Author Topic: ThaVaults.com is back yall.... (in 2005 it was the #1 Deathrow forum ever!)  (Read 686 times)

smegma

The Vault >>> Tha Vaults

Quoted for truth.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Your life sucks.

It's funny that a guy who has a social anxiety disorder says that :-X

you're a fag.

Sikotic™

Jesus Christ. Give up the Death Row shit already.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Al Bundy

Your life sucks.

lol. This guy hasn't suffered from social anxiety disorder for over a year. And even though I don't even need to defend myself against your punk ass, i've probably fucked more girls than you in this past year.  :nahnah2:
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 10:22:14 PM by Al Bundy »

smegma

Your life sucks.

lol. This guy hasn't suffered from social anxiety disorder for over a year. And even though I don't even need to defend myself against your punk ass, i've probably fucked more girls than you in this past year.  :nahnah2:

i believe you :-*

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Your life sucks.

Mauzip doesn't fuck girls.

O.B.L.R.

• Lil Geezy
Your life sucks.

cmon you think he's serious with that shit? nobody who really has that would bring it up on a hip hop forum full of people who probably don't give a shit anyway

acgrundy

Your life sucks.

cmon you think he's serious with that shit? nobody who really has that would bring it up on a hip hop forum full of people who probably don't give a shit anyway

this fool get more butthurt over social anxiety disorder cracks than he does about people crackin on him for coming here for attention.  Dude's disorder is realer than evander holifield, and if you ever feel like making another (wo)man cry, just speak on it.  His comment about having sex...thats just some dillusion that he gets from the medication.  dude has no balls...has to take prescription drugs just to walk into a fucking gym.  That is some serious insecurity and lack of confidence...and the weak like to make excuses, claim disorders, and say that they need medication and other people wouldn't understand.

OG Hack Wilson

wow too much hate in this thread

anyone who's mad at someone for posting a link to a website with information on a classic record label needs to go to anger management LOL
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Al Bundy

Your life sucks.

this fool get more butthurt over social anxiety disorder cracks than he does about people crackin on him for coming here for attention.  Dude's disorder is realer than evander holifield, and if you ever feel like making another (wo)man cry, just speak on it.  His comment about having sex...thats just some dillusion that he gets from the medication.  dude has no balls...has to take prescription drugs just to walk into a fucking gym.  That is some serious insecurity and lack of confidence...and the weak like to make excuses, claim disorders, and say that they need medication and other people wouldn't understand.

Quote from: acgrundy

LOL. Don't have a hernia worrying about me baby boy. I don't think I need to prove anything to your lonely ass but I enjoy telling off a fuck ass keyboard warrior. I got a job, a dope bottom bitch, dope pad, dope car, and a dope future. what do you have? 8 hour drives to play dubcc.com members at basketball.

OG Hack Wilson

Your life sucks.

LOL. Don't have a hernia worrying about me baby boy. I don't think I need to prove anything to your lonely ass but I enjoy telling off a fuck ass keyboard warrior. I got a job, a dope bottom bitch, dope pad, dope car, and a dope future. what do you have? 8 hour drives to play dubcc.com members at basketball.

you're doing the same damn thing as him man

mr internet tough guy, rub it in your face

lameee
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Al Bundy

Your life sucks.

lameee

It isn't right, but who's to talk? I feel attacked, i'm going to attack back. Don't act like you never have, Mr. Better-Than-Everyone.

acgrundy

yeah brag to wcc as you always do bundy...I ain't the one scared to go out in public and talk to people.  Funny how you said you don't need to prove anything, and yet you continued to list all this shit about yourself as if you did need to prove something.  I know you're insecure bundy, all the talk you try on here ain't gonna matter to me, so don't waste your time.  Probably in a few more months I'll come into some thread that you post in, and just to be an asshole, remind you of what a loser you are with your so called "disorder".

OG Hack Wilson

Your life sucks.

lameee

It isn't right, but who's to talk? I feel attacked, i'm going to attack back. Don't act like you never have, Mr. Better-Than-Everyone.

never

you're gay.