Author Topic: The New Westside Connection: Ice Cube, WC and...... The Game ?!?!  (Read 4942 times)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The New Westside Connection: Ice Cube, WC and...... The Game ?!?!
« Reply #105 on: July 15, 2008, 04:50:35 PM »
Either way I will at least check it out
word, i dont like it but no one can front and say wont check for the shit if it drops

Allpaul

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #106 on: July 15, 2008, 05:03:22 PM »
Haven't read all the posts, but it seems like everyone who is saying Game will bring them hit records is forgetting that they had a hit song on their last cd. Shit, Gangsta Nation was even on a "Now that's what I call Music" cd......

805Cyclone

« Reply #107 on: July 15, 2008, 05:45:09 PM »
Mack Who?

acgrundy

« Reply #108 on: July 15, 2008, 05:49:18 PM »
could be a cool album if it actually happens...anything cube or wc do is usually dope...bummer to hear mack 10 wont be involved though

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #109 on: July 15, 2008, 06:22:16 PM »
Fuck yeah this shit sounds dope as fuck!

SamDogg

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #110 on: July 15, 2008, 08:16:40 PM »
hell no that shit aint right there will never be a westside connection album without mack 10. westside connection aint complete without mack 10. fuck the game or who ever thought about replacing mack 10 with the game. westside connection is our run dmc on the westcoast thats like replacing jam master jay with 50 cent it just aint happing.

funkstylz

« Reply #111 on: July 15, 2008, 08:25:04 PM »
well #1 i don't see this happening because of The Game saying he's done with rap in that little crybaby interview he did.

#2 i'm disappointed about how excited everyone is to have the game in WSC , what a joke , there's so many other rappers i'd rather see in his place , he doesn't fit the clique ice cube needs to check his own damn self before he wrecks his own damn self by puttin the game in WSC

Lunatic

« Reply #112 on: July 15, 2008, 08:27:04 PM »
well #1 i don't see this happening because of The Game saying he's done with rap in that little crybaby interview he did.
Game said he'd return if he could make himself a dream album; if Cube and WC asked him to be WSC, that is somewhat a dream album to him - he wouldn't turn that down.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #113 on: July 15, 2008, 09:14:36 PM »
just as long as the end product is good music i can give a fuck who is replacing who... i didn't give a fuck when snoop replaced eazy because the music was good... "chin check" was fuckin nice... if game can produce good music with cube and wc i dont give a fuck if they call themselves westside connection, nwa, above the law, or rodney o and joe cooley... the music is what counts..

DonCorleone187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #114 on: July 15, 2008, 09:36:01 PM »
that shit has the potential to shake the ground

funkstylz

« Reply #115 on: July 16, 2008, 12:55:03 AM »
Game said he'd return if he could make himself a dream album; if Cube and WC asked him to be WSC, that is somewhat a dream album to him - he wouldn't turn that down.

word

i don't pay much attention to the game so , shows how much i know haha.

anyways , cube should be tryin to hook up that "New" NWA , Snoop , Dre and Cube , Ren,  now that's some shit Chin Check , fuck my life i'd actually pay for a cd with 1 or 2 songs on it that came together as nice as chin check.

Black Gloves

« Reply #116 on: July 16, 2008, 03:12:54 AM »
just as long as the end product is good music i can give a fuck who is replacing who... i didn't give a fuck when snoop replaced eazy because the music was good... "chin check" was fuckin nice... if game can produce good music with cube and wc i dont give a fuck if they call themselves westside connection, nwa, above the law, or rodney o and joe cooley... the music is what counts..

LMAO co-sign.

Westcoast fans are so fuckin "picky" about everything.

You niggas is willin to turn down what we expect to be great music because it aint Mack 10 anymore?

I rather hear Westside Connection with Game, then not Westside Connection at all.

Just enjoy the music they'll bring.

I mean you cant replace either of them like i said before, but still damn you niggas actually wanna turn down shit like this?

And then you expect Westcoast to make it far?

LMAO well, i know im happy and hope to hear some great music 8)

Shango

« Reply #117 on: July 16, 2008, 03:47:19 AM »
this would be a good move for both sides, cube and game are the best selling on the west, this would get mad public attention

The Predator

« Reply #118 on: July 16, 2008, 05:10:27 AM »
Game and Cube trying to out rap one another throughout a whole album.

That's some Luke Skywalker Vs Darth Vader shit right there.

Paul

« Reply #119 on: July 16, 2008, 06:06:01 AM »
That would lead to some damn good music but I don't like the idea of Mack 10 being replaced.
funkyfreshintheflesh