Author Topic: sserious question for my asian niggas  (Read 709 times)

Sikotic™

Re: sserious question for my asian niggas
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2008, 04:53:32 PM »
Do you think the Out Of Africa theory is accurate, Job?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Out_of_Africa_theory
yea most definitely the Black man is the original man. But shit you probably can drop a gem on me about that. because eye am figuring it got a lot to do with genetics and shit
My knowledge on the whole thing is limited too, but I did pick up a few things. Since we've upped our knowledge on DNA and genes and shit like that, we have discovered that the tribes in Africa have the most genetically diverse out of all other races on earth. Africans have more variations in their features.

Can't quote me on it, but I think Asians and Hispanics come at a far second and third. Caucasians are the newest race so they have the least amount of genetic variation.

Mmm, pure, virgin, like fine olive oil. Oh my god whiteys in the building and I'm feeling myself.
Your DNA even has that new car smell.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J Bananas

« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2008, 04:59:04 PM »

yea most definitely the Black man is the original man. But shit you probably can drop a gem on me about that. because eye am figuring it got a lot to do with genetics and shit
My knowledge on the whole thing is limited too, but I did pick up a few things. Since we've upped our knowledge on DNA and genes and shit like that, we have discovered that the tribes in Africa have the most genetically diverse out of all other races on earth. Africans have more variations in their features.

Can't quote me on it, but I think Asians and Hispanics come at a far second and third. Caucasians are the newest race so they have the least amount of genetic variation.

Mmm, pure, virgin, like fine olive oil. Oh my god whiteys in the building and I'm feeling myself.

ever notice when you see crackers jogging it smells like pine sol?

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2008, 05:55:28 PM »

ever notice when you see crackers jogging it smells like pine sol?
Never noticed....they're usually chasin me.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2008, 06:34:16 PM »

true yea... caucasians are the newest thats why they are the most disagreeable race of people. they dont know how to get along, all they know how to do is steal, rape, and bomb

J Bananas

« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2008, 06:41:44 PM »

true yea... caucasians are the newest thats why they are the most disagreeable race of people. they dont know how to get along, all they know how to do is steal, rape, and bomb

then how come black Africa is one of the most violent places on earth?

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2008, 07:09:36 PM »
whats an asian?

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2008, 07:15:22 PM »

eye think you being a white male and basically the epitome of a pure devil. you should be better suited to answer that question your own damn self.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2008, 07:20:52 PM »
que pasa, trabajo? como estas? 

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2008, 07:25:36 PM »
nada , tu sabe.  where you been at? you havent been tryin to argue with me lately? por que? yo are you a mets fan?

J Bananas

« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2008, 07:26:43 PM »

eye think you being a white male and basically the epitome of a pure devil. you should be better suited to answer that question your own damn self.
sloppy save, but i wouldn't expect you to really confront the truth anyway  :(

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2008, 07:36:12 PM »

nigga what the fuck you mean not confront the truth................... the only people runnin away form the truth are crackers like you.
do eye have to go down the long list of the chaos you people started? dont act like you dont know

J Bananas

« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2008, 07:38:45 PM »

nigga what the fuck you mean not confront the truth................... the only people runnin away form the truth are crackers like you.
do eye have to go down the long list of the chaos you people started? dont act like you dont know

http://www.peacewomen.org/un/pkwatch/News/04/MONUCrapes.html

:'(

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2008, 08:01:43 PM »
nada , tu sabe.  where you been at? you havent been tryin to argue with me lately? por que? yo are you a mets fan?

haha, no se.  to tengo tiempo :P  lmao

mets?  NUNCA!  por que?

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2008, 08:06:27 PM »
evil can infect any soul...evil usually stems from greed, and greed knows no race or religion.

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2008, 11:20:28 PM »
Job if you hate the white man soo much and cant stand them... why not go back to Africa and start new life.?