Author Topic: The New Westside Connection: Ice Cube, WC and...... The Game ?!?!  (Read 4947 times)

Si-Chiggedy

Re: The New Westside Connection: Ice Cube, WC and...... The Game ?!?!
« Reply #120 on: July 16, 2008, 06:30:55 AM »
they should hit up MC Ren or Young Maylay or forget the whole idea... just my opinion. and now drop my karma for that...
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #121 on: July 16, 2008, 06:51:19 AM »
Not really feelin this. I thought Cube might do this and was hopin he wouldnt. I can already see the Game punchlines now with him namedropping every song off Bow Down and Terrorist Threats. Mack 10 was underrated in this group and its gonna show whenever this drops.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #122 on: July 16, 2008, 07:10:57 AM »
i think i good idea. i really dont care to much about the game but i when he will be around those two rappers they will giude him in right direction

MIC44

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #123 on: July 16, 2008, 07:25:49 AM »
Not really feelin this. I thought Cube might do this and was hopin he wouldnt. I can already see the Game punchlines now with him namedropping every song off Bow Down and Terrorist Threats. Mack 10 was underrated in this group and its gonna show whenever this drops.
Yeah it's true.

Okka

« Reply #124 on: July 16, 2008, 08:12:32 AM »
that shit has the potential to shake the ground

Yeah, but they should not call it Westside Connection.

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #125 on: July 16, 2008, 08:28:12 AM »
that shit has the potential to shake the ground

Yeah, but they should not call it Westside Connection.

what then?
Westside Protection?

k1000

« Reply #126 on: July 16, 2008, 08:45:34 AM »
if game can produce good music with cube and wc i dont give a fuck if they call themselves westside connection, nwa, above the law, or rodney o and joe cooley... the music is what counts..
yeah true  :P and they could even go further by widening the group with those NWA members who wanted to make it happen.

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #127 on: July 16, 2008, 09:15:02 AM »
if game can produce good music with cube and wc i dont give a fuck if they call themselves westside connection, nwa, above the law, or rodney o and joe cooley... the music is what counts..
yeah true  :P and they could even go further by widening the group with those NWA members who wanted to make it happen.

I don't know of whom you speakin...

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #128 on: July 16, 2008, 09:49:43 AM »
Try to think of it less as Game replacing Mack 10 and more of him just being added to the group.

k1000

« Reply #129 on: July 16, 2008, 10:15:53 AM »

I don't know of whom you speakin...
me neither. those motivated enough to participate to the project.

D~Nice

« Reply #130 on: July 16, 2008, 10:19:49 AM »
I think we can all agree that this makes me want to know what beef Cube and Mack have even more so now.

h2k4

« Reply #131 on: July 16, 2008, 10:44:43 AM »
I can't believe all of the complaining because of a name.  I don't see any problem with using the name "Westside Connection".  Especially, if we get another "Bow Down".  Not that it really matters to me but Game has shown that he can rap with very minimal namedropping.  Plus, he can compete with the best.  This supposed addition is nothing but positive news.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #132 on: July 16, 2008, 10:51:16 AM »
I can't believe all of the complaining because of a name.  I don't see any problem with using the name "Westside Connection".  Especially, if we get another "Bow Down".  Not that it really matters to me but Game has shown that he can rap with very minimal namedropping.  Plus, he can compete with the best.  This supposed addition is nothing but positive news.

No way they make something near as good as Bow Down. Theyre lucky if they come out with somethin as good as Terrorist Threats. I Kinda wanna hear what Mack 10 thinks about this whole situation.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

h2k4

« Reply #133 on: July 16, 2008, 11:02:34 AM »

No way they make something near as good as Bow Down. Theyre lucky if they come out with somethin as good as Terrorist Threats. I Kinda wanna hear what Mack 10 thinks about this whole situation.

Absolutely, it's a BIG if, if they can make another "Bow Dow".  Heck, The original WSC can't do it.  I was actually really disappointed with "Terrorists Threats".  So for me, it can't get worse than that.    Yeah, I'm curious to see if Mack 10 is a little pissed off.  I'm assuming Ice Cube owns the rights to the name?

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #134 on: July 16, 2008, 11:13:50 AM »
The Gangsta, The Killa & The Name Dropper