Author Topic: Which will be the better album???????????  (Read 526 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Which will be the better album???????????
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2008, 09:52:36 AM »
Nas on his worst day >>>>> T.I. on his best

plus t.i. got a better first single.

LOL! "Hero" shits on anything we've heard from paper trail.
not at all. t.i. has unreleased shit that sounds better than that.

lol...so then that isnt his first single? ???

look, we've heard 4 songs from t.i. "no matter what" (the best of the 4), "what up?, what happenin?", "louis rag", and "whatever you like". hero is better than all 4. luna says "no matter what", it is close, but thats his opinon. you asked for "my honest opinon" and im telling you that hero is definatly better than all of those four.....btw which one is the 1st single? cuz ur original point was...
that hero shit is wack. the beat doesn't even fit nas. it sounds like a throwaway from trilla.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2008, 07:44:55 PM »

look, we've heard 4 songs from t.i. "no matter what" (the best of the 4), "what up?, what happenin?", "louis rag", and "whatever you like". hero is better than all 4. luna says "no matter what", it is close, but thats his opinon. you asked for "my honest opinon" and im telling you that hero is definatly better than all of those four.....btw which one is the 1st single? cuz ur original point was...
that hero shit is wack. the beat doesn't even fit nas. it sounds like a throwaway from trilla.

well clearly (knowing you) your going to knock any nas song to make t.i. sound good. if he woulda dropped illmatic now, i can see you saying how "what up, what happening" is much better than "life's a bitch" cuz you werent feeling nas over the beat. :P ::)

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2008, 11:24:24 AM »

well clearly (knowing you) your going to knock any nas song to make t.i. sound good. if he woulda dropped illmatic now, i can see you saying how "what up, what happening" is much better than "life's a bitch" cuz you werent feeling nas over the beat. :P ::)

Niggas right tho. Nas rappin over Polow Da Don beat sounds stupid. To tell you the honest truth the beat really sounds like the type of beat TI would rap over. Even the subject matter of the song reminds me of Help On The Way.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Lunatic

« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2008, 11:54:55 AM »
whatever u like is growin on me but i doubt the album will be better than untitled, as much of a TI fan as i am. will have to wait and see. at this point, im pretty sure untitled will be the best cd to come out this year. i want to see who will have the 2nd best, TI, game or cube - i imagine it'll be one of those.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

stephen619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Pound, We Roll Thick Like One-Time
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2008, 11:58:55 AM »

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2008, 12:10:12 PM »
If Paper Trail is as weak as T.I. vs. T.I.P. then the answer is NO!

Untitled lyrically is leaps and bounds better than anything T.I. has done. The production is a bit stale yes but Nas just keeps me there cause he is that nice and can rap over mediocre beats and still make the song HOT.

If T.I. has more songs like "No Matter What" a 5/5 track to me, then maybe Paper Trail could be as good as Untitled. But songs like "Swing Ya Rag" which has been done already by T.I. ie. "Bring 'Em Out" and "Whatever You Like" which is a Nelly rip off with the sing song flow can bring the album down as a whole. Both songs I just listed are enjoyable but could take away from the cohesiveness of the album. The problem with T.I.'s albums is that they are all over the place except for Trap Muzik (personal classic) which had a solid sound front to back.

Lunatic

« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2008, 12:29:49 PM »
Trap Muzik (personal classic) which had a solid sound front to back.
fuck a personal classic, that shit is a classic, hands down.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2008, 12:33:29 PM »
Since we've got 3 tracks that are already wack (Whatever You Like) or generic (Rag and What Up), T.I. already lost any chance of his cd being great as Lunatic always says it will be and better than Untiteldm or even better than King.

Lunatic

« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2008, 12:38:29 PM »
^u are really sleepin on What Up

Black Gloves

« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2008, 12:51:04 PM »
That first track TI made was tight i aint gonna front, but the rest?

wack as hell imo

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2008, 01:00:28 PM »
I feel that Untitled is great album, much better than HHIS. T.I is ok but can't compete.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2008, 02:23:21 PM »
I feel that Untitled is great album, much better than HHIS. T.I is ok but can't compete.
are you crazy? nas has fumbled the ball so many times i'm surprised he still got fans. y'all are some loyal muthafuckas. did you cop that bravehearts album too or that oochie wallie shit? LMFAO.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Lunatic

« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2008, 03:43:05 PM »
yeah Nas is dope, but Bravehearts are crap and god's son, street's disciple and nastradamus were avg as hell

this new album crazy though

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2008, 04:17:49 PM »
yeah Nas is dope, but Bravehearts are crap and god's son, street's disciple and nastradamus were avg as hell

that shit was super garbage. plus nastradamus was ass. i'am was good but it had some filler. hip hop is dead had a good five songs and that shit was off. he definitely has great albums but after street disciple he slipped a bit. seriously, he can't fuck wit t.i. i've got some unreleased t.i. shit that's better than that bullshit. pac was better than nas and i think t.i. is the tupac of our generation not weezy fuck baby. now let the hate begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lunatic

« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2008, 04:20:26 PM »

that shit was super garbage. plus nastradamus was ass. i'am was good but it had some filler. hip hop is dead had a good five songs and that shit was off. he definitely has great albums but after street disciple he slipped a bit. seriously, he can't fuck wit t.i. i've got some unreleased t.i. shit that's better than that bullshit. pac was better than nas and i think t.i. is the tupac of our generation not weezy fuck baby. now let the hate begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah that was garbage. I love I Am, no filler on it for me, that's a classic. HipHop is dead was pretty solid but didnt have that much replay value. Who Killed It was wack as FUCK ruined that album's credibility for me and had some average joints. His best albums are all better than TI's albums but his worse albums are worse than TI's worse albums. Still, U gotta see that he's had 4 more albums so he has had more room for slip up. I think Nas > Pac. Nas > T.I. T.I. > any new gen rapper.