Author Topic: Bush grants himself retroactive immunity from possible war crimes  (Read 374 times)

Though Death Is Callin, I'ma Keep Ballin

• 'G'
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/jHQ7Prwh7Gc" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/jHQ7Prwh7Gc</a>

Amazing

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Bush grants himself retroactive immunity from possible war crimes
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2008, 10:56:20 AM »
I hope the senate doesn't pass this for that simple reason. Bush should be punished.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2008, 12:20:08 PM »
^^They probably will simply because most Congressmen are dumb asses. I doubt most of them even read the Bills they vote on.

Btw, the title of this thread is misleading. Bush isn't granting himself immunity, Congress is.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2008, 04:08:51 PM »
One thing (a big thing) you have to give President Bush credit for is he has kept the citizens of American safe from terrorists.  9/11 was 7 years ago and he has kept the country safe since then.
You should be thankful he knew what it took to protect the people of American.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2008, 08:53:40 PM »
One thing (a big thing) you have to give President Bush credit for is he has kept the citizens of American safe from terrorists.  9/11 was 7 years ago and he has kept the country safe since then.

???

your must be joking. Before Bush we haven't had an act of terrorism since the Civil War, well there was Oklahoma. But lets face it, the closest terrorist got was embassies in Africa.

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2008, 09:00:52 PM »

???

your must be joking. Before Bush we haven't had an act of terrorism since the Civil War, well there was Oklahoma. But lets face it, the closest terrorist got was embassies in Africa.

LOL @ no act of terrorism since the Civil War. What about the 1993 WTC bombing. Both of you are idiots.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2008, 09:04:42 PM »

???

LOL @ no act of terrorism since the Civil War. What about the 1993 WTC bombing. Both of you are idiots.

I thought about that, and well... that was what cause Bill Clinton to go ape shit on Bin Laden, like shooting rockets in Al Quada training camps. But Bush ignored all that until 9-11.

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2008, 09:36:30 PM »

???

I thought about that, and well... that was what cause Bill Clinton to go ape shit on Bin Laden, like shooting rockets in Al Quada training camps. But Bush ignored all that until 9-11.

What the hell are you talking about? There was no military action in response to the 1993 bombings.

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2008, 09:39:05 PM »
I think this implies guilt. Indict his ass and get Matlock on the phone.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2008, 09:56:19 PM »

???

What the hell are you talking about? There was no military action in response to the 1993 bombings.

how in the hell do you have military action against a terrorist group when we don't know where they are. We had military action against them the last 7 years, and that's worked out so great.

I think this implies guilt. Indict his ass and get Matlock on the phone.

Dogg, I say put him in the same cell as Bubba, right there in those Texas jails he loved so much. Bush, I would love to see you there.

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2008, 09:59:50 PM »

???

how in the hell do you have military action against a terrorist group when we don't know where they are. We had military action against them the last 7 years, and that's worked out so great.

So why the fuck did you say "I thought about THAT, and well... that was what cause Bill Clinton to go ape shit on Bin Laden"

THAT being the 1993 WTC bombing... to which there was no military response. You're so fucking lost and have no clue what the fuck you're talking about.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2008, 10:06:57 PM »

???

So why the fuck did you say "I thought about THAT, and well... that was what cause Bill Clinton to go ape shit on Bin Laden"

THAT being the 1993 WTC bombing... to which there was no military response. You're so fucking lost and have no clue what the fuck you're talking about.

It goes like this. I know there was a WTC deal in 1993, car bomb, even Biggie rapped about it. But it was not at the large scale as 9-11, it was sort of an introduction to Al-Quada. Al-Quada then bombed our embassies in Africa. Bill Clinton responded by contracting Afgan rebels to trap Bin Laden, as well as firing missles at their training camps. There was a huge section of the government dedicated to Bin Laden after 1993, but there would be no military because you can't go to war with one person. As we are seeing, it's a no win situation which if that person is not killed, then the country feels demoralized. I would support military action against Al-Quada, but right now 50% of the population doesn't. The truth though, Timothy McVeigh dld more damage to the US in the 90's than Bin Laden. It wasn't until Bush was president, and he ignored the warnings left by the Clinton Admin. that we got 9-11. Nice try junior, but F-Bombs don't make your argument any better.

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2008, 10:15:14 PM »

???

It goes like this. I know there was a WTC deal in 1993, car bomb, even Biggie rapped about it. But it was not at the large scale as 9-11, it was sort of an introduction to Al-Quada. Al-Quada then bombed our embassies in Africa. Bill Clinton responded by contracting Afgan rebels to trap Bin Laden, as well as firing missles at their training camps. There was a huge section of the government dedicated to Bin Laden after 1993, but there would be no military because you can't go to war with one person. As we are seeing, it's a no win situation which if that person is not killed, then the country feels demoralized. I would support military action against Al-Quada, but right now 50% of the population doesn't. The truth though, Timothy McVeigh dld more damage to the US in the 90's than Bin Laden. It wasn't until Bush was president, and he ignored the warnings left by the Clinton Admin. that we got 9-11. Nice try junior, but F-Bombs don't make your argument any better.

Nice try, but you're still wrong dipshit. The 1993 WTC bombing didn't cause "Clinton to go ape shit on Bin Laden". And your "there was no terrorist attack in the US since the Civil War" statement was even dumber.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2008, 02:08:13 PM »

???

Nice try, but you're still wrong dipshit. The 1993 WTC bombing didn't cause "Clinton to go ape shit on Bin Laden". And your "there was no terrorist attack in the US since the Civil War" statement was even dumber.

Is that you Trauma. I remember when you left you had a potty mouth and refused to listen to reason.

O.B.L.R.

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2008, 02:19:26 PM »

lol why is that the only thing people can say to stick up for Bush. Nothing about preventing it from happening before. They swear that he like started his presidency after 9/11. So played.