Author Topic: OFFICIAL SINGLE - T.I. - Whatever You Like - Confirmed First Single  (Read 1738 times)

Though Death Is Callin, I'ma Keep Ballin

• 'G'
Re: OFFICIAL SINGLE - T.I. - Whatever You Like - Confirmed First Single
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2008, 03:12:13 AM »
This is garbage. If T.I. was really the leader/king of the South or whatever, he would be setting trends and not just copy whatever is popular right now.

Paper Trail is gonna be another T.I. vs T.I.P., ...crap.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2008, 04:40:56 AM »
^ Yea I knoe, but this is pretty bad, not completely awful but still pretty bad.
it's ok; KING had "stand up guy" worse than this and was still a solid album.
yeah i can't front when i first heard this yesterday it through me the fuck off(as a first single) but i must say it is better than stand up guy.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 09:48:33 AM by classic material »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2008, 09:36:47 AM »
It aint that bad. T.I. is on some whisper chilled out Shawty Lo flow on this. Beat is aight too. I was hopin for some What You Know kinda shit.

Invincible

« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2008, 10:16:58 AM »
This is garbage. If T.I. was really the leader/king of the South or whatever, he would be setting trends and not just copy whatever is popular right now.

Paper Trail is gonna be another T.I. vs T.I.P., out of the 4 tracks that leaked so far only No Matter What is dope, the rest is crap.

My feelings exactly. I'm not expecting much, unless Toomp comes through with some dope beats and TIP is actually writing his lyrics down.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2008, 10:24:54 AM »

Paper Trail is gonna be another T.I. vs T.I.P., out of the 4 tracks that leaked so far only No Matter What is dope, the rest is crap.

My feelings exactly. I'm not expecting much, unless Toomp comes through with some dope beats and TIP is actually writing his lyrics down.
who is it copying? it's better than lolipop (if your comparing it). i gladly don't heard a fake ass t pain auto tune voice on it(i said t pain not roger troutman:there is a difference kids). the song is hot. i just don't think it should the first single(my only issue with the track).
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

brandonheat21

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2008, 10:58:50 AM »
Seriously this song is straight fucking garbage...

Retro

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2008, 11:09:18 AM »
damn he sings the whole thing not just the hook. This is gonna  be big. Its not the usual T.I. song, but i like the fact that its different

OchoCinco

« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2008, 11:11:07 AM »
lollipop > over this .....

Invincible

« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2008, 11:13:56 AM »
lollipop > over this .....

Both as bad as each other to me.

Lunatic

« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2008, 12:10:45 PM »
LOL at some of you questioning Paper Trail, wait it out and I bet you fools will he change your mind hella fast when that album leaks
I understand disliking this and swing ya rag, ok
but disliking what up? that track is a fuckin banger and TIP sounds hella hungry on it
and again, wait til y'all hear the joint with kanye/bob, my life your entertainment, collect call and you aint saying nothing, plus the fall out boy joint.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2008, 01:03:07 PM »

nail
-------
head

who is it copying? it's better than lolipop (if your comparing it). i gladly don't heard a fake ass t pain auto tune voice on it(i said t pain not roger troutman:there is a difference kids). the song is hot. i just don't think it should the first single(my only issue with the track).

its directly influenced by lollipop. if that song didnt come out he wouldnt have gone to this producer, and he wouldnt have sung the whole thing.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 01:04:57 PM by R1ZE »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2008, 01:26:54 PM »
http://www.zshare.net/audio/154448171d68bf5e/

1st Official Single "Whatever You Like" off PAPER TRAIL has arrived!

Check out my audio player right now to hear the 1st official single "Whatever You Like" produced by Jim Jonsin, off my new album PAPER TRAIL in stores September 9th! Let me know what you think of the track below, and be sure to add it to YOUR myspace page, aight pimpin? BE EASY!!!!

Wow, this came out of left field - T.I. has never mentioned this song in an article and Swing Ya Rag was pretty much confirmed as the first single the other day.

This is TRASH :-X 
Swing Ya Rag > This :-X

I knew he would have a song for the bitches, but this is taking it too far - hopefully this is like carter 3, bullshit single and then the rest of the album is muhc better.

the nigga got four singles out right now. and they are hot.

Lunatic

« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2008, 01:28:55 PM »
^ya and this one growin on me a bit

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2008, 01:31:58 PM »
yeah i think this is one of the best songs he's done for bitches.

Lunatic

« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2008, 01:32:38 PM »
yeah i think this is one of the best songs he's done for bitches.
the bitches will go nuts for this