Poll

Who do you like to replace Mack 10 in WSC?

MC Ren
Young Maylay
The Game
Snoop
Crazy Toones (as DJ)
Get Mack 10 back or fuck it

Author Topic: Who do you like to replace Mack 10 in WSC? *POLL*  (Read 2065 times)

Blood$

Re: Who do you like to replace Mack 10 in WSC? *POLL*
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2008, 12:45:12 PM »
if it had to be a Blood rapper to show the unity, I go with The Game

but I also think Jayo would be pretty kool in the group

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2008, 04:50:19 PM »
Mack 10, because it worked and it worked well. Otherwise just change the name of the group if you're not gonna go with the original member. Just my opinion.

riphuero

« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2008, 07:47:22 PM »
MACK 10 BCUZ FOO IS DOPE ANYWAYZ AND IT WOODNT B A WSC ALBUM BCUZ MACK 10 IS STILL ALIVE SO SUMHOW THEY KAN MAKE SUM PEACE TO MAKE IT HAPPEN.. FUK ADDING GAME..NO MACK DIME NO WSC ALBUM. I WOODNT SUPPORT IT

biggeazy-e

• 'G'
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2008, 10:13:20 PM »
Mack 10, because it worked and it worked well. Otherwise just change the name of the group if you're not gonna go with the original member. Just my opinion.
100%
chevy fuck rice

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2008, 11:52:12 AM »
Mack 10, because it worked and it worked well.

plus theyre all short and chubby lol. Game in the group makes em look like a reverse "lol". 

olo
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

firingsquad_pooh

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2008, 07:08:23 PM »
yall should be asking mack 10 who do he wanna replace them with.....mack doesn't have a problem with wc and still have alot of respect for cube.if yall want a interview with i can make that happen

Chad Vader

« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2008, 02:02:18 PM »
I was thinking about this last night.
At the very least, Cube has got people interested and may gain some new fans/sales of his new album.
Raw Footage will give a "preview" of the new group on the song with the 3 of them.
So in between now and August when it drops, I am sure Cube and them are seeing how much hype this is generating.

If it is big enough, all systems go for a WSC album after Raw Footage.
If not, they can just say well it was only for 1 track.
Either way, Cube is building interest in his project and a possible WSC album at the same time.

Well a good thing about bringing in Game in the group,
is that they got another power player in the group that can get
them to sell more records and maybe even more importantly book more shows,in these days this factor might be important.

Looks like we might got to get used to it;  :P :laugh: (jacked from Lazar so prop him  ;))
AUDIO: Ice Cube feat. The Game & WC - Get Used to It (RAW Footage)

Anyway just for the sake of the thread;
Audio; WC feat. MC Ren and Ice Cube (Ghetto Heistman)
« Last Edit: August 09, 2008, 04:24:07 AM by Chad Vader »

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2008, 03:26:22 PM »
i voted for the game cos out of the realistic canidates i'd rather him. but ren or maylay would be class as well.

funkkid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2008, 03:52:25 PM »
toones as the muthafuckin' dj

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2008, 04:15:08 PM »
Does Anybody out there realize the amount of RAW UNCUT FOOTAGE  westside connect gang wud be if they add mc ren on it???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

but its not like its gon happen , he's not a choice (from cubes/wc persecective is he?) he hasnt been active for the longest while which is a shame . love the dude
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2008, 07:54:59 PM »
IF MACK 10 AINT IN IT.. GET A NEW NAME..AND ADD GAME... 8)

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2008, 12:23:22 AM »

ren should come in...

who wanna hear game name drop all over a wsg album...

10 was cool.. but ren would wreck that shit...

Inglewoodswangin

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2008, 01:28:32 AM »
I would have to say Mr. Short Khop !!!!!!!!!

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2008, 04:14:12 AM »
up

Chad Vader

« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2008, 02:34:55 PM »
Game speaks on it;
The Game Interview On KUBE's Sound Sessions - Answers Westside Connection Rumor

<a href="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/ea/16711680/wshhZ4Cuu9gsRxz1ZS8k" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/ea/16711680/wshhZ4Cuu9gsRxz1ZS8k</a>

not good, hopefully he just playin it off (Wscg wise).

....I already knew Game wasnt gonna join no Westside Connection!!!

WC speaks on it;
http://raptalk.net/website/content/view/661/56/
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=188881.0;topicseen
About The Game being a part of The West Side Connection rumors:
There’s been a lot of rumors and talk about it. Cut the right check and you might see it.
I respect Game and there’s a lot of love from everybody that’s typing it in that wants to see that. Inquiring minds want to know.
Type in and let us know what you feel.

Cube speaks on WSC

AllHipHop.com: You got The Game on “Get Used To It” and there have been rumors that he’s going to join Westside Connection, is there any truth to that?
Ice Cube: Maybe [smiles]. Maybe.

AllHipHop.com: What’s the current situation with Westside Connection and Mack 10?
Ice Cube: Well me and Mack 10 we fell out, man, about five years ago. We just went our separate way. It ain’t no beef, it ain’t no animosity, it ain’t nothing like that. We just decided, Yo we can’t work together. I’m cool with that. I’m pretty sure he cool with that. That is what it is?

Read rest of the interview here;
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=191128.0;topicseen

Once again Cube and WC speak on the rumors;
www.dubcnn.com
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=191361.0

.....about the rumours of The Game replacing Mack 10 in the Westside Connection and Cube's relationship to Mack 10.

Watch or read the interview below:
Exclusive Video Interview With Ice Cube (August '08)

We also discuss the Westside Connection/The Game rumours, his relationship with Mack 10, cutting off his beard and a wish list for a super Hip-Hop group.

Watch or read the interview below:
Exclusive Video Interview With WC (August '08)

WC Talks New Album, Clarifies Mack 10 Separation
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.7668/title.wc-talks-new-album-clarifies-mack-10-separation

September 9th, 2008 | Author: Jake Paine

In a new interview with DubCNN.com, west coast veteran and West Side Connection member WC revealed he's presently at work in the studio.

"That's that species in the world that's just full of bacteria, so much shit that it has consumed over the years,"
said WC of the meaning behind his next album title Return of the Barracuda. "If [a barracuda] bites you, it's curtains!
It's a wrap! I done been through so much throughout my career that it's like, I'm the wrong muthafucka to deal with man.
That's how I feel towards the rap game, dealing with the industry.
I don't wanna play by their rules no more, I done got a taste of this independent life and I'm good!
That's why I urge all the upcoming artists out there, all the producers, anybody that's trying to get down: don't hesitate to go out there and do it independently.
You might not get all that money up front or a big advance, but what you get is yours. You own your masters."

There was no word on personnel on the release, which will come on Ice Cube's Lench Mob Records in early 2009.
This will be WC's fourth solo album, after group releases with West Side Connection, The Madd Circle and Low Profile.

Regarding the departure of Mack 10 from West Side Connection, WC was candid.
"As far as Mack 10, I don't have no problems with him, I wish him all the success in the world.
You can't get me to say nothing bad - not to say that you are trying to - but nobody could get me to say something negative or bad about him.
He's always been solid and 100 with me, so I don't have no problems whatsoever with him.
I wish him all the success in the world, but right now with what I got going on, I'm pushing WC and supporting this Lench Mob thang."

WC also would not confirm nor deny rumors that The Game replaced Mack 10 in the Crip and Blood-affiliated trio.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 08:04:13 AM by Chad Vader »