messiah series, which is one of the best mixtapes (budden & bishop put out that dope shit too). which has to be taken into account. SOR had a couple fillers, but had some bangers. which had the anthem of the year in "ridin" :P. but let this fool play himself. ::)
the only retard is the one who was dumb enough to get ya mom pregnant instead of getting some head and bouncin'. i don't see how cham could fuck wit t.i. and muthafucka my opinion is my opinion not yours shit for brains. and by the way that ridin dirty bullshit was not better than what you know by far. you fuck boy.

who got the grammy? ::) ::)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #166 on: July 18, 2008, 02:20:37 PM »
lol dopewhiterapper...i tried arguing with this retard material b4. he just wont understand chams greatness over t.i. he clearly just never listened to the Mixtape Messiah series, which is one of the best mixtapes (budden & bishop put out that dope shit too). which has to be taken into account. SOR had a couple fillers, but had some bangers. which had the anthem of the year in "ridin" :P. but let this fool play himself. ::)
the only retard is the one who was dumb enough to get ya mom pregnant instead of getting some head and bouncin'. i don't see how cham could fuck wit t.i. and muthafucka my opinion is my opinion not yours shit for brains. and by the way that ridin dirty bullshit was not better than what you know by far. you fuck boy.

cham didn't get it. and even if he did. his kid(s) can't eat those plaques. royalties from record sales,publishing,and shows is where the paper comes from. who sold more in 06 ? t.i.,cham, or luda?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Gloves

« Reply #167 on: July 18, 2008, 02:50:26 PM »
do u work for TI or something ^^

you ridin ol fool hard and he is not on anyday better than Cham.

Ti is a good songer not a good rapper.

Cham >>> Ti

i unno how the fuck this can be a discussion.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #168 on: July 18, 2008, 03:13:30 PM »
do u work for TI or something ^^

you ridin ol fool hard and he is not on anyday better than Cham.

Ti is a good songer not a good rapper.

Cham >>> Ti

i unno how the fuck this can be a discussion.
i don't know how the fuck this could be a discussion when that lizard ass nigga only got two albums and there both average as fuck. second you could ask ya moms about the riding part, i'm quite sure she's good at it(tell her i said what's good). and no i don't work for t.i. some of you cats on here that's unemployed can work for t.i. he might hire you(maybe not lames). if not go to ups.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 04:44:17 PM by classic material »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Al Bundy

« Reply #169 on: July 18, 2008, 03:33:26 PM »
1) Rakim
2) Joe Budden
3) Nas

that's where i stopped giving a fuck about your opinion. joe budden aka mr. pump it up better than nas?  ::)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #170 on: July 18, 2008, 04:48:49 PM »
I base my Top 10 on catalogue (albums, songs, guest appearances), skills (flow, lyrics, content), impact, longevity, etc.

All these artists deserve to be in a Top 10 list: Rakim, 2Pac, The Notorious B.I.G., Jay-Z, Nas, KRS-One, Ice Cube, Big Daddy Kane, Scarface, LL Cool J, Kool G Rap, Redman, Common, Eminem.

Rappers nowadays expanded on what Pac and Big did? Too bad none of their music is even half as good as albums Pac and Big released over 10 years ago. I'm not saying that cause they died it's just the truth.

You can come with all the fancy lyrics and metaphors but without a nice album you're trash in my books. Stick to rapping on the corner.

Fuck that noise, cuz at the end of the day the lyrics is who u are as the artist.  the beats are someone else!  u shouldnt get points for being able to pick a hot beat..  Cuz sometimes there are limits to what u have to work with..

And depending on where u are signed to put out ur album, is gonna impact how it sounds.  I am sure if Big's or Pac's albums were indie and didn't have the power of some of the beats they got on Jive, Bad Boy, Deathrow, they wouldn't have had such an impact..

I know a ton of artists that just cuz ppl listen for the beats, don't respect the artist cuz they can't afford some hot ass beats to keep the listeners attention.  But their lyrics are better than sum of these major label cats...

A real rapper can hold ur attention with just lyrics, not beats or a combination of both.  But if u put that into consideration it's all good then...
nah  not all all. if the beat ain't right the songs gonna be ass. the beat has to be hot whether a million dollar nigga made it or not. a dope beat,perfect lyrics and flow and a dope hook and concept makes a great song.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #171 on: July 18, 2008, 06:13:14 PM »

cham didn't get it. and even if he did. his kid(s) can't eat those plaques. royalties from record sales,publishing,and shows is where the paper comes from. who sold more in 06 ? t.i.,cham, or luda?

lol @ turning it into a sales thing. luna has made some points in this debate for t.i., but you...all you can say is "your mom", and that t.i. is better. you have no facts, your just a flat out dickrider. call it your opinon if you want, but its more than that. you have not made one valid point. and you believe your biased bullshit...but ur a youngin so ill give you a break. ::)

Invincible

« Reply #172 on: July 18, 2008, 06:17:35 PM »
I base my Top 10 on catalogue (albums, songs, guest appearances), skills (flow, lyrics, content), impact, longevity, etc.

All these artists deserve to be in a Top 10 list: Rakim, 2Pac, The Notorious B.I.G., Jay-Z, Nas, KRS-One, Ice Cube, Big Daddy Kane, Scarface, LL Cool J, Kool G Rap, Redman, Common, Eminem.

Rappers nowadays expanded on what Pac and Big did? Too bad none of their music is even half as good as albums Pac and Big released over 10 years ago. I'm not saying that cause they died it's just the truth.

You can come with all the fancy lyrics and metaphors but without a nice album you're trash in my books. Stick to rapping on the corner.

Fuck that noise, cuz at the end of the day the lyrics is who u are as the artist.  the beats are someone else!  u shouldnt get points for being able to pick a hot beat..  Cuz sometimes there are limits to what u have to work with..

And depending on where u are signed to put out ur album, is gonna impact how it sounds.  I am sure if Big's or Pac's albums were indie and didn't have the power of some of the beats they got on Jive, Bad Boy, Deathrow, they wouldn't have had such an impact..

I know a ton of artists that just cuz ppl listen for the beats, don't respect the artist cuz they can't afford some hot ass beats to keep the listeners attention.  But their lyrics are better than sum of these major label cats...

A real rapper can hold ur attention with just lyrics, not beats or a combination of both.  But if u put that into consideration it's all good then...
nah  not all all. if the beat ain't right the songs gonna be ass. the beat has to be hot whether a million dollar nigga made it or not. a dope beat,perfect lyrics and flow and a dope hook and concept makes a great song.

So why are you such a big fan of T.I. then? Most of the beats on his last album sucked and you think its his 2nd best album. and to go with it, he has never done any perfect lyrics so you just shot yourself in the foot.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #173 on: July 18, 2008, 06:25:51 PM »

So why are you such a big fan of T.I. then? Most of the beats on his last album sucked and you think its his 2nd best album. and to go with it, he has never done any perfect lyrics so you just shot yourself in the foot.

he says that to believe t.i. is getting better. like if his last cd was his 2nd best, then this new one might be trap muzik status....but he'll be dissapointed. ;)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #174 on: July 18, 2008, 06:36:59 PM »

he says that to believe t.i. is getting better. like if his last cd was his 2nd best, then this new one might be trap muzik status....but he'll be dissapointed. ;)
those beats were hot and lyrically on point. at all times.

Invincible

« Reply #175 on: July 18, 2008, 06:44:04 PM »

:grumpy:

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #176 on: July 18, 2008, 06:46:04 PM »
to me TI is overrated n thts not sayin i dont like him but i think hes def a bit overrated, i like chamill better n guys lik scarface are better then ti in the south but ti is one of the few ppl i lik from the south...but thts not saying much lol

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #177 on: July 18, 2008, 06:53:39 PM »

:grumpy:
  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Lunatic

« Reply #178 on: July 18, 2008, 09:28:05 PM »
I really dont get the hate on the production on TI VS TIP

Big Shit Poppin - crazy beat
Raw - gangsta ass beat
You Know What It Is - alright beat
Da Dopeman - Sick beat
Watch What You Say To Me - crazy beat
Hurt - CRAZY beat
Help Is Coming - Monster beat
My Swag - avg
We Do This - bangin beat
Don't You Wanna Be High - Avg
Touch down - bad
tell em i said that - craaaazy
respect this hustle = nuts
my type - good

??
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #179 on: July 18, 2008, 09:32:11 PM »
You just included Bone among the all time greats,  Mauzip any credibility you had just went out the window.
yet they are one of the all time greatest rap groups wright.