Author Topic: Nas = GOAT??  (Read 7048 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Nas = GOAT??
« Reply #90 on: July 17, 2008, 10:29:10 AM »
I rank T.I. as the best rapper of this generation, over Game, but his not at Nas level. In 3-4 years, we'll know how to rank him, but until then it will take a while.
lol sarcasm much?

I'm a serious person, you know... all business and no fun... lol.

to take you seriously i have to know if that was sarcasism... ???. game is clearly better than t.i.. there are a few more who are better too. t.i. is good, but to call him "best of this generation" is ridiculous! ???
just curious, wich and how many new gen rappers do u consider better than TI?

What's the definition of a new gen rapper?
i'd say debuted round 2000 and on.

Ok
Luda, Juelz, Immortal Technique, Saigon, Chamillionaire, Joe Budden - just off the top of my head.

in addition...kanye, game, bishop, crooked i.

none of them niggas is better than tip.

Oh dear oh dear.  :o

Nothing to worry about. He's just another dickrider - fits well in the dubcc hall of dickriders.

kemizt

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #91 on: July 17, 2008, 10:39:23 AM »
I rank T.I. as the best rapper of this generation, over Game, but his not at Nas level. In 3-4 years, we'll know how to rank him, but until then it will take a while.
lol sarcasm much?

to take you seriously i have to know if that was sarcasism... ???. game is clearly better than t.i.. there are a few more who are better too. t.i. is good, but to call him "best of this generation" is ridiculous! ???

Ok
Luda, Juelz, Immortal Technique, Saigon, Chamillionaire, Joe Budden - just off the top of my head.

crooked has not put out an album still (i don't think he should)so that's one down. chamillionaire(are you serious?)that niggas alright but not t.i. level, bishop lamont(LMFAO) let's see if his album drop(3008 maybe). and the rest of any niggas you people name. see when i say g.o.a.t. i mean everything from the lyrics to the production to the impact that the artist could possibly have or had and even though it don't make you a good artist record sales are a factor too and so is style and visuals(videos). name an artist that has all of what i named above plus sold more albums than they did the last time and got better every time.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Invincible

« Reply #92 on: July 17, 2008, 11:12:53 AM »
lol sarcasm much?

Ok

crooked has not put out an album still (i don't think he should)so that's one down. chamillionaire(are you serious?)that niggas alright but not t.i. level, bishop lamont(LMFAO) let's see if his album drop(3008 maybe). and the rest of any niggas you people name. see when i say g.o.a.t. i mean everything from the lyrics to the production to the impact that the artist could possibly have or had and even though it don't make you a good artist record sales are a factor too and so is style and visuals(videos). name an artist that has all of what i named above plus sold more albums than they did the last time and got better every time.

Sorry but Chamillionaire is 10 times better than T.I., better flow and better lyrics. You should try listening to his music some time.

calibredcalifeed

« Reply #93 on: July 17, 2008, 11:38:06 AM »
its hard to compare Nas & Pac,
as far as lyrics goes, and cleverness & a real ass person, what you see is what you get type of dude, I'll say Nas, cuz Nas is a real niggah!

as far as voice, and magneticismn, and performer and energy I'll say Pac!
but Pac had like 20 different personalities lol, so its hard to say which was the real him.  I mean he almost forgot he was from New York City for a minute.

real hard one to call right there!

they both did songs for their parents lol

Lunatic

« Reply #94 on: July 17, 2008, 12:13:11 PM »
lol sarcasm much?

Ok

u know i aint no dickrider
kanye and game apply, that's opinion
bishop and crooked i DONT
although bishop got HOT tapes, he needs to drop a good album
crooked's tapes aren't even that good, and if they were, still needs to drop an album
i already explained chamillionaire - 1 hot album and 1 avg one; he gotta keep it up like ultimate victory to be called best new gen rapper
the only 3 rappers that really contend TI to be called best new gen is game, kanye and luda
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: July 17, 2008, 01:17:03 PM »
lol sarcasm much?

Ok

Sorry but Chamillionaire is 10 times better than T.I., better flow and better lyrics. You should try listening to his music some time.
nope. not nowhere near t.i. i heard his first shit. it was okay. nothing special. t.i. catalog > chamillionaire catalog.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Invincible

« Reply #96 on: July 17, 2008, 01:20:35 PM »
lol sarcasm much?

Ok

nope. not nowhere near t.i. i heard his first shit. it was okay. nothing special. t.i. catalog > chamillionaire catalog.

My god, you are so stubborn. We had a vote on here and Chamillionaire came out on top aswell. I've no problem with you being a big fan of T.I. but seriously you take dickrider to the next level.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: July 17, 2008, 01:25:29 PM »
lol sarcasm much?

Ok

My god, you are so stubborn. We had a vote on here and Chamillionaire came out on top aswell. I've no problem with you being a big fan of T.I. but seriously you take dickrider to the next level.
nah boy no dick riding over here. cham can't fuck with t.i. point. blank. period. i don't give a fuck what you say.

Lunatic

« Reply #98 on: July 17, 2008, 01:25:58 PM »
^who cares bout the poll on this site, results will vary on every damn website
i bet u if i go to a MAJOR southern board (matter of fact I will)
wordofsouth.com  and start a TI VS Chamillionaire thread, TI will win
and there board will mean more than this cause its for real down south and will show us the thoughts of them down south boys

I love both TI and Chamill
Ultimate Victory was the best cd of 2007 I copped it and still bump it
I also own Sound Of Revenge

Ultimate Victory is just as good as Trap Muzik, both artists got 1 classic
Sound Of Revenge is average as hell and is probably the worst and most inconsistent album between both Chamill/TI discography

Until Chamillionaire releases 1-2 more GREAT albums

T.I. > Chamillionaire

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: July 17, 2008, 01:30:43 PM »
and there board will mean more than this cause its for real down south and will show us the thoughts of them down south boys

Sound Of Revenge is average as hell and is probably the worst and most inconsistent album between both Chamill/TI discography

T.I. > Chamillionaire
the truth indeed. school these fish cake ass muthafuckas.

Lunatic

« Reply #100 on: July 17, 2008, 01:32:19 PM »

T.I. > Chamillionaire
I have started the poll on wordofsouth forums
this forum is for real down south, everyone on that damn board (besides me)
is from the south
its crazy
everyone from atlanta, houston, oklahoma, etc.
i aint hatin
dope white rapper brought up that chamillionaire won that poll on here
let's see who wins the poll on a real southern forum

Invincible

« Reply #101 on: July 17, 2008, 01:37:03 PM »

T.I. > Chamillionaire
I have started the poll on wordofsouth forums
this forum is for real down south, everyone on that damn board (besides me)
is from the south
its crazy
everyone from atlanta, houston, oklahoma, etc.
i aint hatin
dope white rapper brought up that chamillionaire won that poll on here
let's see who wins the poll on a real southern forum

3-2 at the mo. I've got my eye on that poll.

Lunatic

« Reply #102 on: July 17, 2008, 01:40:25 PM »
^fine by me, watch it closely ;)

Invincible

« Reply #103 on: July 17, 2008, 01:43:22 PM »
^fine by me, watch it closely ;)