Poll

Who do you like to replace Mack 10 in WSC?

MC Ren
Young Maylay
The Game
Snoop
Crazy Toones (as DJ)
Get Mack 10 back or fuck it

Author Topic: Who do you like to replace Mack 10 in WSC? *POLL*  (Read 2026 times)

Jimmy H.

Re: Who do you like to replace Mack 10 in WSC? *POLL*
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2008, 11:44:06 PM »
Putting Ren in the group makes it more like N.W.A. to me. Game works because he's rocking the red rag like Mack 10. He'd be an interesting choice to me. I'd give it a chance but it'd be hard to see anyone in Mack's place.

ju1ce13

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2008, 12:03:28 AM »
mack 10. if not then fuck it

simon

• 'G'
  • westcoast killuminati
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2008, 12:07:40 AM »
blood 4 blood, how about 211?

Amplified

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2008, 01:22:10 AM »
SHORT KHOP

D-Stress

« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2008, 01:27:12 AM »
Putting Ren in the group makes it more like N.W.A. to me. Game works because he's rocking the red rag like Mack 10. He'd be an interesting choice to me. I'd give it a chance but it'd be hard to see anyone in Mack's place.
;) word.game or mack 10.nobody else.

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2008, 04:50:56 AM »
WSC is a brand mark, once build should be neva changed. the original members are cube wc and mack, and if you replace one the whole building is crashes down.

mlk93

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2008, 05:30:06 AM »
I think if it's not Mack 10  Game it's a good choice because the idea of westside connection was to put a crip a blood in the same group to show unity in the west

biggeazy-e

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2008, 07:17:52 AM »
Wow, how the fuck is Game leading this poll??? shows how young this forum is.  MC Ren is a fucking legend, and the only one worthy of replacing mack 10.
mack 10. if not then fuck it
SHORT KHOP
WSC is a brand mark, once build should be neva changed. the original members are cube wc and mack, and if you replace one the whole building is crashes down.
100%
chevy fuck rice

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2008, 09:49:59 AM »
stylewise, Mack 10 was a perfect fit. Ren is a good fit....but Game being the younger, more now rapper would help record sales quite a bit more then Ren would lol I think the best fit though, stylewise....would be Kam or Jayo.
I don't think the poll was "Who would help WSC sell the most records"? Good music doesn't always sell, music that sells isn't always good music...

Soulja Boy could join the group if they were concerned about selling records..

not trying to attack you, just the point you made...  ;D ;D

im not interested in record sales....but I can guarentee you the group is. That was my point. Actually, fuck that. I AM interested in record sales....as long as there is somebody respectable in the group like Game. I dont want a group with the name Westside Connection to release an album and have it flop. If the West is really gonna be back on the map, we need to sell records.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

biggeazy-e

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2008, 10:00:11 AM »
stylewise, Mack 10 was a perfect fit. Ren is a good fit....but Game being the younger, more now rapper would help record sales quite a bit more then Ren would lol I think the best fit though, stylewise....would be Kam or Jayo.
I don't think the poll was "Who would help WSC sell the most records"? Good music doesn't always sell, music that sells isn't always good music...

im not interested in record sales....but I can guarentee you the group is. That was my point. Actually, fuck that. I AM interested in record sales....as long as there is somebody respectable in the group like Game. I dont want a group with the name Westside Connection to release an album and have it flop. If the West is really gonna be back on the map, we need to sell records.

I'm still trying to figure out when the West went "Off the map"  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
chevy fuck rice

« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2008, 10:33:05 AM »

I'm still trying to figure out when the West went "Off the map"  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

for about the last 10 years ive been one of the most biased rap fans out there. I pretty much strictly listen to westcoast shit. More particularly, local shit outta SD. But even the most blind westcoast supporter should have enough sense to realize that the West is not making the same noise in the rap community as it did in the early 90's. Partly due to hate from the other sides. Partly due to hate from our own side.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2008, 10:35:21 AM »

for about the last 10 years ive been one of the most biased rap fans out there. I pretty much strictly listen to westcoast shit. More particularly, local shit outta SD. But even the most blind westcoast supporter should have enough sense to realize that the West is not making the same noise in the rap community as it did in the early 90's. Partly due to hate from the other sides. Partly due to hate from our own side.

oh btw, "off the map" would be an expression. If you were to look at an actual map....yes, we would still be on it.

« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2008, 11:24:04 AM »
Its a tie between Ren, Game and Maylay.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2008, 11:48:17 AM »
I voted for K dee

CAN OF RAID

• 'G'
  • I squeeze triggers