Author Topic: NBA SUMMER LEAGUE  (Read 516 times)

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: NBA SUMMER LEAGUE
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2008, 05:31:04 AM »
I wonder why Sergio Rodriguez isn't playing in the summer league. Maybe they figured he still wouldn't get any minutes with Bayless and Koponen on the roster. I was hoping to see Rudy Fernandez too but I think he has obligations to the Spanish olympic team. Anybody else agree that summer league is some of the worst basketball you ever watched (but for some reason you can't stop watching it)?

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2008, 09:34:05 PM »
go Portland Trailbaylesses!!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2008, 03:47:44 AM »
Douby with 36 tonight! 14-21 FG
Thompson 20 pts and 10 rebs He looks so nice
Hawes 13 and 13
Shelden WIlliams 12 pts 5 rebs

yea, lets not forget, shelden is a nice player as well...i remember lakers wanted to move up in the draft to take him. i think his best is also ahead of him.

Yeah he is. We have a lot of nice young talent, we just need to stay healthy

The Best of 3 Worlds

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2008, 07:55:11 PM »
Bayless = MVP

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2008, 01:36:20 PM »
I wonder why Sergio Rodriguez isn't playing in the summer league. Maybe they figured he still wouldn't get any minutes with Bayless and Koponen on the roster. I was hoping to see Rudy Fernandez too but I think he has obligations to the Spanish olympic team. Anybody else agree that summer league is some of the worst basketball you ever watched (but for some reason you can't stop watching it)?
Yeah the quality of play is really sloppy, and it doesn't really predict too much, but I still get optimistic checking out a game or two. For the Warriors, Anthony Randolph looked really strong, and 4-1 is a good record, but it doesn't mean shit....Can't wait for the real season to start, even though the last one barely ended.
I got a bird's eye view

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2008, 01:23:04 AM »
Thompson tore it up!  8)

The Best of 3 Worlds