Author Topic: Wayne Scared To Get Out The Car & Face 40 Glocc  (Read 6045 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Wayne Scared To Get Out The Car & Face 40 Glocc
« Reply #105 on: July 20, 2008, 11:47:59 AM »
this guy is a fucking joke.

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #106 on: July 20, 2008, 12:15:35 PM »
^^ASS-MAN!!  :o HATER

SO PRUP

« Reply #107 on: July 20, 2008, 12:27:23 PM »
i wanna kno what is glasses take on this since he has done tracks with spider and they seem like there cool?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #108 on: July 20, 2008, 02:20:15 PM »
lol that was some funny shit.......who ever that was in that car whether it be wayne, birdman whatever....if them niggas were about it.......they would of got out the car. and when eye say get out the car eye dont mean you  got to start throwin 'em from the shoulders....... if them niggas really wanted to reck shit......then them windows would of been smashed out.......niggas would of been throwing shit at the car and all that..........them niggas should of just got out the car and chopped it up with them....start building....instead of looking like white ppl driving through an all Black neighborhood

RealG

« Reply #109 on: July 20, 2008, 04:00:23 PM »
^^
ya , just pointing it out because idiots dont know this and expect people to break through windows and give them a reason to get shot lol (kiDSSSSSSSSSS these days)

you a mark!, ain't that why they went there? to get motherfucking active, or to play tease with the security guards,
real niggahs wouldn't of had no motherfucking cameras, they would have ran up blasting, BUCKING MOTHERFUCKING SHOTS!!

im gonna leave yall with a song from papoose called
"Publicity Stunt" and this will sum up the rest
http://youtube.com/watch?v=iOlzDmMF-Os

STOP PULLIN' A PUBLICITY STUNT!!!!!!!!! REPUTATION!!!!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

RealG

« Reply #110 on: July 20, 2008, 04:02:35 PM »
I see a few niggaz talkin bout breakin windows and shit like that,ive only known females to do shit like that. And after you break a window you go yea nigga yea we broke your window? The only way windows need to be broke by men is thru gunplay. Besides 9 times out of 10 the shit was a bulletproof truck. I could see if this was a video shoot at night in the hood or the jects and they didnt do shit lets be real about the shit.
excuses excuses, where all them guns them niggahs be rapping bout? I ain't see no pistol flashing, they aint' want it with the security who are hired street niggahs from the N.O., come on homie

RealG

« Reply #111 on: July 20, 2008, 04:05:55 PM »
SPIDA CHOKE, VILLIAGE BOO!, 40 NOT!

STOP PULLING A PUBLICITY STUNT!!!!!!!!!

REPUTATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

PUBLICITY STUNT

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #112 on: July 20, 2008, 04:11:18 PM »
the video isnt the best quality but if thats wayne as many have said it is, then IMO many wouldnt consider that "gansgta" as hes reppin the bloods the way he has been right and then you dont come outside?
 but damn they was deep, and them whips were nice!
others have spoke on wayne/baby but who has stepped up to him sides 40 and spi?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

RealG

« Reply #113 on: July 20, 2008, 04:16:58 PM »
emcye, you want that niggah to come out and get jumped by 50 40 year old men looking for lil lollipop, you a dumb motherfucker for real!
them niggahs was walking round with cameras, so wayne couldn't have just shot these niggahs wit the mac real quick and been on with his day,
what would have been gangsta is if 40 NoT tapped the car like wayne, scabble up, see me one on one, and he'd been with like 2 or 3 homies that had his backs instead of bringing every crip rapper execpt snoop dog lol

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #114 on: July 20, 2008, 04:21:27 PM »
nah you got it twisted,
what i was sayin was hes goin hard wit the blood shit right, keepin that mind he should have repped it where he had a chance, as he does wit the interviews, concerts, albums, mixtapes etc...  so he might not have been wit a gang of homies, aite but what im sayin is if you goin thru a hood expectin to see a gang of heads you dont go wit a gang of homies? unless 40 found him? 

emcye, you want that niggah to come out and get jumped by 50 40 year old men looking for lil lollipop, you a dumb motherfucker for real!
them niggahs was walking round with cameras, so wayne couldn't have just shot these niggahs wit the mac real quick and been on with his day,
what would have been gangsta is if 40 NoT tapped the car like wayne, scabble up, see me one on one, and he'd been with like 2 or 3 homies that had his backs instead of bringing every crip rapper execpt snoop dog lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #115 on: July 20, 2008, 04:25:22 PM »
real shit real G

I see a few niggaz talkin bout breakin windows and shit like that,ive only known females to do shit like that. And after you break a window you go yea nigga yea we broke your window? The only way windows need to be broke by men is thru gunplay. Besides 9 times out of 10 the shit was a bulletproof truck. I could see if this was a video shoot at night in the hood or the jects and they didnt do shit lets be real about the shit.
excuses excuses, where all them guns them niggahs be rapping bout? I ain't see no pistol flashing, they aint' want it with the security who are hired street niggahs from the N.O., come on homie
Cube

RealG

« Reply #116 on: July 20, 2008, 04:33:16 PM »
nah you got it twisted,
what i was sayin was hes goin hard wit the blood shit right, keepin that mind he should have repped it where he had a chance, as he does wit the interviews, concerts, albums, mixtapes etc...  so he might not have been wit a gang of homies, aite but what im sayin is if you goin thru a hood expectin to see a gang of heads you dont go wit a gang of homies? unless 40 found him? 

they was in the valley not too far from Universal Records head quarters, they set him up on some trying to scare him shit, some "hollywood" shit,
good publicity, you know the politics homie
"publicity stunt"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #117 on: July 20, 2008, 04:36:28 PM »
yeah i feel what you sayin,
like some have said you gotta give props to 40/spi for approachin them but you figure more would have been done!
how often would spi/40 come close that close to another rival party to be able to step up to them?
not very often which is why they might have taken this chance but....
seems like it was a good chance!
suprised wayne didnt hit up game or nu jerzey devil if that would have made any difference!

nah you got it twisted,

they was in the valley not too far from Universal Records head quarters, they set him up on some trying to scare him shit, some "hollywood" shit,
"publicity stunt"
Cube

RealG

« Reply #118 on: July 20, 2008, 04:43:04 PM »
yeah i feel what you sayin,
like some have said you gotta give props to 40/spi for approachin them but you figure more would have been done!
how often would spi/40 come close that close to another rival party to be able to step up to them?
not very often which is why they might have taken this chance but....
seems like it was a good chance!
suprised wayne didnt hit up game or nu jerzey devil if that would have made any difference!

nah you got it twisted,

"publicity stunt"

probably wouldn't have, by time they got there, spi and 40 would have been getting juice out of some corner store in the valley talking about how they did some G shit in cameras.

acgrundy

« Reply #119 on: July 20, 2008, 04:53:06 PM »
wow, and west coast rappers wonder why they can't get record deals, can't sell shit, and fell off the map?