Author Topic: WELCOME TO NYC (Camron and Jay z)  (Read 1378 times)

Jome

Re: WELCOME TO NYC (Camron and Jay z)
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2002, 08:50:42 AM »

.. but pleezbelavit, JD couldn't handle that "Welcome To Atlanta" song alone.. I guarantee you that song wouldn't have been a #1 hit without Luda's help... he takes the song to a whole new level, JD hasn't got the neccessary ability to handle any rap song on his own, IMO.

Peace

Pleezbalievit, JD needs guestartists on his records, as he's just a producer/CEO went rapper. Kinda like Master P & P.Diddy, they both dependent on heavy guest spots.
Dre too, to a certain extent. But Dre can at least do a decent rap compared to Master P/Diddy & JD.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

KVB

« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2002, 09:28:43 AM »

Pleezbalievit, JD needs guestartists on his records, as he's just a producer/CEO went rapper. Kinda like Master P & P.Diddy, they both dependent on heavy guest spots.
Dre too, to a certain extent. But Dre can at least do a decent rap compared to Master P/Diddy & JD.

Word... I don't see JD as a particularly good producer either... he makes the occasional hit, and that's all... most of his beats are average really.

One

S.G.V.

« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2002, 09:15:33 PM »

BTW Bling Bling rappers?... damn fool... they ain't commercial compared to Cash Money and No Limit, for instance... about this "commercial" shit... I agree that it's a shame that hip-hop is turning commercial, but that's just the way it is... you can't pack on album full of hardcore joints with no mainstram appeal (like M.O.P. did, look at their album sales) and hope to go platinum... hip-hop has changed.

uh...theyre still bling rappers...man they rap about cristal, bentleys, chains and all that crap...cash money are a bunch of bing rappers as are many others.....but gayz does it and doesnt get knocked....thats my mission to expose that.....

Tito

« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2002, 09:34:22 PM »

uh...theyre still bling rappers...man they rap about cristal, bentleys, chains and all that crap...cash money are a bunch of bing rappers as are many others.....but gayz does it and doesnt get knocked....thats my mission to expose that.....

KVB

« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2002, 05:32:02 AM »

If you dislike east coast hip-hop so much, why post on this "Outbound Connections" forum ?

S.G.V.

« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2002, 02:30:36 PM »

If you dislike east coast hip-hop so much, why post on this "Outbound Connections" forum ?

who said i dislike east coast groups???....i never once said that.....ur tripping.....i like east coast shit.....i never knew that caca-fella was the only east coast clique.....foo i like that rawkus shit....the boot camp clique....chino xl....naughty by nature....i used to like terror squad but theyre wack now....tha nuts are tight as hell....i mean i like so many east coast artists....just not the bling bling one(gayz, memphis geek, nas...etc)

KVB

« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2002, 07:03:26 PM »

who said i dislike east coast groups???....i never once said that.....ur tripping.....i like east coast shit.....i never knew that caca-fella was the only east coast clique.....foo i like that rawkus shit....the boot camp clique....chino xl....naughty by nature....i used to like terror squad but theyre wack now....tha nuts are tight as hell....i mean i like so many east coast artists....just not the bling bling one(gayz, memphis geek, nas...etc)

well then stop talking shit about east coast artists on EVERY FUCKIN ONE OF YOUR POSTS... 1

Mr.Pac-Man

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2002, 01:51:43 PM »
Yo at first i wasnt even gonna bother to hear this....but.............DAMN.......this song is tight!!!! krazy beat

S.G.V.

« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2002, 07:44:31 PM »

well then stop talking shit about east coast artists on EVERY FUCKIN ONE OF YOUR POSTS... 1

listen...if i want to talk shit about an east coast artist(actually its only gayz, caca fella, nas, mobb weak and a few others) i will if i want....u have no right to tell me what to do....ok?....just shut the hell up and if u dont like what i type then dont pay attention...SIMPLE AS THAT........IMBECIL

KVB

« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2002, 10:37:20 PM »

listen...if i want to talk shit about an east coast artist(actually its only gayz, caca fella, nas, mobb weak and a few others) i will if i want....u have no right to tell me what to do....ok?....just shut the hell up and if u dont like what i type then dont pay attention...SIMPLE AS THAT........IMBECIL

LOL.... fuckin hater... seriously though, you need to get that hate outta your blood

One

S.G.V.

« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2002, 02:58:38 PM »

LOL.... fuckin hater... seriously though, you need to get that hate outta your blood

One

explain to me why im a hater??....is it because my opinion is different from yours?...yea it probably is....homie....u need to understand....im not a hater because i have a different opinion....we just think the opposite way.....i think you are so damn insecure that you insist on calling people haters....it must make you feel better or something.....fucking idiot....seriously though....u need to get that stupidity outta your blood.....hahahahaha....IMBECIL

KVB

« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2002, 11:35:46 PM »

explain to me why im a hater??....is it because my opinion is different from yours?...yea it probably is....homie....u need to understand....im not a hater because i have a different opinion....we just think the opposite way.....i think you are so damn insecure that you insist on calling people haters....it must make you feel better or something.....fucking idiot....seriously though....u need to get that stupidity outta your blood.....hahahahaha....IMBECIL

::) Honestly I don't give a FUCK... but why don't you tell me why you hate on those people so much ?

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2002, 10:19:06 AM »
SGV,  im jus curious why do u hate so many eastcoast rappers.  Like nas an mobb deep,  u didnt say it directly,  well u did about nas,  catagorizing them as bling bling rappers.  Why so much hate for.  Im not tryin 2 start any beef or anything

S.G.V.

« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2002, 12:32:11 PM »

::) Honestly I don't give a FUCK... but why don't you tell me why you hate on those people so much ?

why do i hate on them?....well i wouldnt say i hate on them....i just speak the truth.....im not making shit up am i??...if i am tell me....cuz jayz and roc-a-fella consistently speak about money, jewels and things of that nature....but they do not get knocked for it...yet southern artists do...which i find biased.....thats why i talk shit about them....
SGV,  im jus curious why do u hate so many eastcoast rappers.  Like nas an mobb deep,  u didnt say it directly,  well u did about nas,  catagorizing them as bling bling rappers.  Why so much hate for.  Im not tryin 2 start any beef or anything

so many?....i didnt know 10 out of hundreds of rappers is many....anyway.....i dont hate...i dislike....nas is not as good as everybody thinks....sure hes a good written rapper....but emceeing was based on freestyles...he cant freestyle for shit...hes said himself...thats why i dont like him....mobb deep is dont like them because i feel they try to hard to portray gangsters...thats the main reason...other reasons are that to me theyre just plain WACK...to me they get too much credit for what theyre doing....prodigy is considered a good emcee...hell the guy doesnt even rhyme most of the time...only praise i can give to them is that havoc has made a couple of memorable beats....oh and another dislike i have about them is that they bit s.c.c.....people tell me you dont like these artists because tupac didnt like them....which is complete and utter bullshit....i didnt like them from the start....i hope that clears up everything.....

Jome

« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2002, 04:14:26 PM »
This is a good joint, produced by up and coming Just Blaze.
I could give less a fuck if they call Jigga a bling-bling rapper.
Hopefully the remix for this will be with M.O.P., that oughta be tight.