Author Topic: Nas = GOAT??  (Read 7042 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Nas = GOAT??
« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2008, 06:14:52 PM »
pac
biggie
big L
rakim
koolg rap
the gza
juice (chicago)

you can argue any of these over Nas
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2008, 07:03:38 PM »
juice (chicago)

haha
you can argue it, wouldn't be a good argument at all, but I guess you could

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2008, 07:26:39 PM »

kemizt

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2008, 07:28:21 PM »
juice (chicago)

haha
you can argue it, wouldn't be a good argument at all, but I guess you could

yea, you can argue anything you want. to say who the GOAT is purely opinon.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2008, 08:03:26 PM »
t.i. = g.o.a.t.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL. T.I. fans are such jokes. This is worse than claiming he has created a classic album.
my opinion is my opinion and not yours. go read some reviews on t.i.'s albums and then speak. until then keep the stupid comments to yourself.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

J Bananas

« Reply #51 on: July 15, 2008, 08:05:05 PM »
anyone can argue whoever the fuck they want over whoever..

putting a question mark next to GOAT is an open invitation for idiots arguing over their favorite guys

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #52 on: July 15, 2008, 08:06:33 PM »
oh yea, well i know jay fucked somebody that was wit nas

anyway yea i did listen to the battle, which wasnt the greatest battle ive heared but for mainstream it wuz ok..

hack mc juice from chicago lol.. better freestyler yea

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #53 on: July 16, 2008, 04:24:59 AM »
there will be a group of rappers who go down as the true greats of hiphop and nas will be in this group...like westvet said, he'll be part of hiphops mt rushmore...

In the top 5 of all time to me without doubt still.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: July 16, 2008, 05:27:56 AM »

LOL. T.I. fans are such jokes. This is worse than claiming he has created a classic album.
my opinion is my opinion and not yours. go read some reviews on t.i.'s albums and then speak. until then keep the stupid comments to yourself.

lol

kemizt

Though Death Is Callin, I'ma Keep Ballin

• 'G'
« Reply #55 on: July 16, 2008, 05:45:59 AM »

I read the reviews. I listened to the cd's. I've seen him perform live.
T.I. = average

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #56 on: July 16, 2008, 09:46:27 AM »
pac
biggie
big L
rakim
koolg rap
the gza
juice (chicago)

OK baseball lover... I'll argue you... lol. You may have baseball... but you ain't got shit on Hip-Hop

2Pac, OK... but 2Pac had potential to put out albums like Nigger, he didn't live long enough. Judging by his work, what we have is 5 solid years, but really only 3 years at his prime, 1993-1996, were as Nas has hit 3 primes, 1994-1996, and 2001, 2006-2008. Nas has been so good for so long.

Biggie, 2 albums? That's not going to cut it. Just comparing Nas with 2 albums... Illmatic>Ready to Die, It Was Written>Life After Death. The World Is Yours>Juicy. Case close

Big L, sorry, never was able to release a major album, all the potential in the world does not count for a warm bucket of spit. What could have been was greatness. Sadly we will never know.

Rakim, Nas passed the God MC with Stillmatic honestly, Rakim was lyrically dangerous, but could never hit politically what Nas did. Nas took Rakim's blueprint, and did what everyone expected him too, he went further than it. Rakim will alway be God, and Nas will always be God's Son, but like the Bible, it's God's Son that's message is more important.

Kool G Rap, like Rakim, Nas was influenced by him, but Kool G was never, ever at the level of a Illmatic, of a Stillmatic, of Nigger, of What Goes Around, Nas has been on top for 14 years. Kool G can't even touch that.

GZA, great artist, but has not impacted the solo game like he did as a member of Wu. Nas, 14 years as a top artist, GZA ain't there.

Juice, he beat Em, and Supernatural, which is great, but dude never put out an album that was at the artistic level as a Nas. Lyrical, yes, artistic, no.

Lunatic

« Reply #57 on: July 16, 2008, 09:47:52 AM »
^gotta agree with everything u said
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

corner_boy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offroad
« Reply #58 on: July 16, 2008, 10:03:10 AM »

nice to know u have ur own opinion on things, lol

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #59 on: July 16, 2008, 10:10:13 AM »

I rank T.I. as the best rapper of this generation, over Game, but his not at Nas level. In 3-4 years, we'll know how to rank him, but until then it will take a while.