Author Topic: jadakiss has never dropped a wak verse  (Read 1722 times)

KVB

Re: jadakiss has never dropped a wak verse
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2002, 11:39:31 PM »

cmon the whole thing is crap....from the start...."Yo, I'm a gangsta, cuz I do gangsta shit matter fact from now on call me gangsta Kiss " lord this is horrible....to the end "in a Deville with dubs in the back on a cell phone riffin I'm all of the above just listen "...ridiculous.....

Then you obviously ignored this bar, which is dope:

bullets is bisexual, cuz they hit niggas and bitches

FUCK YOU... ;D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

tuwac_shakur

« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2002, 03:44:32 AM »

cmon the whole thing is crap....from the start...."Yo, I'm a gangsta, cuz I do gangsta shit matter fact from now on call me gangsta Kiss " lord this is horrible....to the end "in a Deville with dubs in the back on a cell phone riffin I'm all of the above just listen "...ridiculous.....

ohh man im still waiting. that was far from wak.

i will say this once, and only once.

jadakiss is the greatest gangsta style rapper right now. followed by styles p, fat joe and shyne.

c'mon s.g.v you gotta do better than that. just spend 'another' good hour or so looking through ohhla to find the invisible wak jadakiss verse.

p.s don't bring other verses in from other rappers like you did earlier because that indicates to me that your accepting defeat.

eNgIeS

« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2002, 03:56:30 AM »
Man anyone fronting on Kiss is stupid. Though I think his album wasnt as good as it was hyped up to be, he is a good lyrisct & can spit great, one of the best today IMO.

The only songs I seemed to dig off his album was

Show Discipline
Put Ya Hands Up
Nasty Girl
Knock Yourself Out

Can anyone tell me some other bomb ass tracks he on either featured, on a compilation or with The Lox coz i'd like to put together a compilation best of Jada

BTW dont mention Money Power Respect coz I already love that song

tuwac_shakur

« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2002, 04:59:11 AM »
just download the whole 'we are the streets album'. its one of the most hardcore gangsta street album to date in my opinion. some people front on the beats but that goes down to your own taste. if that album was done over havocs beats then everyone and their momma would be saying that its an instant classic.

definately download 'kiss of death' by jada. its on one of the ruff ryders cd's.

lox been tearing down freestyles as well recently.

infinite59

« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2002, 06:14:52 AM »
All the verses in this one are straight wack, I don't know which one is his

(Chorus)
If you really dig me, and you think I'm jiggy
Come on shorty let me know
We can get together, we can do whatever
But you cant get no dough

(Verse 1)
Yo, since the Mona video you been trackin' me down
tryin' to figure out how I lookin'perso-nal, Baby
forget looks tell me can you roll with crooks
the three hot niggas rising in the Billboard books, nigga
we look at things through the big lens, big picture
big Benz we try and make CEO ends,
the thick chicks love us, big dick style niggas
Cristal niggas, ya'll finesse this quick style niggas
you didn't love me when my name was Sean
Now you should see how bitches act when the Benjamins come on
but I ain't hatin' em, you gotta love the ways females play
Quickly use a neglige to getta get-away
Five stars where the willies stay, and Sheek pay for nothing
but thats what ya'll herbs get for frontin'
I spend wild chips gettin' drunk up in the China
Club, while you up in Skate Key wit a minor

(Verse 2)
I know she wit it, I betta brick I could hit it
Black tie affair I gotta fresh pair of British
Ice Berg shirts with Ice along with it
turquoise, 9-11 Porsche and it's tinted
but honey got alot of jazz, You gotta philly
You gotta bag, then she went inside the Prada bag
Blew two and she said it was choice, like my voice
my thug style made her cat moist
that's the realest shit I heard, that's my word
Regardless who she fucked, I'm the nigga she deserves
I put her on the hole in Jerz, rockin' furs
different ways to speak without using words
And even though she proper I still gotta drop her
Cuz Sheek dont like her, had a dream that he shot her
I cant buy you ascotta, you get nada
I'm the bounce with a chick that look a little bit hotter

(Chorus)

They was never mine for me to dump em
its just like checkers, after they make a move then I jump em
It's like this girlfriend I'm a keep it real,
every nigga with a deal ain't able to peel
I'm a Bad Boy so I'm caked up with whips
And guess what, I got more nuts than chips
And they gon' melt right in your mouth
not in your hand, You know that you aint my girl
I'm not your man
But do you still wanna lick me?
or is cause I'm a six figgy niggy, and I know Biggie
and I dont mess with no fat ladies
but if you pay like you weigh then you can stay baby
PJ slide to tha mo like that
with this honey named trout cuz she blow like that
and when we finish dont look at me like I owe nothin'
cuz if you really dig then let me know something

S.G.V.

« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2002, 11:34:31 AM »

Then you obviously ignored this bar, which is dope:

bullets is bisexual, cuz they hit niggas and bitches

FUCK YOU... ;D

i can give the man credit for that bar...but outta like the 20 that were in the verse...its still FUCKING WACK....so to you kvb....i must say MOTHERFUCK YOU!!!!

ohh man im still waiting. that was far from wak.

i will say this once, and only once.

jadakiss is the greatest gangsta style rapper right now. followed by styles p, fat joe and shyne.

c'mon s.g.v you gotta do better than that. just spend 'another' good hour or so looking through ohhla to find the invisible wak jadakiss verse.

p.s don't bring other verses in from other rappers like you did earlier because that indicates to me that your accepting defeat.

greatest gangsta style rapper?....lol...fat joe?....lol....calm down....the greatest "gangsta style" rapper is Mr Scarface, then X-Raided, Jayo Felony, and Noreaga.....Shyne too....but that list u made sucked.....the worst ever.....you probably think Fagolous is a G too.....man shut the fuck up with your corny ass name.....and that shit didnt take me an hour i went on picked a song at random read the pinche shit and said "got damn this shit is wack" and posted it....also bringing in other verses from other(and better) emcees was proving my point that jadapiss cant see any REAL EMCEES on the mic......
Man anyone fronting on Kiss is stupid. Though I think his album wasnt as good as it was hyped up to be, he is a good lyrisct & can spit great, one of the best today IMO.

The only songs I seemed to dig off his album was

Show Discipline
Put Ya Hands Up
Nasty Girl
Knock Yourself Out

Can anyone tell me some other bomb ass tracks he on either featured, on a compilation or with The Lox coz i'd like to put together a compilation best of Jada

BTW dont mention Money Power Respect coz I already love that song

call me stupid then.....cuz i think hes one of the worst rappers out....along with fabolous, g-dep, memphis bleek....if i wanna listen to some gangsta shit ill listen to Dayton, Rogue Dogs, Geto Boys, Criminalz, Doomsday Prod, Siccmade, CNN....not this fucking idiot....actually i think you're moronic for being his fan....but thats just my opinion

eNgIeS

« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2002, 10:02:09 PM »

call me stupid then.....cuz i think hes one of the worst rappers out....along with fabolous, g-dep, memphis bleek....if i wanna listen to some gangsta shit ill listen to Dayton, Rogue Dogs, Geto Boys, Criminalz, Doomsday Prod, Siccmade, CNN....not this fucking idiot....actually i think you're moronic for being his fan....but thats just my opinion

You're the moron, man, Jada has mad methaphors & smart lyrics, & if you cant see that its because you got your head stuck up chino xl's ass

Fabolus sucks, G-Dep i aint heard much of so i cant comment & Bleek is decent, not anything special thou

tuwac_shakur

« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2002, 03:08:00 AM »

greatest gangsta style rapper?....lol...fat joe?....lol....calm down....the greatest "gangsta style" rapper is Mr Scarface, then X-Raided, Jayo Felony, and Noreaga.....Shyne too....but that list u made sucked.....the worst ever.....you probably think Fagolous is a G too.....man shut the fuck up with your corny ass name.....and that shit didnt take me an hour i went on picked a song at random read the pinche shit and said "got damn this shit is wack" and posted it....also bringing in other verses from other(and better) emcees was proving my point that jadapiss cant see any REAL EMCEES on the mic......

ill give you scarface, but thats only cos i forgot to add him on the list. i also forgot to add my man beans but now you know.

Noreaga is a thug style rapper

Dayton, Rogue Dogs, Criminalz, Doomsday Prod, Siccmade - damn son you really listen to some garbage illiterate rappers.

i'm still waiting for the wak verse. until then you may as well b ez

S.G.V.

« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2002, 03:53:49 PM »

You're the moron, man, Jada has mad methaphors & smart lyrics, & if you cant see that its because you got your head stuck up chino xl's ass

Fabolus sucks, G-Dep i aint heard much of so i cant comment & Bleek is decent, not anything special thou

up chinos ass?...lol....i think jadas dick is too far down ur throat that you have no other choice but to like him....that jackass is far from smart....u want smart listen to Monch or Kweli....

ill give you scarface, but thats only cos i forgot to add him on the list. i also forgot to add my man beans but now you know.

Noreaga is a thug style rapper

Dayton, Rogue Dogs, Criminalz, Doomsday Prod, Siccmade - damn son you really listen to some garbage illiterate rappers.

i'm still waiting for the wak verse. until then you may as well b ez

u dont even listen to those rappers i listed...all u bump is commercial shit...and you know that.....u dont even know about dayton...u dont know about rogue dogs cuz u wouldnt have said what you said if u did(Thats TechN9nes group and hes far from illiterate)...the Criminalz consists of some of the hardest rappers out(Spice 1, Celly cell & Jayo)...Doomsday is sick as fuck...as is Siccmade(hence the name)...but ur commercial, pop rap, tenny bopper ass wouldnt know that....SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!

tuwac_shakur

« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2002, 01:33:30 AM »

u dont even listen to those rappers i listed...all u bump is commercial shit...and you know that.....u dont even know about dayton...u dont know about rogue dogs cuz u wouldnt have said what you said if u did(Thats TechN9nes group and hes far from illiterate)...the Criminalz consists of some of the hardest rappers out(Spice 1, Celly cell & Jayo)...Doomsday is sick as fuck...as is Siccmade(hence the name)...but ur commercial, pop rap, tenny bopper ass wouldnt know that....SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!

damn man, just b ez. you carry on listening to those weak-average rappers and be happy.

get this - fabolous is a better lyricist than any of the rappers you mentioned above and his flow is tighter.

p.s i'm still waiting for the wak jada verse.

commercial fo life! lol.

Liquid-Dogg

« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2002, 03:53:55 AM »

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL i thought no one like jada, until i was proved wrong after readin this post, DAAAMMMNN how can u be on his Nuutz, the guy can't rap for shit, He's a fake G. He prolly has ghost writers writin shit for him as we speak, the guy can't rap for shit. and Fabulous....lol....he's another commercail ass G. the record label's own these punks, and tell them what to say and do. kinda gangsta'z that??? Ya'll trippin if u think Jada and Fab are Gz...

KVB

« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2002, 04:07:14 AM »

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL i thought no one like jada, until i was proved wrong after readin this post, DAAAMMMNN how can u be on his Nuutz, the guy can't rap for shit, He's a fake G. He prolly has ghost writers writin shit for him as we speak, the guy can't rap for shit. and Fabulous....lol....he's another commercail ass G. the record label's own these punks, and tell them what to say and do. kinda gangsta'z that??? Ya'll trippin if u think Jada and Fab are Gz...

You can't tell if Jada is a gangster or not... and yeah Fabolous is a commercial rapper, I don't care much about him... but he might be a Gangster for all I know. Don't speculate on this.

One

tuwac_shakur

« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2002, 04:14:20 AM »

lol you really don't know how gangsta jada + fabolous are do you. put it this way jada's got a gun and fab rolls on 22's and is ya favourite gangstas favourite gangsta!- now how you gonna front on two of the hardest g'z breathin lol.

i'm sorry if what i say next may in some way hurt you in the heart or bring you harshly back to reality - there aint no gangstas who rap (except for fab and jada of course). i hope you are o.k.

p.s if you want to enter the little contest where you have to find a wak jada verse you are more than welcome.

Jome

« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2002, 12:39:41 PM »
^^  ;D ;D

I know Jada is connected, and holds his spot down, but Fabolous claiming gangsta is a little funny I think, and to many others too.
Even that new Clue-signee Paul Cain is better than Ghetto F-A-B, as he for some reason calls himself.

S.G.V.

« Reply #44 on: May 13, 2002, 04:37:06 PM »

damn man, just b ez. you carry on listening to those weak-average rappers and be happy.

get this - fabolous is a better lyricist than any of the rappers you mentioned above and his flow is tighter.

p.s i'm still waiting for the wak jada verse.

commercial fo life! lol.

youre r-i-d-i-c-u-l-o-u-s not fabolous....lyricist?...lol...all he rhymes about is being rich...wearing ice...and popping cristal bottles...hows that being a lyricist?...lol....youre dumb....and again...listen to any of these artists that i named.....and youll whole mid frame will change about them....theyre far from average...sure they may not have huge lyrical prowess...but theyre some g'd up motherfuckers....not even "the hardest" foos like the lox, mobb deep, fabolous(lol), beanie sigel, etc could see.....