Author Topic: Hatesrats: "Go copp that ish" of the week..(East)  (Read 314 times)

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Hatesrats: "Go copp that ish" of the week..(East)
« on: May 03, 2002, 10:36:10 AM »
Busta Rhymes "Genesis"

Yo I've had this cd since it dropped, and I just barley broke open the seal like 5 days agao...lol
but dannm!!! I wish I had gotten to it since then.
Yo IMO, It's straight heat.
Busta Deliver's on this joint fo' sho, he's got head nodder's & Flow's only busta can do.
Ra Digga also has a cutt (Betta stay up in your house) with him there which if pure fire. (The song Pass the/ video begins with..)
+
"What it is"
"Holla (From the Wash soundtrack)"
"Pass the Courvoisier" (Original)

And of course we have "Break ya neck" a song way over due with Busta & Dre at the boards...(This collab  was suposed to happen way back in the Aftermath...present's on the song "Fame")

If ya like Busta and your having thoughts about this cd....make up your mind to copp it trust me, u won't be disapointed  ;)...

And Dannm!! I just found out, if ya purchase "Genesis" at the stores now, it's the re-issue which now contains the new hit "Pass the courvoisier II".....lucky fucc's

Now I gotta go out and buy me another one...Dannm!! Busta...lol

Go check it, Holla

Hatesrats 2oo2

KVB

Re: Hatesrats: "Go copp that ish" of the week....v
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2002, 10:43:45 AM »
Yeah I have considered buying this shit for a long time... it hasn't happened yet though... but I have a burned copy of this album, and honestly I didn't think it was that dope really... a few cuts stand out, like "Break Ya Neck", "As I Come Back" & "Holla", but overall it ain't nothing special IMO... a regular 3.5 mic album IMO, 1
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re: Hatesrats: "Go copp that ish" of the week..(Ea
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2002, 11:51:41 AM »
yo man y'all sleepin on the track 'BOUNCE' its the track of the album............have it one real loud on ya good system n ya gonna feel this track like a muther fucker.............................................most slept on track of the album-bounce...................best track of the album-bouce        lol               n it also has a few track to with the party feel to the max on it...break ya neck-as i cone back-everybody rise-shits dope

KVB

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2002, 11:08:05 PM »
I might add that all 3 Dr. Dre produced tracks on this album was FIRE...

"Break Ya Neck" - First single, this beat is amazing, something for the clubs, Busta really showcases his talent on here - 4.5/5

"Truck Volume" - This beat is just a bit too commercial for my taste, but it's still dope, the chorus is very addicitve - 4/5

"Holla" - This was also on The Wash soundtrack, and some whining synths make for a great beat, Busta's flow on here is unfadeable - 4/5

~1~

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2002, 04:24:02 AM »
I was planning on getting this 2day after reading this last night but it wasn't in my local music store so i'll have to wait until I go into cardiff. I was contemplating on getting this when it first dropped due to the Dre produced tracks, i'm not a huge Busta fan but after a few listens to some of the tracks i've heard from it he's grown on me even more so.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.