Author Topic: Nas = GOAT??  (Read 7061 times)

OchoCinco

Re: Nas = GOAT??
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2008, 01:21:52 PM »
number 2

pac is #1

yea pac is defff. #1. nas is prolly 2nd.

nas is definetly number one for me....hes stayed relivent for so long and consistently dropped sope music,...and o ye for the record biggie is over rated and aint even in my top 5..mayb not even top 10

I wouldn't put Biggie in the top 10,  probably top 15 but not top 10

??? ??? ??? i mean im not a big biggie fan...but dude is top 5 all time.

then that mean u dont think for ur self man....u say ur not a fan but hes in ur top five????...am i missing something???

im talkin like a realistic top 5. like not my personal top 5.

i get where ur commin from in sense but still how is that realistic if ur not a fan of him....i unno i guess im jsut confused hah but ye watever...i jus wouldnt people i dont like in my top 5 that all

Al Bundy

« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2008, 01:27:09 PM »
You just included Bone among the all time greats,  Mauzip any credibility you had just went out the window.

Ok. At least this is coming from someone with Cam'ron in his avatar, a man who pretty much only released crap since '03.

Confessions of Fire  = CLASSIC
SDE = CLASSIC
Come Home With Me = CLASSIC
Purple Haze = CLASSIC

Did Bone have 4 classic albums?   And I am not even including Cam in this group so I am not quite sure why YOU brought him up.  Putting Bone in this class is absurd and I called you on it,  LOL get over it

lmao @ cam having 4 classic albums

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2008, 01:29:10 PM »
number 2

pac is #1

yea pac is defff. #1. nas is prolly 2nd.

nas is definetly number one for me....hes stayed relivent for so long and consistently dropped sope music,...and o ye for the record biggie is over rated and aint even in my top 5..mayb not even top 10

I wouldn't put Biggie in the top 10,  probably top 15 but not top 10

??? ??? ??? i mean im not a big biggie fan...but dude is top 5 all time.

then that mean u dont think for ur self man....u say ur not a fan but hes in ur top five????...am i missing something???

im talkin like a realistic top 5. like not my personal top 5.

i get where ur commin from in sense but still how is that realistic if ur not a fan of him....i unno i guess im jsut confused hah but ye watever...i jus wouldnt people i dont like in my top 5 that all

lol i know what ur saying. its not my top 5, im saying a top 5 of most hip hop fans. main point is biggie isnt all that overrated. no doubt a little, but hes gotta be at least in the 10 top all time.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2008, 02:00:14 PM »
Biggie is top 10, but the top 5 is so solid that it's hard to crack, and 2 albums wouldn't do it. Rakim changed the game in a way that he is still called the GOAT by most the game's insiders, Ice Cube is the Godfather of Gangsta Rap as he changed the game by putting politics into gangsta rap and he wrote classics from NWA to his solo shit, Scarface wrote classics, from the Geto Boys to his solo shit, from 1989 all the way to 2002, that 13 years so that's hard to deal with, 2Pac is 2Pac, been dead for 12 years and his leftovers shit on 99% of the rappers out since his death, and Nas just put out maybe the most important album in at least 12 years, on top of that he has maybe the greatest Hip-Hop album in Illmatic.

Rakim, Ice Cube, Scarface, 2Pac and Nas, I can't say Biggie is higher on the GOAT ranking.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2008, 02:32:54 PM »
jay z is a better recording artist, catchier word play, more street shit, more swagger... even though nas won, but jay fucked kelis thats the ultimate diss lol.. his wifey

nas to me is an ultimate lyracist he doesnt freestyle but yet writes dope rhymes

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2008, 02:36:54 PM »
jay z is a better recording artist, catchier word play, more street shit, more swagger... even though nas won, but jay fucked kelis thats the ultimate diss lol.. his wifey

nas to me is an ultimate lyracist he doesnt freestyle but yet writes dope rhymes

Jay fucked Kelis... WOOOOW dogg... you are off. He fucked Nas's baby's mom, actually Pharrell fucked Kelis before she even meet Nas. Did you listen to one bar of Nas/Jay?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2008, 02:42:47 PM »
For years it's been 'Pac for me, but now with Untitled, and looking at his whole collection, putting out the greatest Hip-Hop album since the Goldyn Age with Illmatic, defeating Jay-Z is a battle, putting out 2 classic CDs. and his last 2 CDs might be the most important releases since 2Pac died. I think I have no choice, this long time 2Pac fan, who calls 2Pac the GOAT has to change, after today, it's offical in my opinion, Nas is the GOAT. Fuck King of NY, his at a higher level.

The Holy Trinity of Rap
God - Rakim
God's Son - Nas
The Holy Ghost - 2Pac
nah he is not g.o.a.t. maybe in some people's top 10 but not g.o.a.t.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Though Death Is Callin, I'ma Keep Ballin

• 'G'
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2008, 04:13:52 PM »
2PAC & NAS = TIED FOR GOAT.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2008, 04:19:22 PM »
He's top 3 without a doubt ... he's better than Biggie 4 sure

kemizt

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2008, 04:21:44 PM »
He's top 3 without a doubt ... he's better than Biggie 4 sure

KOOL G RAP PEOPLE!!
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2008, 04:21:59 PM »
t.i. = g.o.a.t.!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2008, 05:14:18 PM »
He might have just passed Rakim in my mind.  Still not sure, but Nas' 10 album discography is the best by any hip-hop artist ever.

and lol @ Bone.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2008, 05:29:38 PM »

kemizt

Though Death Is Callin, I'ma Keep Ballin

• 'G'
« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2008, 05:37:43 PM »
t.i. = g.o.a.t.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL. T.I. fans are such jokes. This is worse than claiming he has created a classic album.

Blood$

« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2008, 05:46:50 PM »
2Pac is the greatest for me, but Nas is in my top 5