Author Topic: The New Westside Connection: Ice Cube, WC and...... The Game ?!?!  (Read 4946 times)

Shango

Re: The New Westside Connection: Ice Cube, WC and...... The Game ?!?!
« Reply #75 on: July 15, 2008, 02:21:44 PM »
this would be great news but I still cant believe it

Lunatic

« Reply #76 on: July 15, 2008, 02:23:14 PM »
Wonder how long until a Spider Loc diss pops up if this is official towards WSC. I would hope not, but ya never know.
like u and me, hes waitin til someone confirms this is true ;D
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: July 15, 2008, 02:24:06 PM »
haha damn!!!

"IF" it's true, I bet Game damn near had a heart attack when they asked him.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Al Bundy

« Reply #78 on: July 15, 2008, 02:24:22 PM »
Wonder how long until a Spider Loc diss pops up if this is official towards WSC. I would hope not, but ya never know.

iirc spider loc did a track with ice cube? i usually listen to any new ice cube floating around on the net but you know how it goes with spider loc no homo

D~Nice

« Reply #79 on: July 15, 2008, 02:28:26 PM »

iirc spider loc did a track with ice cube? i usually listen to any new ice cube floating around on the net but you know how it goes with spider loc no homo

Yeah, a song called Big Black Boots.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: July 15, 2008, 02:32:53 PM »
crazy too cuz spider used bangin at the party for his album and so did wsc. 
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

BIGWORM

« Reply #81 on: July 15, 2008, 02:39:01 PM »
Wack 10 was the weakest link in the group adding Game makes the group much better as long as her doesn't name drop as much as he does on his solo albums.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: July 15, 2008, 02:41:21 PM »
I always thought Mack 10 sucked but my perfect replacement would be MC Ren. But Game could also work great.

On the other hand, this could just be another westcoast project that is all talk but never gets released.

Black Gloves

« Reply #83 on: July 15, 2008, 02:42:58 PM »
I always thought Mack 10 sucked but my perfect replacement would be MC Ren. But Game could also work great.

On the other hand, this could just be another westcoast project that is all talk but never gets released.

Exactly..

Damn i got so excited i had to take pull a quick one..damn (no homo)

D~Nice

« Reply #84 on: July 15, 2008, 02:43:41 PM »
crazy too cuz spider used bangin at the party for his album and so did wsc. 

Well the story supposedly goes that Jinx gave the beat to Spider, who originally did the track. Jinx went behind his back and sold the beat to Westside Connection, who made their version on the 2nd album. They had no idea but liked the chorus and the one on WSC 2nd album Bangin At The Party is the track, you can still hear Spider on the chorus. Oh and supposedly Spider beat Sir Jinx's ass for that.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #85 on: July 15, 2008, 02:45:37 PM »
www.dubcnn.com

The following news has not been confirmed by official sources, but it is what dubcnn is hearing right now... Word is that after the release of Ice Cube's new album "Raw Footage", he will probably be hitting the studio to work on a new Westside Connection album.

Now for those thinking that Mack 10 has reunited with Ice Cube and WC, we have to dissapoint you. From what we're hearing, it is likely that The Game will be replacing Mack 10 as the third member of WSC. You can get a first taste of the trio on "Raw Footage" on a track, ironically titled "Get Use To It".

The Game also made an appearance on WC's last album "Guilty By Affiliation" on the track "West Coast Voodoo", and Ice Cube made an appearance in The Game's current hit single "Game's Pain", where Game calls Cube his favorite rapper.

We are still waiting on a confirmation from the artists, but dubcnn will be keeping you updated as always!
i will not ever buy a westside connection cd ever again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #86 on: July 15, 2008, 02:47:21 PM »
:o :o  I hope it's true!!  :o

that would be so fuckin dope...

Black Gloves

« Reply #87 on: July 15, 2008, 02:48:26 PM »
www.dubcnn.com

The following news has not been confirmed by official sources, but it is what dubcnn is hearing right now... Word is that after the release of Ice Cube's new album "Raw Footage", he will probably be hitting the studio to work on a new Westside Connection album.

Now for those thinking that Mack 10 has reunited with Ice Cube and WC, we have to dissapoint you. From what we're hearing, it is likely that The Game will be replacing Mack 10 as the third member of WSC. You can get a first taste of the trio on "Raw Footage" on a track, ironically titled "Get Use To It".

The Game also made an appearance on WC's last album "Guilty By Affiliation" on the track "West Coast Voodoo", and Ice Cube made an appearance in The Game's current hit single "Game's Pain", where Game calls Cube his favorite rapper.

We are still waiting on a confirmation from the artists, but dubcnn will be keeping you updated as always!
i will not ever buy a westside connection cd ever again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet its cuz "Mr. legendary status nigga with classic albums according to you" TI isnt on it :laugh:

westsiderider323

« Reply #88 on: July 15, 2008, 03:09:20 PM »

speakin of disses, if thiz rumor iz true u think Mack 10 would diss em?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 03:13:56 PM by Blunt Time (Lord Give Me A Sign) »

Lunatic

« Reply #89 on: July 15, 2008, 03:12:58 PM »
^nope
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com