Author Topic: sserious question for my asian niggas  (Read 714 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: sserious question for my asian niggas
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2008, 11:58:50 PM »

theres is alot of bad blood between nips and koreans. they raped our country and they r the reason why there are two koreas. after ww2 korea got liberated from japan and thats when north was backed by the communists and the south was backed by the capitalists

yea japs are their own thing because they lived on an island, it would be too hard back in the day for chinese or koreans to settle there and make a mix also because japan was always hostile to china n korea.

good lookin for your input...... appreciate that......... and oh yeah No more Backpackers.............fuck you

lol

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2008, 01:21:12 AM »
Job if you hate the white man soo much and cant stand them... why not go back to Africa and start new life.?

well.....as much as I agree, the whiteman has done some fucked up shit throughout history. At least we eatin in the US lol. Africa and Asia got it bad..

There are currently 1.6 billion overweight adults in the world, according to the World Health Organization. That number is projected to grow by 40% over the next 10 years. The following list reflects the percentage of overweight adults aged 15 and over. These are individuals who have individual body mass indexes, which measures weight relative to height, greater than or equal to 25. Obese is defined as having a BMI greater than or equal to 30. Rank Country %
1. Nauru 94.5
2. Micronesia, Federated States of 91.1
3. Cook Islands 90.9
4. Tonga 90.8
5. Niue 81.7
6. Samoa 80.4
7. Palau 78.4
8. Kuwait 74.2
9. United States 74.1
10. Kiribati 73.6
11. Dominica 71.0
12. Barbados 69.7
13. Argentina 69.4
14. Egypt 69.4
15. Malta 68.7
16. Greece 68.5
17. New Zealand 68.4
18. United Arab Emirates 68.3
19. Mexico 68.1
20. Trinidad and Tobago 67.9
21. Australia 67.4
22. Belarus 66.8
23. Chile 65.3
24. Venezuela (Bolivarian Republic of) 65.2
25. Seychelles 64.6
26. Bahrain 64.1
27. Andorra 63.8
28. United Kingdom 63.8
29. Saudi Arabia 63.5
30. Monaco 62.4
31. Bolivia 62.2
32. San Marino 62.1
33. Guatemala 61.2
34. Mongolia 61.2
35. Canada 61.1
36. Qatar 61.0
37. Uruguay 60.9
38. Jordan 60.5
39. Bahamas 60.4
40. Iceland 60.4
41. Nicaragua 60.4
42. Cuba 60.1
43. Germany 60.1
44. Brunei Darussalam 59.8
45. Slovenia 59.8
46. Peru 59.6
47. Vanuatu 59.6
48. Finland 58.7
49. Jamaica 57.4

Rank Country %
150. Comoros 28.0
151. Angola 27.5
152. Nigeria 27.1
153. Yemen 27.0
154. Senegal 26.4
155. Philippines 25.2
156. Djibouti 24.9
157. Mali 24.1
158. Togo 24.0
159. Guinea 23.5
160. Sudan 23.1
161. Cote d'Ivoire 22.9
162. Singapore 22.9
163. Japan 22.6
164. Namibia 22.5
165. Pakistan 22.2
166. Sao Tome and Principe 21.4
167. United Republic of Tanzania 21.2
168. Malawi 19.3
169. Congo 18.9
170. Niger 17.6
171. Madagascar 17.4
172. Mozambique 17.3
173. Guinea-Bissau 16.7
174. Gambia 16.6
175. Indonesia 16.2
176. India 16.0
177. Somalia 15.8
178. Chad 15.6
179. Afghanistan 15.1
180. Uganda 14.8
181. Kenya 14.3
182. Burkina Faso 14.1
183. Rwanda 13.7
184. Zambia 13.0
185. Burundi 12.9
186. Central African Republic 12.9
187. Cambodia 11.3
188. Dem. Republic of the Congo 9.1
189. Nepal 8.4
190. Sri Lanka 7.4
191. Viet Nam 6.4
192. Bangladesh 6.1
193. Ethiopia 5.6
194. Eritrea 4.4

"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Australian Bastard

« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2008, 02:12:47 AM »

The original inhabitants of the Philippines were negroes, over the centuries people from the China region settled and interbred with the native Filipinos, creating a mix of negroe and chink hence the modern-day Filipino, same story with Malaysia and Indonesia...

Today in the Philippines, there is a festival called Ati-Atihan, when the original inhabitants are celebrated and charity is bestowed upon them (they still around and still very black and still live a somewhat rural tribal existence), Filipinos paint themselves black during the festival in honour of these tribes. Ganja is also allowed to be smoked publically during this festival.

Eye think that the development of racial characteristics is primarily determined by environmental and climatic conditions, for instance; chinky eyes is fucking ideal for protection of the iris from the sun, dark skin is very helpful for avoiding skin cancer, however in an artic environment black skin stands out like a baby seal just waiting to be devoured by a wandering Orca whale....

Hence no negroes settled in polar regions and no crackers around the equator.

Skin colour is really just pigmentation on the real, melenin level and depending on the area/region you at evolution wise/survival of fittest/camouflage in any terrain wise; its better to have more or less depending.

Remember that episode of Oz when the thug niggaz got severe burns? After they took the bandages off niggaz was surprised to see they actually white underneath!!!! Like for-real without that pigmentation on the outer/upper layer of yo epidermis we all the same colour and we all bleed the same colour.
you talk a whole lot of mess but you didnt touch or even attempt to answer my question.......like come on nigga save all that.............eye didnt ask about the effects/climate or environment had on humans or etc............. eye asked a simple fuckin question............eye didnt ask about the philippines because eye know whats up about there and the original people........
there is only one dumb ass that bigged u up in this thread.

Aww c'mon I dropped a jewel on you and now you just being emotional! Ah well be that way...

You asked a simple question, but just because its a simple question dosn't mean the answer is simple. And im not talking 'mess' its very substantiated that climate and enivronment is the main dictator of racial characteristics, not fucking aliens or Elohims playing with the DNA, but climate and environment (not that I don't believe in aliens and Elohims)....

Peep:

Race

Term sometimes applied to a physically distinctive group of people, on the basis of their difference from other groups in skin colour, head shape, hair type, and physique. Formerly, anthropologists divided the human race into three hypothetical racial groups: Caucasoid, Mongoloid, and Negroid. Others postulated from 6 to 30 races. Scientific studies, however, have produced no proof of definite genetic racial divisions. Race is a cultural, political, and economic concept, not a biological one. Genetic differences do exist between populations but they do not define historical lineages, and are minimal compared to the genetic variation between individuals. Most anthropologists today, therefore, completely reject the concept of race, and social scientists tend to prefer the term ‘ethnic group’ (see ethnicity).

Isolation in Homo sapiens has never lasted long enough for the establishment of the isolating mechanisms that prevent interbreeding and lead to speciation. Humans do, however, follow many of the rules that apply to animals; for example, pigmentation is more intense in the humid tropics than in arid, cooler regions. Body extremities and body surface as a whole are reduced in animals in very cold climates; this principle is demonstrated by the Inuit. It has proved impossible to measure mental differences between groups in an objective way, and there is no acceptable scientific evidence to suggest that one race is superior to others. The attempt to categorize human types, as in South Africa for the purposes of segregation, is inevitably doomed by the absence of any straightforward distinction. Since humans can all interbreed to produce fertile offspring, they must all belong to the same genetic species.

http://encyclopedia.farlex.com/Racial+characteristics

« Last Edit: July 19, 2008, 02:23:09 AM by The Protocols of Overfiend »

J Bananas

« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2008, 02:19:43 AM »
why is overfiend always droppin the most sensible shit on here?!?! this nigga from outerspace or something he always has the most balanced and presentable arguments.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2008, 07:48:03 AM »
A dumbass may not be that dumb, if they saluting THE nigga wit knowledge. Overfiend is crazy wit the intellect.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2008, 10:02:24 AM »

The original inhabitants of the Philippines were negroes, over the centuries people from the China region settled and interbred with the native Filipinos, creating a mix of negroe and chink hence the modern-day Filipino, same story with Malaysia and Indonesia...

Today in the Philippines, there is a festival called Ati-Atihan, when the original inhabitants are celebrated and charity is bestowed upon them (they still around and still very black and still live a somewhat rural tribal existence), Filipinos paint themselves black during the festival in honour of these tribes. Ganja is also allowed to be smoked publically during this festival.

Eye think that the development of racial characteristics is primarily determined by environmental and climatic conditions, for instance; chinky eyes is fucking ideal for protection of the iris from the sun, dark skin is very helpful for avoiding skin cancer, however in an artic environment black skin stands out like a baby seal just waiting to be devoured by a wandering Orca whale....

Skin colour is really just pigmentation on the real, melenin level and depending on the area/region you at evolution wise/survival of fittest/camouflage in any terrain wise; its better to have more or less depending.

Remember that episode of Oz when the thug niggaz got severe burns? After they took the bandages off niggaz was surprised to see they actually white underneath!!!! Like for-real without that pigmentation on the outer/upper layer of yo epidermis we all the same colour and we all bleed the same colour.
you talk a whole lot of mess but you didnt touch or even attempt to answer my question.......like come on nigga save all that.............eye didnt ask about the effects/climate or environment had on humans or etc............. eye asked a simple fuckin question............eye didnt ask about the philippines because eye know whats up about there and the original people........

Aww c'mon I dropped a jewel on you and now you just being emotional! Ah well be that way...

You asked a simple question, but just because its a simple question dosn't mean the answer is simple. And im not talking 'mess' its very substantiated that climate and enivronment is the main dictator of racial characteristics, not fucking aliens or Elohims playing with the DNA, but climate and environment (not that I don't believe in aliens and Elohims)....

Peep:

Race

Term sometimes applied to a physically distinctive group of people, on the basis of their difference from other groups in skin colour, head shape, hair type, and physique. Formerly, anthropologists divided the human race into three hypothetical racial groups: Caucasoid, Mongoloid, and Negroid. Others postulated from 6 to 30 races. Scientific studies, however, have produced no proof of definite genetic racial divisions. Race is a cultural, political, and economic concept, not a biological one. Genetic differences do exist between populations but they do not define historical lineages, and are minimal compared to the genetic variation between individuals. Most anthropologists today, therefore, completely reject the concept of race, and social scientists tend to prefer the term ‘ethnic group’ (see ethnicity).

Isolation in Homo sapiens has never lasted long enough for the establishment of the isolating mechanisms that prevent interbreeding and lead to speciation. Humans do, however, follow many of the rules that apply to animals; for example, pigmentation is more intense in the humid tropics than in arid, cooler regions. Body extremities and body surface as a whole are reduced in animals in very cold climates; this principle is demonstrated by the Inuit. It has proved impossible to measure mental differences between groups in an objective way, and there is no acceptable scientific evidence to suggest that one race is superior to others. The attempt to categorize human types, as in South Africa for the purposes of segregation, is inevitably doomed by the absence of any straightforward distinction. Since humans can all interbreed to produce fertile offspring, they must all belong to the same genetic species.

eye aint being salty.........you just didnt even come close to answering my question like eye said before. the only person that came close to answering my question was looney. all this other stuff you tryin to kick eye  know about that already. but eye dont see why this would help answer my question. eye was lookin for asians specifically to drop a gem on. whether the info was something that was passed down from generation to generation about their origins. are its just something that they know about it.................. eye repeat EYE DIDNT ASK FOR FACIAL CHARACTERISTICS, SKIN TONE, OR ANYTHING ALONG THOSE LINES.............PERIOD.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2008, 10:06:25 AM »
Job if you hate the white man soo much and cant stand them... why not go back to Africa and start new life.?
if you only hear for music. shut the fuck up and strictly talk about music you dumb cracker.

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2008, 10:51:58 AM »
if you only hear for music. shut the fuck up and strictly talk about music you dumb cracker.

i am not white. i am going back to my country as soon as i get my money right. :)

Sparegeez

« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2008, 11:41:27 AM »
Job....

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2008, 01:00:28 PM »
Job....

i liked it better when u were tryna be me. i had a lil fan

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2008, 04:57:25 PM »
there are lots of theories about where Oriental ppl originated from...one is that the Japs originated from Mongolians. Japs don't got shyt to do with the Chinese nor Gooks...but there's a theory about the Chinese Emperor sending a group of 'smart' ppl to an island (Japan) to retrieve a longevity gem which would keep him a live forever..only to never return and build their own Country.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2008, 05:08:44 PM »
there are lots of theories about where Oriental ppl originated from...one is that the Japs originated from Mongolians. Japs don't got shyt to do with the Chinese nor Gooks...but there's a theory about the Chinese Emperor sending a group of 'smart' ppl to an island (Japan) to retrieve a longevity gem which would keep him a live forever..only to never return and build their own Country.

:sign_withstupid:
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Australian Bastard

« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2008, 03:43:19 AM »

Peep:

Race

eye aint being salty.........you just didnt even come close to answering my question like eye said before. the only person that came close to answering my question was looney. all this other stuff you tryin to kick eye  know about that already. but eye dont see why this would help answer my question. eye was lookin for asians specifically to drop a gem on. whether the info was something that was passed down from generation to generation about their origins. are its just something that they know about it.................. eye repeat EYE DIDNT ASK FOR FACIAL CHARACTERISTICS, SKIN TONE, OR ANYTHING ALONG THOSE LINES.............PERIOD.

aiiight peace lol. thats why i mentionedd the Filipino perspective, im kinda Filipino in the same way Sikotic is kinda black.....(also im kinda cracker in the same way Sikotic is kinda cracker). the info passed down from generation to generation there is like I said, originally the inhabitants were black (The Eeetas) and Philippinos acknowledge and celebrate this descendancy once a year with Ati-atihan, most these google pictures are taken from my fam's home town Kalibo:

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&safe=off&rls=com.microsoft:*:IE-SearchBox&rlz=1I7GZEZ&resnum=0&q=Ati-atihan&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&safe=off&rls=com.microsoft:*:IE-SearchBox&rlz=1I7GZEZ&resnum=0&q=Ati-atihan&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

Later the chinese came and later then the Spanish, so i guess to answer your question simply, about the identification with Chinese descendency; depending on the level of prominence of either ethnic bakcground in your family, each Filipino family will identify more with either the Spanish or Chinese side...whatever the more prominent, but it is understood the original Philippinos were black first and foremost....so I don't think any Filipino would think of Filipinos as descending from China...

peace holmes!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 07:15:05 AM by The Protocols of Overfiend »

Australian Bastard

« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2008, 07:40:56 AM »
they feel what I feel, they see the same picture......

-Non Phixion, The CIA Is Trying To Kill Me.