Author Topic: sserious question for my asian niggas  (Read 708 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

sserious question for my asian niggas
« on: July 17, 2008, 08:33:46 PM »
you know how like Blacks are from Africa, you know you got Blacks all spread out because the diaspora and shit....but we come from Africa.
white these people come from the caves in europe........
but eye was wondering........like where do Asians come from.............. is China the Africa for Asians??? like did all Asians(Korean, Japaneses, etc) originally come out of China then dispersed??? get @ me about this

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: sserious question for my asian niggas
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2008, 09:48:36 PM »
your a moron
lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2008, 09:51:05 PM »
Do you think the Out Of Africa theory is accurate, Job?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Out_of_Africa_theory
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Australian Bastard

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2008, 05:29:30 AM »
The original inhabitants of the Philippines were negroes, over the centuries people from the China region settled and interbred with the native Filipinos, creating a mix of negroe and chink hence the modern-day Filipino, same story with Malaysia and Indonesia...

Today in the Philippines, there is a festival called Ati-Atihan, when the original inhabitants are celebrated and charity is bestowed upon them (they still around and still very black and still live a somewhat rural tribal existence), Filipinos paint themselves black during the festival in honour of these tribes. Ganja is also allowed to be smoked publically during this festival.

Eye think that the development of racial characteristics is primarily determined by environmental and climatic conditions, for instance; chinky eyes is fucking ideal for protection of the iris from the sun, dark skin is very helpful for avoiding skin cancer, however in an artic environment black skin stands out like a baby seal just waiting to be devoured by a wandering Orca whale....

Hence no negroes settled in polar regions and no crackers around the equator.

Skin colour is really just pigmentation on the real, melenin level and depending on the area/region you at evolution wise/survival of fittest/camouflage in any terrain wise; its better to have more or less depending.

Remember that episode of Oz when the thug niggaz got severe burns? After they took the bandages off niggaz was surprised to see they actually white underneath!!!! Like for-real without that pigmentation on the outer/upper layer of yo epidermis we all the same colour and we all bleed the same colour.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 05:55:59 AM by The Protocols of Overfiend »

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2008, 10:14:33 AM »

TL:DR

(Too Long, Didn't Read).

I myself believe it's true. Jamaicans orignated from Africa, they were moved to the carribean and what not thanks to slavery.

Other heritages i don't know the history behind it though sorry.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2008, 10:35:09 AM »
Salutes to Overfiend, lol.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2008, 10:42:52 AM »
nah nips are their own thing, but koreans have lil bit of chinese, lotta native blood (korean) and mongolian.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2008, 10:45:09 AM »
Oh come on lmaoooo seriously. Black emo is NOT an alias.

It's that Emo off that emohairstyle website, he clearly stated he was going to sign up on that website to his friends browniee and all that.

Which he did, now if it was an alias, the real black emo would have noticed and pointed it out...

lol thanks for the info, but wrong thread  :P

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2008, 11:07:09 AM »

yea most definitely the Black man is the original man. But shit you probably can drop a gem on me about that. because eye am figuring it got a lot to do with genetics and shit

The original inhabitants of the Philippines were negroes, over the centuries people from the China region settled and interbred with the native Filipinos, creating a mix of negroe and chink hence the modern-day Filipino, same story with Malaysia and Indonesia...

Today in the Philippines, there is a festival called Ati-Atihan, when the original inhabitants are celebrated and charity is bestowed upon them (they still around and still very black and still live a somewhat rural tribal existence), Filipinos paint themselves black during the festival in honour of these tribes. Ganja is also allowed to be smoked publically during this festival.

Eye think that the development of racial characteristics is primarily determined by environmental and climatic conditions, for instance; chinky eyes is fucking ideal for protection of the iris from the sun, dark skin is very helpful for avoiding skin cancer, however in an artic environment black skin stands out like a baby seal just waiting to be devoured by a wandering Orca whale....

Skin colour is really just pigmentation on the real, melenin level and depending on the area/region you at evolution wise/survival of fittest/camouflage in any terrain wise; its better to have more or less depending.

Remember that episode of Oz when the thug niggaz got severe burns? After they took the bandages off niggaz was surprised to see they actually white underneath!!!! Like for-real without that pigmentation on the outer/upper layer of yo epidermis we all the same colour and we all bleed the same colour.

you talk a whole lot of mess but you didnt touch or even attempt to answer my question.......like come on nigga save all that.............eye didnt ask about the effects/climate or environment had on humans or etc............. eye asked a simple fuckin question............eye didnt ask about the philippines because eye know whats up about there and the original people........
there is only one dumb ass that bigged u up in this thread.

nah nips are their own thing, but koreans have lil bit of chinese, lotta native blood (korean) and mongolian.

oh aiite.......... but are you sure about nips being there on thing.......or are u sayin that because the little bad blood between Japs and Koreans?? but interesting didnt know about the mongolian part of it

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2008, 11:38:38 AM »

yea most definitely the Black man is the original man. But shit you probably can drop a gem on me about that. because eye am figuring it got a lot to do with genetics and shit

you talk a whole lot of mess but you didnt touch or even attempt to answer my question.......like come on nigga save all that.............eye didnt ask about the effects/climate or environment had on humans or etc............. eye asked a simple fuckin question............eye didnt ask about the philippines because eye know whats up about there and the original people........
there is only one dumb ass that bigged u up in this thread.

oh aiite.......... but are you sure about nips being there on thing.......or are u sayin that because the little bad blood between Japs and Koreans?? but interesting didnt know about the mongolian part of it

theres is alot of bad blood between nips and koreans. they raped our country and they r the reason why there are two koreas. after ww2 korea got liberated from japan and thats when north was backed by the communists and the south was backed by the capitalists

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2008, 11:45:23 AM »
yea japs are their own thing because they lived on an island, it would be too hard back in the day for chinese or koreans to settle there and make a mix also because japan was always hostile to china n korea.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2008, 12:03:43 PM »

theres is alot of bad blood between nips and koreans. they raped our country and they r the reason why there are two koreas. after ww2 korea got liberated from japan and thats when north was backed by the communists and the south was backed by the capitalists

yea japs are their own thing because they lived on an island, it would be too hard back in the day for chinese or koreans to settle there and make a mix also because japan was always hostile to china n korea.

good lookin for your input...... appreciate that......... and oh yeah No more Backpackers.............fuck you

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2008, 01:15:15 PM »

My knowledge on the whole thing is limited too, but I did pick up a few things. Since we've upped our knowledge on DNA and genes and shit like that, we have discovered that the tribes in Africa have the most genetically diverse out of all other races on earth. Africans have more variations in their features.

Can't quote me on it, but I think Asians and Hispanics come at a far second and third. Caucasians are the newest race so they have the least amount of genetic variation.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2008, 04:00:01 PM »
when i think about that it kinda makes sense^

J Bananas

« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2008, 04:22:09 PM »

My knowledge on the whole thing is limited too, but I did pick up a few things. Since we've upped our knowledge on DNA and genes and shit like that, we have discovered that the tribes in Africa have the most genetically diverse out of all other races on earth. Africans have more variations in their features.

Can't quote me on it, but I think Asians and Hispanics come at a far second and third. Caucasians are the newest race so they have the least amount of genetic variation.

Mmm, pure, virgin, like fine olive oil. Oh my god whiteys in the building and I'm feeling myself.