Author Topic: "We don't want Ronaldo at Real"  (Read 297 times)

Elano

"We don't want Ronaldo at Real"
« on: July 18, 2008, 12:45:36 AM »
CRISTIANO RONALDO is not wanted at Real Madrid because he is a mega-earning bottler.

The astonishing blast comes from Real star Wesley Sneijder.

Dutchman Sneijder says the winger’s massive wages would upset team-mates — and claims Ron ‘disappears’ in big games for Manchester United.

Sneijder said: “It would be bad for the dressing room as he would earn better wages than the rest of the squad.

“It would not matter to me but I know there are other players who would not like that. Maintaining the stability within the squad is important.”

Sneijder thinks the Spanish champions have players as good as Ronaldo anyway — like Chelsea target Robinho.

The Bernabeu forward, 24, also says the Old Trafford star can go missing in games.

Sneijder said: “To speak highly of him would be slightly disrespectful to the players that are here and have shown their class.

“There are already similar players to him here like Arjen Robben.

“I want Robinho to stay — he is almost the same as Ronaldo.

“People criticise him a bit and say Robinho does not play well in big games but I’ve seen Ronaldo disappear in some of United’s big games.”

Real are trying to bag Ronaldo from Old Trafford in a £70million deal and would pay him around £150,000-a-week net.

But Sneijder says Real should save their cash. He said: “This side doesn’t need to make signings.”

Lunatic

Re: "We don't want Ronaldo at Real"
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2008, 12:47:01 AM »
lol wow what a moron
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

smegma

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2008, 12:53:21 AM »
Kudos to Sneijder!

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2008, 03:59:27 AM »
good comments from Wes.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2008, 04:30:48 AM »
lol at the bit about some players wont like the fact he would be on more money .

He should just come out and say Raul.

As for the missing in big games i cant think of another player who scored against chelsea, liverpool and twice against arsenal last season.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2008, 06:30:46 AM »
Well, I indeed think it might be better for Real if they keep it as a true team. Remember, when they had every superstar that played soccer on their squad and didn't win shit?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2008, 12:30:28 AM »
Real have always been fickle like that. I just read in 442 that when Anelka signed for big money no one except Geremi and Eto'o spoke to him on his first day, and all they said was that 4 or 5 Madrid players had complained to the President of Madrid that there was no need 4 Anelka as they had Morientes.

The Maestro

'EclipZe

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2008, 12:45:04 AM »
dutchies got the big mouths again 8)