Author Topic: Vibe Best Rapper Alive (64 Rapper Bracket to be Voted on)  (Read 1719 times)

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Vibe Best Rapper Alive (64 Rapper Bracket to be Voted on)
« Reply #75 on: August 10, 2008, 03:21:23 PM »
Nothing more then a popularity contest. Crooked I is a much better rapper then Game, and Banks is a better rapper then Buck. Hopefully Nas will win. But obviously the Lil Wayne and Game groupies are going to screw the whole thing up.

Lunatic

« Reply #76 on: August 10, 2008, 04:22:37 PM »
Eh Lunatic. I understand that you pick T.I. over anybody but you're quite biased towards Ludacirs if you ask me. So far you've picked Young Dro, Young Jeezy, T.I. and Lil Wayne over him. With the exception of T.I. of course, do you honestly think that they're better rappers than him ?

Yeah, I was wondering about that too.
explained
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: August 10, 2008, 08:22:31 PM »
Eh Lunatic. I understand that you pick T.I. over anybody but you're quite biased towards Ludacirs if you ask me. So far you've picked Young Dro, Young Jeezy, T.I. and Lil Wayne over him. With the exception of T.I. of course, do you honestly think that they're better rappers than him ?

explained

Yeah but still... Dro and Jeezy over Luda... Daaamn

kemizt

Lunatic

« Reply #78 on: August 10, 2008, 08:30:09 PM »

explained

Yeah but still... Dro and Jeezy over Luda... Daaamn
dro i more voted for cause dude is under rated and don't deserve to get killed lol
jeezy i understand ain't a better rapper but i like dude music more
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com