Author Topic: OFFICIAL SINGLE - T.I. - Whatever You Like - Confirmed First Single  (Read 1725 times)

OchoCinco

Re: OFFICIAL SINGLE - T.I. - Whatever You Like - Confirmed First Single
« Reply #90 on: July 20, 2008, 12:13:32 PM »
to tell u the truth, more times i listen to this song it actually isnt that bad as first made it out to be

Black Gloves

« Reply #91 on: July 20, 2008, 12:14:43 PM »
don't worry bout it chamill, i noticed a few days ago poster though death (etc) is on my nut sack.
LOL.... that's what they do. they are dick hoppers.  i like their silly comments though, they keep me entertained. i think if tip wasn't so hot we wouldn't have been going on and on about t.i. on a post mostly about nas. but it's all good.

so lemme get this straight....you like "silly comments" that has NOTHING to do with you and it "keeps you entertained"?
you sayin "fuck you" to this person and that person and you braggin about ANOTHER mans success even though you dont know him?

As in you think TI's success means that you're gettin succesful 2?

and you talking about how "hot" he is, there's some weird shit goin on with you homeboy

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #92 on: July 20, 2008, 12:27:24 PM »
don't worry bout it chamill, i noticed a few days ago poster though death (etc) is on my nut sack.
LOL.... that's what they do. they are dick hoppers.  i like their silly comments though, they keep me entertained. i think if tip wasn't so hot we wouldn't have been going on and on about t.i. on a post mostly about nas. but it's all good.

so lemme get this straight....you like "silly comments" that has NOTHING to do with you and it "keeps you entertained"?
you sayin "fuck you" to this person and that person and you braggin about ANOTHER mans success even though you dont know him?

and you talking about how "hot" he is, there's some weird shit goin on with you homeboy
no you idiot. you just can't comprehend,can you? we're talking about music you moron!!!!!!!! clear ya head of the silly thoughts.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #93 on: July 20, 2008, 01:09:32 PM »

no you idiot. you just can't comprehend,can you? we're talking about music you moron!!!!!!!! clear ya head of the silly thoughts.

lol we are talkin bout music...but you seem to argue more about peoples moms than music. what a hypocrite! :P

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: July 20, 2008, 01:13:02 PM »
what a horrible song TI did not "have" to drop this as a single.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: July 20, 2008, 01:42:27 PM »

lol we are talkin bout music...but you seem to argue more about peoples moms than music. what a hypocrite! :P
fuck off cum drinker!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
« Reply #96 on: July 20, 2008, 02:28:01 PM »
Nice laid back track. Not your typical T.I. stuff, but good nonetheless.
My Future Wife:

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: July 22, 2008, 07:09:04 AM »
Bullshit. If I had a nice and moisty cunt, I doubt he would let me have what ever I like. It's a very cheesy song I must say. I don't know what's the current state of his gun case but isn't he on probation or something? He should have done the same thing as C-Bo did instead of acting Mr.Nice Guy here.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #99 on: July 22, 2008, 09:17:36 AM »
beyond corny
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: July 22, 2008, 04:52:59 PM »
that shit is fire. that 2010 shit niggas catch up !!!!!!!!!!!!! paper trail will be a classic.

lacyloves

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #101 on: July 22, 2008, 04:54:27 PM »
i like it